[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chinese tourists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: happy_hanami202copy.jpg (586KB, 983x664px) Image search: [Google]
happy_hanami202copy.jpg
586KB, 983x664px
The Sakura are starting to bloom so I went to check it out with my mom.

>I see a mentally deranged women standing on a pole

>A man is taking her picture

>She starts speaking Chinese

Of course...

>I see obnoxious strangely dressed people pulling at the Sakura

>They start speaking Chinese

Get out of my hometown

It's not even a tourist destination yet the Chinese are coming in hordes

God save Japan
>>
>>73111582
Hi David, I see you're enjoying life in Japan. Good.
>>
The collective stalking activity(as known as collectivity) was at its peak on 5/15/13 and the collective stalker who had appeared when I was walking on route25 standing on the pavement staring at me and said when I glanced at him back that he was monitoring my thought through radio wave commanded by the headquarter of the collective stalking institution supported by the government was sitting on the bench at the park next to my house staring at the window of my bed room when I just woke up at 4:32 am and talked to my head directly through radio wave attack that he had been monitoring my thought through radio wave and he was commanded by the government. It was obvious that the government was desperately seeking the secret what I had bought at the supermarket near my house on 12/5/11.
>>
File: 154008530_624.v1413253379.jpg (31KB, 480x359px) Image search: [Google]
154008530_624.v1413253379.jpg
31KB, 480x359px
>>73111648
The collective stalker who is recognized as the most collective person who monitored my thought through radio wave everyday was standing on the river staring at me when I was in charge of walking the street and said he was a collective stalking member of the collective stalking committee managed by the government by means of radio wave attack. There was no way of escaping from the conspiracy of collective stalking.
>>
>>73111618
死ねチンカス

お前もチャンコロだろ

シナに帰れ
>>
The day has come when the man who was standing on the park near the station and said he was a collective stalker through radio wave had been monitoring my thought through radio wave. He said he was a member of collective stalking committee supported by the government
>>
こうやって常にだれかを攻撃してないと精神を保てない病気なのかね
かわいそう
>>
╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
...........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS JAPANESE SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH KOREA/ CHINA POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON /INT/ EVERYDAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝
>>
Good thread desu.
>>
the chinese have no self-awareness
>>
>>73111582
To be honest, you all Asians are the same.
You come here to Europe, you don't actually care about our culture, our history or our people.
You just want to make selfies next to famous buidling, I guess because it gives you some sort of prestige at home.
>>
I got back home from the supermarket
on 5/8/14 there was a man
standing in front of my house and he wore a black suit and said through radio wave that he is a member of collective stalking

comittee and he left there and
I entered my house. there was a little piece of paper and the man said it was put by him through radio wave.
>>
>>73111952
When I was driving the roof of the pension on sunday there were a man, a woman and a boy about 9 years old, they looked family and turned out to be they were collective stalkers. The document says that the tree was cut in pieced and found in the darkness. The board member of the collective stalking committee committed those crimes of collective stalking legally.
>>
>>73111852
The radio wave was used to monitor my thought

by the collective stalking institution managed by the government. The man who would turn out to
be a collective stalking member was standing on the pavement near the building colored in orange gazed at me and I glanced at him back then he talked directly
to my head through radio wave that he was a collective stalker stalking me and commanded by the government and he was monitoring my thought through radio
wave.
>>
>>73111952

Isn't that what being a tourist means?

Maybe Deutschcucks go to travel and just sit in hotel
>>
>>73112036
We travel to have a great time, to meet new people, learn something about foreign culture.
Not to brag with selfies back at home
>>
The collective stalker by the tree on my way home on 2/14/12 said he was monitoring my thought through radio wave
>>
When I was driving the road on monday there were a man, a woman and a boy about 9 years old, they looked family and turned out to be they were collective stalkers. The document says that the tree was cut in pieced and found in the darkness. The board member of the collective stalking committee committed those crimes of collective stalking legally.
>>
The collective stalker was standing in front

>>73112049

of the convenience store and said he was monitoring my

thought through radio wave and the car was parked on there. There was no escaping form the collective stalking.
>>
>>73112100
The handsome man who was standing on me staring at the board was a collective man of stalking who abuse radio wave to monitor my thought.
>>
>>73112049
You just go to beaches and dig holes all day long
>>
When I was driving my car on 7/5/14

on route2 a man was standing on the

pavement and he was the collective
stalker and told me he was monitoring my thought through radio wave and my thought was monitored

by the government. There was no way of escaping from the collective stalking
>>
>>73111684
I got back home from the supermarket
on 5/8/14 there was a man
standing in front of my house and he wore a black suit and said through radio wave that he is a member of collective stalking

comittee and he left there and
I entered my house. there was a little piece of paper and the man said it was put by him through radio wave.
>>
I wonder what should I do. gotta search and destroy chinks right away?
>>
╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
...........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS JAPANESE SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH KOREA/ CHINA POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON /INT/ EVERYDAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝
>>
I know how this feels, I have on numerous occasions had loud hispanics come into my town diner and play awful music from their phone speakers as they eat and get drunk off light beer.
>>
Those people standing on the road surveyed those key on the sheet when the collective stalker put the key on the street in the evening in 2007
>>
>>73112357
The stalking of collective stalker was monitored via radio wave and my thought was monitored through radio wave when I was driving route53 on my car that was stolen by the collective stalker who monitored my thought through radio wave.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.