[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the Middle East keeps its cultural influence in Spain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: download (4).jpg (5KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
5KB, 200x192px
>the Middle East keeps its cultural influence in Spain
>>
>>73083534
not true, but i wish it was, we have more in common with them than with a german
>>
>>73083574
the stupidity?
>>
File: Sant Pau Pavilion.jpg (66KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
Sant Pau Pavilion.jpg
66KB, 560x420px
>>73083574
Traditional """""Spanish""""" architecture
>>
>>73083674
history, tradition, way of life, collectivity, behavior, culture, food, geography, climate...
>>
>>73083731
Andalusians have things in common with them, the rest of Spain are celts rapebabies.
>>
>>73083832
you wish, abderramán de la vega.
>>
>>73083855
Most of our autistic dances are from arabic origin. Whatever you say, Alarico García.
>>
>>73083960
i mean, you wish northern spain was free of arabic influences, because it's not
>>
>>73083985
I am actually Andalusian
>>
>>73083731
>history
pretty sure Spain is as much connected to the rest of Europe as it is to Morocco
>way of life
you have that in common with Greeks, Italians, Mexicans too.
>collectivity
only true in some parts of the country and every country has more collectivist parts
>behavior
not at all
>culture
no
>food
even though you have mediterranean diet in common with the Maghreb it doesn't mean the food is the same.
>geography
retarded argument
>climate
see above
>>
>>73084134
I hate when We accept to be arabs and the yuropoors go full "no, you are a yuropoor as well". I hate it, leave us alone, man.
>>
>>73084134
>pretty sure Spain is as much connected to the rest of Europe as it is to Morocco

no we're not, history of spain starts with trading with semitic peoples, continues with roman empire along with the maghreb and middle east, becomes islamic with the ummayad caliphate and ONLY THEN we have a few centuries of "european" history, and not at all because we got our boats and went alone to conquer new lands

>you have that in common with Greeks, Italians, Mexicans too.
yes, all of them are also more connected with the mediterranean/semites than to the germanics or are cultural sons of spain (mexico)
>>
>>73084134
Doesn't Spain have these weird exclaves in morocco?
I guess they have to mix somehow then
>>
File: mosque_cordoba.jpg (312KB, 1600x1079px) Image search: [Google]
mosque_cordoba.jpg
312KB, 1600x1079px
>>73083709
you're not even trying
watch this
we are the original "at least we have mosques"
>>
File: Mezquita de Córdoba 1.jpg (609KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Mezquita de Córdoba 1.jpg
609KB, 1600x900px
>>73084952
the guy wearing black in this vid is 100% spanish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RgUZxH5F2w
>>73084386
those are Ceuta and Melilla, and there hasn't been any repairs or new buildings made since the 70's because people think Morocco will get them back any day
We have huge fences there tho
>>
OP, that's rich coming from the henchmen of Israel and Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>73083731
newfag, please stop.

Andalucia=/=Spain
>>
File: 1490699713523.jpg (87KB, 882x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490699713523.jpg
87KB, 882x640px
>>73086074
Everything is rich coming from the laughing stock of the West
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.