[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reunification

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (73KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 400x320px
Can they ever become one again? Should they? Which side would like/hate it more?
>>
>>73128663
>Which side would like/hate it more?

Pookis
>>
>>73128663
This is even more unlikely than North/South Korea or even Japan/China unifying.
>>
>>73128687
Pakistanis would hate it, no doubt, but we wouldn't be too chuffed about it either. Hundreds of millions of Muslims added to already burgeoning Muslim population of India? Fuck no.
>>
No way this can happen. Both sides absolutely resent each other.
>>
>>73128939

True,but it would be decent idea to reunify IF they ended shitslam.
>>
>>73128663
>Can they ever become one again?
no

>Which side would like/hate it more?
i reckon pakistan would hate it more
>>
File: le superpower face.png (23KB, 172x211px) Image search: [Google]
le superpower face.png
23KB, 172x211px
all for poo and poo for all
>>
>>
>>73129837
>i reckon pakistan would hate it more
I suppose so. All that effort to distinguish yourself as a different race of people down the drain.

Don't get me wrong, we don't want you either but it's because of Islam and not because we are different races.
>>
>>73130054
>that effort to distinguish yourself as a different race of people down the drain.
You mean different ethnicity right?
India should be balkanized desu
>>
What exactly is the beef between then now? If both sides have come to the conclusion they will never unify why do this still hate each other? I get that pakis are dirty muslims but beyond that are there any present issues or is it all historical hatred at this point?
>>
>>73130141
No, they don't deny ethnic identities (though they are not very proud of it). It's just that many of them believe they are Persians and Arabs. Very weird.

Yes, it should be. I'd like that very much. I cannot wait to carve out a secular, democratic nation-state with a Sikh majority.
>>
>>73130272
Classic case of clash of civilizations. At this point, it's a Hindu/Indic thought v/s Islam fight. Actual reasons are irrelevant. From Kashmir (territorial) to terrorism (social and political), all is just a proxy for the real perpetual ideological war: Indic or Islam.
>>
>>73130272
>beef
That's it. We love beef biryani too much.
>>
>>73130620
Beef being outlawed in 80% of India is the proof that India is """secular""", not secular.
>>
>>73130428
What does "Indic" even mean? India is just too big to shoe horn all its peoples into one cultural label, even if you only include Hindus and offshoots.
>>
>>73132326
Indic is the opposite of one label. It is, in fact, an umbrella term of thoughts and practices that originated here. For political purposes, see Huntington's classification of civilizations. Hindu/Indic is defined well in his books.
>>
Make Pakistan India Again!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.