[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North Mexico is third wor-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 16

File: NorthMexico.jpg (268KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
NorthMexico.jpg
268KB, 1280x1024px
North Mexico is third wor-
>>
>>73149921
Is that shit real?? If its tell where so I can go Juan.
>>
>>73149954

It's La Cola del Caballo in Monterrey, lad.
>>
Do you know what is funny? The closer you get to the polar caps, the better the place is.
Mexico is in the north hemisphere, so the norther in Mexico you are, the better. For Brazil it's the opposite, South Brazil is great. The same could be said about Chile, Argentina and Chile, they are closer to the south pole than, say, Colombia and Venezuela, while Sweden and Iceland are closer to the north pole than Italy and Greece.
>>
*Chile, Argentina and Uruguay.
>>
>>73149921
That's argentina
>>
>>73150002
Nah. Dont believe that shit friend actually northern Mexico is dangerous, boring and hot as fuck. Most cartels have their bases there and they have no good things worth visiting...

The center of the country is the best.
>>
File: Mexico_GDP_per_capita_2012.png (79KB, 800x544px) Image search: [Google]
Mexico_GDP_per_capita_2012.png
79KB, 800x544px
>>73150057
I reckon most cartels operate there but from what I read most industry is in the north.
This map also shows what I mean.
By the way have you ever watched Sicario? Is it accurate or just Holywood crap?
>>
>>73150138
hollywood crap
>>
>>73150138
Today, industry is in the Bajio region (not the north). The north is a shithole desert full of americanized fatasses listening to narcocorridos.
>>
>>73149921
This new """""meme""""" is the worst thing on /int/ right now
>>
>>73150138
Nah man.. They have a bigger per capita yes but those places are boring as fuck actually they have most of the land but a low population, thats cause of the horrible heat.

Most beautiful places in mexico are in the center and south, and Jalisco , Guanajuato and queretaro are growing faster than almost any northern state.
>>
>>73150194
>Today industry is on the Bajio region
Wrong, also the Huasteca region has a lot of turistic shit to see although with the baja californias.
>>
>>73149921
Stop posting photos of Bolivia, you beach.
>>
>>73150138
Northern Mexico is best Mexico, besides of the presence of narcos in some cities.
>>
>>73150002
Colombia and Peru are in my much better shape than Argentina nowadays.
It has nothing to do with geographical placement you retarded monkey, nobody said you could stop picking cotton, back to work jungle bunny.
>>
>>73150570
peruano sali del pais
>>
>>73150594
*congolombiano
>>
File: world map.gif (29KB, 587x289px) Image search: [Google]
world map.gif
29KB, 587x289px
>>73150570
Look at the map.
Do you think it's a coincidence the zones between the tropics are all shitholes with the exception of maybe Singapore, while the zones outside the tropics have basically produced all of human civilization and are mostly the best places in the world to live?
Study geographical determinism.
>>
>>73150669
Then shouldn't Eskimos have built Hyperborean first world megacivilizations?
>>
>>73150313
>Wrong
Guanajuato used to be full of nothing but farms, but after NAFTA it decimated the states' agricultural sector where do you think people work now?

http://www.napsintl.com/manufacturing-in-mexico/mexico-manufacturing-locations/manufacturing-in-guanajuato/
>>
>>73150570
Colombia and Peru are growing more than Argentina nowadays but they have a really long way to go before they can be better.
Even mexico whit all of its shit is more developed than those places, Argentina had everything to be developed but you failed at some point.
>>
>>73150725
No.
>>
>>73150669
idk man before colonization india was rich af
>>
>>73150313
The Huasteca region is not in the North.
>>
>>73150669
The only non shithole countries under the lower tropic are new zealand and australia, you know why? They are serious countries with actual orden and civilized people

Really shove your bullshit geographical
theories up your ass

>StUDy DeTerMiNism
Jajajaajajakaakjaja
>>
>>73150852

Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>73150855
wait a minute...
>>
>>73150869
>Veracruz, Puebla, Hidalgo, San Luis Potosí, Querétaro, and Guanajuato
>North
>>
File: Capture.png (51KB, 646x229px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
51KB, 646x229px
>>73150869
>>
>>73150832
True, but keep in mind, their greatest architectural achievement is in fact Persian.
>>73150855
Baka ice monkey, it is very obvious that Argentina, Uruguay and Chile are better than most other Latin American countries in practically all aspects.
The whole point with geographic determinism far exceeds mere latitudes, it also has to do with arable land, weather, wheter you're in a jungle or a grassland, and so on.
>>
>>73150938
>is in fact Persian.
Persia is also close to the equator
>>
File: Orzhov.jpg (275KB, 1200x875px) Image search: [Google]
Orzhov.jpg
275KB, 1200x875px
Ravnica block best block.
>>
>>73150938
Argentina is a shithole no matter what you think, I live here. Better than the rest of latin america? Hm not sure about that. Most of the country is Africa tier not kidding.
Countries are good or not because of the people living there not because of position on earth.
>>
File: Acambaro,_Guanajuato.jpg (187KB, 684x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Acambaro,_Guanajuato.jpg
187KB, 684x1022px
>>73150520
>Northern Mexico is best Mexico
northern mexico has no culture.

how many 490 year old cathedrals are there in northern mexico?
>>
>>73151050
The difference throughout Mexico is the same as the differences throughout the USA.

California is different than New York, Louisiana is different than Texas, Wisconsin and Florida are not the same. We are led by the same politics, but, the differences are cultural. Different pastimes, accents, clothing, etc.

Mexico is the same. Northern are seen as "Ranchers" (wearing cowboy boots and hats). Mexico City is one of the largest cities in the world, and, the people there are thoroughly modern. The silver cities are the "heartland" and a mixture of everything. The Southern areas (where they have revolted against the government and been killed) are segregated a bit by geography, and, have less educational opportunities, so, are often "looked down upon" by other Mexicans.
>>
>>73151028
>Argentina is a shithole no matter what you think
>Better than the rest of latin america? Hm not sure about that.
>Most of the country is Africa tier not kidding.
Yes of course, I'm sure the opinion of an Argentine is worth more than tons of data just because you live there. After all, living there only contributes to a less biased opinion.
>>73150964
But is it on the equator? There are tons of phenomenon that only happen in the equator, from certain types of solstices to observable constellations, so for many things it doesn't work like a gradient as you appear to be suggesting.
And as I said, geographical determinism is much more than just latitude. If you're genuinely interested, make a thread on /his/ saying what you think of the subject so far, there will be armies of people defending each side of the argument, I just happen to be out of the mood for this right now.
>>
>>73151173
>Northern are seen as "Ranchers" (wearing cowboy boots and hats)
wow amazing, not like there are ranches anywhere else in mexico

northerners are all fakes. my family from Gto were all farmers and were all tough bastards, my great grandpa was even one of those asshole overseers in haciendas, and they all wore cowboy boots and hats everyday till they died

what makes northern mexico so special? everybody knows the bajio has always been a central part of mexican agriculture, and everybody knows more and more factories are opening in central mexico.

what do Norteños have now, cartles and Haitians?
>>
>>73151189
>But is it on the equator? There are tons of phenomenon that only happen in the equator
now you're just spouting bullshit.

pre-colonial india is supposedly shit but ancient persia isn't?

what about meso-american and andean civilizations? what about Indochinese empires? what about East African kingdoms?
>>
ld.also its infested with narcos and survives solely because of nafta. remove that and everything goes to shit
>>
>>73151478
well there you go.

I honestly don't understand why northern Mexicans think their shit don't stink
>>
File: 1490765427264.jpg (139KB, 840x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490765427264.jpg
139KB, 840x1080px
>>73151405
qt girls
>>
>>73151502
because they are retarded. Once trump removes nafta watch those nortenos become a shithole
>>
>>73151548
Chiapas will become first world!
>>
>>73150570
who the fuck cares about argentina
fucked up shithole full of ugly mixed amerindians
>>
>>73151452
As I said, I'm not in the mood for debate, /int/ is one of the worst possible boards.
As I said, if you are genuinely interested in this topic, give it a try by creating a thread on /his/ on whatever other board/imageboard you trust to discussions of minimum quality, there will be more people there, people who are actually interested in debate and everything.
I'll just say Aztecs, Mayans, Incas, Malians, Thais, everyone, they were never one fraction of what West Europe and East Asia was. Today they're all ultimately shitholes when even New Zealand is better off as a country.
Do not expect me to read more posts Itt, let alone reply to them.
>>
File: ximena navarrete miss universe.jpg (26KB, 301x464px) Image search: [Google]
ximena navarrete miss universe.jpg
26KB, 301x464px
>>73151518
ever been to Jalisco or Aguascalientes?

the bitch that won miss universe wasn't even from northern mexico
>>
>>73151575
>As I said, I'm not in the mood for debate
then don't make stupid statements you dumb bitch
>>
>>73151586
Yeah, but there are better grills in the northern part IMO
>>
File: map4.jpg (117KB, 503x664px) Image search: [Google]
map4.jpg
117KB, 503x664px
>>73151609
No. Outside of anonymous imageboards full of retards who try to pass as intellectuals, just like you and me, geographical determinism has never been actually refuted. Geographical determinism is almost an oxynom, "if the place is suitable for civilization, civilization will easily develop; if it isn't, then it won't". Anyone who tries to argue otherwise just looks stupid.
>>
File: 38.jpg (56KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
38.jpg
56KB, 312x445px
>america doesnt have the coolest ci-
>>
>>73151568
If it does it will do it without having to rely on being a parasite on the US economy
>>
>>73151728
Sadly, central Mexico needs to keep it as it is so they (also American and Canadian corps) can steal our natural resources without the need to give something back to it's people.
>>
>>73151661
look at your own fucking map

what great civilizations came from pre-colonial eastern Australia, the pampas, the great lakes or California?

in your map it marks West Africa as "very low" yet all memes aside several powerful states emerged from there.

but whatever, good luck making a thread on /his/ without it turning into a "WE WUZ" or leftist shitshow
>>
>>73151995
You sound like an actual reasonable decent poster.
Start bronswing wizchan and lainchan for your own good.
And learn to sage whenever you make an irrelevant post like this one.
>>
>>73150002
Don't believe in this Jungle amerindian shit disguting arab. >>73150057
Everyone thinks of the poles and shit,it is funny and SO FUCKING TRUE lol , but whatever the north actually its the true mexico, the best part of the country.
You're just jelaous of our life style and culture. Demn always you centroamerican scum envy the north as fuck acept that your disgusting arab part its a shit hole, juanito.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 320x459px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 320x459px
>>73149921
Stop this threads are 12 yo tier, retard
>>
>>73151575
>I'll just say Aztecs, Mayans, Incas, Malians, Thais, everyone, they were never one fraction of what West Europe and East Asia was. Today they're all ultimately shitholes when even New Zealand is better off as a country.

Why weebs can't bother to concieve other world than the current one? Is it really that hard for neets to change their minds and see more in the Middle East than just a bunch of zealots?

I won't deny the relevance of gunpowder, but it's only one contribution to the massive area of cultural exchange that was the Old World (and no, paper, printing press and compass were not introduced by East Asia but already known in the western hemisphere of the old world).

Do I really have to remind you that the the foundation of the Western culture, the Greek science was developed in the Greek colonies colonies of Western Asia and not in European Greece?
That the forefathers of current maths were the Indians? That the Phoenicians, the first great navigators who managed a continental travel were also the greatest colonizers of the Mediterranean?
That all the development of the Old World would have been completely different without the horses domesticated in Central Asia?
That the Old World would still be in the bronze age if it wasn't for the Middle East?

Not understimating the capacity of East Asia, they already have demonstrated to succesfully compete with the Western World, but they literally were the only civilization two oceans away from Europe that weren't cut off from the cultural exchange of the Old World.
>>
>>73152273
>image.jpg
>>
File: desert.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
desert.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>73150194
yeah man, the north is a fucking desert
>>
>>73152653
Shut up, Paco
>>
File: Tenochtitlan circa 1513.jpg (829KB, 1692x1312px) Image search: [Google]
Tenochtitlan circa 1513.jpg
829KB, 1692x1312px
>>73152574
Mesoamericans on the other hand, only had an area of cultural exchange 1.5 times the size of the Iberian Peninsula. They didn't meet the Mesopotamians, the Egyptians, the Greeks, the Romans, the Indians nor the Chinese and yet they developed a better hydraulic engeneering, astronomy and production techniques than the those who conquered them.

>"(About Motecuhzoma II) He possessed out of the city as well as within, numerous villas, each of which had its peculiar sources of amusement, and all were constructed in the best possible manner for the use of a great prince and lord. Within the city his palaces were so wonderful that it is hardly possible to describe their beauty and extent ; I can only say that in Spain there is nothing equal to them."

>"(About Tlatelolco) After we had sufficiently gazed upon this magnificent picture, we again turned our eyes toward the great market, and beheld the vast numbers of buyers and sellers who thronged there. The bustle and noise occasioned by this multitude of human beings was so great that it could be heard at a distance of more than four miles. Some of our men, who had been at Constantinople and Rome, and travelled through the whole of Italy, said that they never had seen a market-place of such large dimensions, or which was so well regulated, or so crowded with people as this one at Mexico."
>>
File: Epidemics in Mixteca Alta.jpg (99KB, 668x360px) Image search: [Google]
Epidemics in Mixteca Alta.jpg
99KB, 668x360px
>>73152687
>Mesoamericans had an area of cultural exchange 1.5 times the size of the Iberian Peninsula, they didn't meet the Mesopotamians, the Egyptians, the Greeks, the Romans, the Indians nor the Chinese
Nor their diseases

diseases form the new world introduced to the old world:
- a bed bug infection
- syphilis (which is still disputed)

diseases from the old world introduced to the new world:
- bubonic plague
- chicken pox
- cholera
- diphtheria
- influenza
- leprosy
- malaria
- measles
- scarlet fever
- smallpox
- typhoid
- typhus
- whooping cough
- yaws
- yellow fever
>>
File: Tenochtitlan-Mexico City.jpg (242KB, 687x715px) Image search: [Google]
Tenochtitlan-Mexico City.jpg
242KB, 687x715px
>>73151575
>Today they're all ultimately shitholes when even New Zealand is better off as a country.
wonder why

>Tenochtitlan was founded on an islet in the western part of the lake in the year 1325. Around it, the Aztecs created a large artificial island using a system similar to the creation of chinampas. To overcome the problems of drinking water, the Aztecs built a system of dams to separate the salty waters of the lake from the rain water of the effluents. It also permitted them to control the level of the lake. The city also had an inner system of channels that helped to control the water.

>During Cortés' siege of Tenochtitlan in 1521, the dams were destroyed, and never rebuilt, so flooding became a big problem for the new Mexico City built over Tenochtitlan.

>Mexico City suffered from periodic floods; in 1604 the lake flooded the city, with an even more severe flood following in 1607. Under the direction of Enrico Martínez, a drain was built to control the level of the lake, but in 1629 another flood kept most of the city covered for five years.

>Eventually the lake was drained by the channels and a tunnel to the Pánuco River, but even that could not stop floods, since by then most of the city was under the water table. The flooding could not be completely controlled until 1967, with the construction of a Deep Drainage System.

>The ecological consequences of the draining were enormous. Parts of the valleys were turned semi-arid, and even today Mexico City suffers for lack of water. Due to overdrafting that is depleting the aquifer beneath the city, Mexico City is estimated to have dropped 10 meters in the last century. Furthermore, because soft lake sediments underlie most of Mexico City, the city has proven vulnerable to soil liquefaction during earthquakes, most notably in the 1985 earthquake when hundreds of buildings collapsed and thousands of lives were lost.
>>
File: DE_LANDA.jpg (106KB, 600x361px) Image search: [Google]
DE_LANDA.jpg
106KB, 600x361px
>>73152919
>”These people had no letters nor script, neither knew to write nor read. They communicated with images and paintings and all their history and books were recorded in figures and images, with which they knew about their ancestors and had memory of what they did and what they left recorded for more than a thousand years before the Spanish arrived to this land.”

>”Most of these books and recordings were burnt as other idolatries”, but many of them are still hidden. ”After we came to this land to preach our fate we gathered many young men in our homes and taught them to write, read and sing. As they did well we ensured to teach them grammar and a school in Santiago de Tlatelolco was built for this purpose. This school received the most able young men from all the neighboring towns. ”

>”The Spanish and clergymen who knew about this laughed and mocked, being sure that no one could teach grammar to people so unskillful, but working with them for two or three years they came to understand every art and subject of grammar and speak Latin, both written and spoken and even to write heroic verses. ”

>”As the secular and ecclesiastic clergymen saw this they became frightened of such thing being possible: I was the one who worked with them for the first four years and taught them about Latin and its knowledge. ”
>”As they saw that this project would continue and that they were improving, and they had ability for more, the clerics started to disapprove the school and object about the risks of idolatry this implied. ”
- Florentine Codex by Friar Bernardino de Sahagun, Tenth Book, Inform of the author

The College of Tlatelolco closed 5 years after Sahagun's death.
>>
>>73152653
t.disgusting centroamerican with marroqui heritage
>>
>>73152961
I'm 99% Spanish, Nakawé ;^)
>>
>>73152200
>but whatever the north actually its the true mexico
FUCKING LOL

See
>>73151050
>>73151405
>>
>>73152996
>>73152999
Par de indios
>>
WE WUZ AZTECS N SHEEEEIT
>>
>>73151518
Thats an hombre, dude
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.