[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate Germanics so much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: LEARN THE DIFFERENCE.png (1MB, 2600x2042px) Image search: [Google]
LEARN THE DIFFERENCE.png
1MB, 2600x2042px
They always try to steal our ancestors because they're subhumans who never accomplished anything
>>
>>73126590
There is a plethora of German accomplishments ingrained within their history.
Plus, lots of them do have your ancestors as they bred during the occupation with your women.
This is deriving from ~1/3rd Germanic by the way.
>>
File: French Rape Train.png (851KB, 2096x1976px) Image search: [Google]
French Rape Train.png
851KB, 2096x1976px
>>73126849
It's the contrary actually

Germans are our rape babies
>>
>>73126919
>they always try to steal our heritage. They are not Franks.
>They are our rape babys

Eh?
>>
>>73126919
If you legitimately believe that they are your rape babies then they must share your heritage.
>>
French are obv Germanic though, same super serious outlook, same inferiority complex. Never ever get when they are being trolled, too oblivious. Terrible sense of humor too. Only difference is French have worse English.
>>
File: French Conquest of England.png (496KB, 944x5258px) Image search: [Google]
French Conquest of England.png
496KB, 944x5258px
Beside the Germans, the other Germanic who butthurt me the most are the Anglos

These lowly peasants use petty tricks to deny that we conquered them, and say these are the "Norman" WHICH IS PURE REVISIONISM(pic related)

>>73128168
>>73128281
Rape babies can't be the inheritors cause they merely have abit of Frankish blood greatly diluted
>>
>>73128643
Actually they were bretons, it was a reconquest against Anglos by original inhabitants.
>>
>>73128680
>they were bretons

True

But there was also Flemish, Orléanais, Picards, Normans, Saintongeais, and so on

>it was a reconquest against Anglos by original inhabitants

A shame that they failed
>>
>>73128643
If they merely have a bit of Frankish blood then their history of being "rape babies" is very irrelevant.
>>
>>73129006
Au contraire, mon ani! It was a success; that is Britain is Breton. And Gaul is just a bunch of g*rmanic Franks.
>>
>>73129110
Haplogroup is FATE

Once you have it you can't change it, they're ancestors will laways be French who raped G*rm, the only thing they can dilute is the Autosomal DNA inherited from us, but they will never be able to change or dilute the Y-DNA inherited from us.
>>
>>73129325
So they will never not share your ancestors?
>>
So the Frenchman who said all French intellectual achievement is from Germanic Frenchs was wrong?!

Ooo la la, Quelle surprise
>>
File: French inventors.png (406KB, 1772x257px) Image search: [Google]
French inventors.png
406KB, 1772x257px
>>73129455
>So the Frenchman who said all French intellectual achievement is from Germanic Frenchs was wrong?!

I don't see about who you are talking about, but this fucker is OBVIOUSLY wrong, one merely need to take a glance at Pascal/Descartes/Lavoisier/and so on to see that they aren't Germanic
>>
Actual french are celts mixed with germanics. Todays french are mongrel arab negroes. Jesus christ Paris is a nightmare, and thats coming from a swede
>>
ITT : blind baseless french pride

you guys are cringy
>>
>>73130665
>cringy
fuck off
>>
>>73130276
>Actual french are celts mixed with germanics

Gauls were blond cucks and so are Germcuks

We are pure Brown haired Franks and have nothing to do with these two kind of weak scums.

>Todays french are mongrel arab negroes.
Do not take case your case for a generality, my cucked friend
Only swede girls love to racemix :)

>Jesus christ Paris is a nightmare, and thats coming from a swede

Look at Malmö, Stockholm and Göteborg, arrogant blondcuck

>from a swede

Are there any Swede left in Sweden ?
>>
File: LEARN THE DIFFERENCE(modified).png (1MB, 3896x2040px) Image search: [Google]
LEARN THE DIFFERENCE(modified).png
1MB, 3896x2040px
Drinking Germ's tears is my best hobby
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.