/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are Chechens really like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 1837788.jpg (64KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1837788.jpg
64KB, 600x400px
They must be really fucking hardcore and brutal if even Russians are scared of them, yes?
>>
They basically rule Russia and get any girl they want. All Russian guys are scared of them
>>
Russians be acting like Western Europe is coward toward arabic people but they're even worse when it comes to chechens and dagestani people.
Quite funny
>>
i know a few
they ok
>>
>>73126396
Mix of niggers, arabs and yetis. God pls nuke them.
>>
File: ramzan.jpg (547KB, 456x512px) Image search: [Google]
ramzan.jpg
547KB, 456x512px
Their people also some kind of okay (funny to spell it). You can make them fight one by one, they have some honor at least. Also they are often capable to speak Russian. The best ethnic group on North Caucasus actually (it's like a win in special Olympics).
>>
>>73126486
This. Especially the small Putinlet gets cucked by Khadyrow every day.
>>
>>73126396
They are afraid not because they are stronger or weaker. They are afraid because they are like animals descended from the mountains, they do not know what to expect because they are not civilized. Surprisingly, there are many transgenders and gays among Chechens.
>>
>>73126396
they are similar to albanians
subhumans
>>
>>73127044
How can I get a tough kyrgyz mongol migrant worker gf
>>
subhuman apes
>>
>>73127407

No that is not a surprise. It's an open secret Middle Eastern/Brown people have a large gay contingent.
Anyone with any familiarity with them knows this to be true.
>>
>>73127739
Super easy, it's hard only to start conversation kek
>>
>>73127407
But President Kadyrow said there are no gay people in Chechenia
>>
>>73126396
They tore the Russian's arseholes apart in the 1st Chechen war and the 2nd one was sort of a Draw/Russian 'victory' after a lot of blood, savagery and fucking insane levels of bombardment from artillery and air.
After that it seemed cheaper for Putin to just pay them to be loyal and quit fucking around as much.
>>
File: 1486174108990.jpg (37KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1486174108990.jpg
37KB, 500x350px
>>73126396
I really want to fuck the guy on the left.
>>
I don't know, man. But whenever there is something about a stabbing in the news, the chechens weren't far.
>>
>>73126396
They are the hardcore muslims the sissified arabs and turks LARP as.
>>
>Homosexuality was first illegalized in Chechnya when Russia conquered it in the late 1800s.
>>
They are barbarians, it's all you need to know. But the ones that actually live in Chechnya are better than the ones that live in european Russia. The first at least can be sane and have some honor, the second are absolute "human" garbage.
>>
>>73126396
"Say, Chechnya is cool!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghH1tOEfLyY&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DghH1tOEfLyY&has_verified=1
>>
>>73127407
>there are many transgenders and gays among Chechens.

Pavel Petel is Chechen?
>>
>>73127968
So Putin got cucked?
>>
Ignoring the memes itt, they drink and fuck a lot so they can't be too bad.
>>
>>73129327
>>
File: d62.png (332KB, 600x523px) Image search: [Google]
d62.png
332KB, 600x523px
>>73129818
But after this eucock is still you)
>>
>>73129560
>So Putin got cucked?
He basically paid the biggest gangster to run the show and kill all the other ones off- which took about 7 years!
Hard to say if he's pitching or catching the cock there
>>
>>73130135
>He basically paid the biggest gangster to run the show and kill all the other ones off- which took about 7 years!
Ramzan?
>>
>>73129560
We pay him to kill everyone who could be a "terrorist". I dislike him bit I appreciate what he is doing
>>
>>73126581
How? Russians shot them dead and they are discriminated, you drink arab sperm daily
>>
>>73130175
Yeah, he's a scumbag, but he's Putin's scumbag so thats sort of par for the course in Russian politics
>>
The Chechens are a mixture of Caucasians and Russian Cossacks. But Russians do not like Chechens, and Chechens do not like Russians. They are not so scary, they are few. Among the Chechens there are also the infirm.
>>
>>73126396
they are like Russians but dumber.

YES really, I mean it.
>>
>>73126396
aren't they the removers of kebab removers?
>>
Chechens cuck russians on daily basis. When a Chechen enters a building a russian is holding a door for him, when a russian marries a girl, a Chechen checks the tightness of her pussy with his cock first.
>>
>>73126396
French Chechen are fucking based

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THU3l68FM1w
>>
>>73135535
They even look like typical French (but with testosterone).
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.