[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can i immigrate to your country /int/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: iStock_000013787704Medium.jpg (965KB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000013787704Medium.jpg
965KB, 1698x1131px
how can i immigrate to your country /int/?
>>
>>73092111
Just walk in and start doing cheap work
>>
>>73092149
but i dont want to do cheap work. and i dont want to live in your shitty country
>>
>>73092149
This, don't believe the Trump abd /pol/ memes. Literally no one cares if you overstay your visa. Just catch a plane
>>
>>73092237
Canada will literally take you. Just go there and claim you're a Gulenist refugee or Kurdish or something
>>
>>73092555
ok this is actually a good idea
>>
File: IMG_7414.jpg (227KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7414.jpg
227KB, 1600x1067px
NO TURKS ALOUD
>>
>>73092648
Tell them that you are a religiously repressed alevi from eastern turkey.
Thats how everyone gets in
>>
1. sell possessions in turkey and buy heroin wih proceeds
2. sell heroin through a village elder in green lanes
3. set up kebab shop
???
>>
Its quite complicated, you need to proof that you are here to work, even if you get residence (4 to 6 years living here, passing exam, learning spanish, working, etc) you cannot protest or take part in politics, since that`s a citizen by birth right, but after that you may have universal healthcare and if you want to attend uni for free you just need to apply with legal status here, no need to be a resident
>>
just show up i dont think anybody cares
you probably dont want to tho
>>
>>73092111
>flag
>>
It's more difficult than you think.
You need to go to an asylum trial, and there's a good chance you will be denied unless you can back up your argument.
>>
>>73092648
You also can't be a single male, you've got to have a family with you. Also, you're going to have to get sponsored by a Canadian family before even coming in. You'll also need to pass requirements and tests before you stay. It's not as easy as the Americans want you to believe. Personally, why don't you slip into Russia or Greece?
>>
>>73092111
1. Hop over border
2. Join the rest of your family
>>
>>73092111
You cant. Switzerland is a myth.
>>
>>73094792
brits and yanks can get permanent residence in canada easily

americans compare it to how easy it is for us
>>
>>73092111
Welcome. We love all muslims and never throw Molotovs to kebab bars
>>
>>73095038
That's because you're Anglo. If you were a single male coming from Iran/Syria/Turkey/anywhere from the middle east or Africa, they would put you through more legal loopholes then your ex-wife's lawyer.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.