[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Israeli and Jew/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: jew2.jpg (905KB, 4249x2832px) Image search: [Google]
jew2.jpg
905KB, 4249x2832px
Come here for Jewish and Israeli stuff.
>>
Why do Jews reject Jesus? They have such poor understanding of their own scriptures.
>>
File: 3-_un_320-ed.jpg (995KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
3-_un_320-ed.jpg
995KB, 2560x1536px
Why you use Muslim architecture?
>>
>>73084410
Israel itself is full of Israeli Jews, who are pretty similar in everything but religion to Arabs. So the architecture is similar.
>>
>>73084123
Why do so many Israelis post on Saturday? Is it a mitzvah for them, or is it seculars working overtime for hasbara?
>>
>>73084410
All architecture is a ripoff of the ancient sumerians
>>
>>73084482
>implying most Jews actually practice the faith, instead of just dropping any parts that are dumb or inconvenient
>implying Judaism is anything more than an semi-ethnic identity for most
>>
I like Jews desu. Cool history and culture. I still don't forgive you for stealing my foreskin though
>>
>>73084482
Saturday in the states is most likely Sunday in Israel. Israeli Jews are more religious than those in the US, so the entire country kind of slows down on Saturdays due to the Sabbath. And using the Internet is considered a violation of the Sabbath.
>>
>>73084342
explain
>>
>>73084557
Brief history of the Jews
>before 900 AD: didn't exist
>900ad -1800: play grabeeass in the shtetl, engage in small timecpimping/moneylending
>1800-1960:role play as WASPS
>1960+: entire culture based on the sacred act of shoving things up your ass.
>>
>>73085383
Jesus fulfilled all the messianic prophecies, yet they still rejected him.
>>
>>73084123
Havent met many jewish people in my life but.
All the jewish guys Ive met are super chill. All the Jewish girls are either massive sluts or the most vile bitches.
Why is this?
>>
>>73085408
Hm this is incorrect. Jews wuz Samaria and Judea an sheeeit
>>
>>73085450
In the US at least, lots of Jewish girls are very liberal, so they act slutty and or bitchy to piss off their parents. The more religious ones are pretty shy and conservative, but unlikely to date non-Jews.
>>
>>73085450
Jewish girls have massive tits. It's pretty great
>>
>>73085415
proof?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyRhn0qqQsY

fuck israel
>>
>>73085646
There were a lot of vague prophecies in the Old Testament, and Jesus happened to fit some of them but not others, and the Jews at the time rejected him, so most Jews don't accept Jesus.
>>
>>73085751
Name one prophecy he didn't fulfill.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.