[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about Western women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: images (5).jpg (24KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
24KB, 443x332px
>good point

>bad point
>>
good point :
>they are the same as every other woman
bad point :
>they are the same as every other woman
>>
>Good Point
They have the body of a woman

>Bad point
They have the personality of a woman
>>
File: 1475779918852.png (2MB, 1829x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1475779918852.png
2MB, 1829x1075px
>good
they have the ability and possibility to actually think for themselves and build their own lives unlike women in most parts of the world

>bad
they rarely do
>>
good point: .
>>
>>73115970

How "indipendent " are they?

Would they go crazy to be a home maker in an Eastern household?
>>
>>73115781
>good point
Very easy
>bad point
Mostly ugly af
>>
>>73115781
is that a frog?
>>
>>73116099
Lord kek like white girl
>>
File: 1488462300841.jpg (77KB, 511x767px) Image search: [Google]
1488462300841.jpg
77KB, 511x767px
>>73116033
in my experience most - like most people in general - want all the rights and privileges of being "free" and "independent" without having any of the responsibilities

So no, if by home maker you mean a housewife of some kind. That wouldn't sit well with most western women I think.
>>
>>73115818
This
>>
>>73116033
>How "indipendent " are they?

Very. A lot of women want careers and are often more competitive than men to get where they want to go.
>>
>>73116206

Wait. Let's get this straight

If Western culture has no housewife who takes care of the children?
>>
>>73115781
They want to be men, yet lack the pluses and benefits that come from being born a man, such as logic and intelligence.

>>73116033
A legendary woman named Applemilk went to Japan to be a home maker. Japan gave her gonorrhea.
>>
>>73116257
>who takes care of the children?
Redit
>>
File: 1464151029346.jpg (153KB, 731x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1464151029346.jpg
153KB, 731x1024px
>>73116257
they take kids to kindergartens. also in finland parents don't have to work when their child is a baby, but i don't know if that's the case elsewhere
>>
>>73116222

Why would you do that?

Many Japanese women want to be housewives many times because it's easily and more secure. And we respect our hard working moms!
>>
>>73116257
the hispaniard/eastern european nanny

>>73116276
>>73116318
Also these
>>
>>73115818
Pretty much.
Anyone thinking much changes is in for a horrible surprise

>>73116257
Grandparents, aunties, worst comes to worst they end up in daycare or if you're really fancy- a nanny.
>>
>>73116354
>Why would you do that?
It's complex. Being a housewife was associated with a traditional lifestyle, like in Japan. Civil rights activists and feminists found this conservatism to be oppressive. Instead of giving women the right to choose, they made being a "housewife" an inferior position.

>because it's easily and more secure
I think a lot of women are beginning to realize this. Also because a woman that works often ends up being a housewife at the same time. I know a couple where the man and woman work full time jobs. At the end of the day, he comes home and rests, while she comes home and has to cook dinner.
>>
>>73116385

How widely spread is this mentality

Like are Albanian women like that for example?
>>
File: premu10-1.jpg (77KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
premu10-1.jpg
77KB, 800x600px
>>73115781
Better than gold digger chinks because they don't want to be at home all day doing nothing while men buy them everything and instead prefer to work.

No, raising your kids is not a job and you can clean the house on the weekends or after work in half an hour if you do it every day between 2 people, fuck off.
>>
>>73116465
>Albanian
>western
>>
>>73116465
>Western
>First world

Basically, if you don't have at least 1 and a half incomes or preferably 2 incomes in a household, you're going to be kicking shit uphill financially
Kids are expensive critters.
>>
>>73115781

Kek a lot of complaints people have about women are equally as applicable to men, with that said...

>good point

They're adventurous, even the conservative ones.

>bad point

Society has kind of babied them to a point where they don't take responsibilities for their own actions.
>>
>good
they are generally the most attractive

>bad
they sweat the small shit and think the world owes them something

>>73116769
>that feel when know some women that consider shopping a job
>>
>>73116769

Being a mother is a job

And an important one at that.

As Confucius once stated:

"To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order"
>>
>>73116033
>Homemade
Just say Stay at home mom
>>
Western women are like transliterations of the Bible; they can either be faithful or beautiful, never both.
>>
>>73116033
They are not independant
They're always like "MUH GOV PLS GIVE US EQUAL WAGE"
"I AM PREGNANT PLS GOV GIVE WELFARE"
"I AM PREGNANT PLS TAXPAYERS PAY MY ABORTION"
Also they are scared of everything, they are boring as fuck, they have no interets in life except getting married to a rich boy
They aren't very differents from others girls except that they think they are smart/strong
>>
>>73117030
Very wise.
>>
Trash. Thank god i was born here so i can get eastern euro gf and thanks for schenhen so i can live in first world eventually.
>>
>>73116769
If by work you mean go outside and suck dicks then yes western women do that instead of being a housewife
>>
>>73115781
Good: I honestly don't see any good in germanic/euroshit/american women. They mostly are ugly, even the scandi women.

Bad: overly pretentious, despite not looking good enough to warrant such a level of pretentiousness. Not even fucking close.

I would go for my own eurasian slavic kin, finnish/baltic women, asian women any day though.

Like really.
W. European women are at best good for a casual sex and drop in the garbage bin.
>>
>>73115818
>>73115962
f2pbp.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.