[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discounting Belgium, which colonial empire turned out the shittiest?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: Colonial Empires.png (45KB, 1474x632px) Image search: [Google]
Colonial Empires.png
45KB, 1474x632px
Discounting Belgium, which colonial empire turned out the shittiest?
>>
>>73108890
>America not counting as French, British or Both
>>
>>73108890
Italy's
>>
>>73108910

then the UK should count as french, or maybe dutch
>>
>>73108934
The UK literally created you, you fat softcocked wanker. You should be licking the boot's of your British overlords for the land you reside in. Your culture is literally the exact same as most other Anglo countries you mixed mongrel trash.
>>
>>73108890
>Discounting Belgium, which colonial empire turned out the shittiest?
Why is /int/ obsessed with colonialism?
>>
>>73108890
france shittest, because now france colony of africa
>>
>Korea (Japan)

This is a recipe for disaster
>>
>>73108969
and yet
>>
>>73108969
Not him, but I suck the BBC aka Big British Cock everyday to appease my British masters as I am an inferior colonial who will never be as superior as Britain is.

My country should slave itself for Britain, unironically.
>>
>>73108890
Spanish.
All the other empires have at least one good ex-colony.
>>
>>73109137
Name one good French former colony.
>>
>>73108890
Spain. They somehow created hundreds of millions of stupid, short, stinky, brown mongrels who can't do anything right.
>>
>>73108910
>America not counting as French, British, Spanish, or all three
>>
>>73109254
Quebec.
>>
>>73109308
Correct, but they're not independent.
>>
>>73108969

What the fuck is this, and why is it replying to me.
>>
english. everything they have touched as become cancer.

>>73108969
calm down you queen cuck
>>
>>73109308
They were developed by the brits, it wa nothing than a few villages, a city, and wild hunting lands full of injuns when it was french.

It would be haiti tier if the brits didn't take it.
>>
>>73109254
>Name one good French former colony.

England.
>>
Swedish. They're being reverse-colonized as we speak.
>>
France
See: Central African Republic, Haiti, Burkina Faso
>>
>>73109254
You're alright.
>>
>>73109351
>english. everything they have touched as become cancer.

Except for Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong.... and maybe Malaysia
>>
>>73108890
the only ones I can think off are the french ones.
>>
>>73110076
literally all cancer
>>
>>73108910

>Netherlands not counted as Spanish
>UK not counted as French or Danish
>Mexico not counted as Aztec

We could go on and on with that, friend

I'm not complaining about the USA not having Liberia on that map.
>>
>>73108890
Germany
>>
Ottoman.

The bullshit that has been going on in the Middle East and the Balkans in the last 100 years wouldn't have happened if Belgium had controlled those regions and slaughtered everyone. Ottoman Multiculturalism was a mistake.
>>
>>73108890
This map makes no fucking sense and bothers me so much. Why show SA and LatA as colonised by Spain but Philippines by America. Why is Haiti independent on this map but other countries not. Africa was never colonised at the same as Latin America (except for Belize) or Japan as a colonial power.
>>
>>73110493

You're right, it really should have some sort of stripe/dot/etc. key for overlapping histories.

That way Australia can be both Dutch and British.
>>
>>73108969
Fucking Brits tried to force their shit on the american people and killed them.
There's no reason the Americans should like them, the british people should be glad that america still supports them all the time, instead of just bomb that shithole back into the ocean.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.