[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will Poland return Eastern Prussia, Pomerania and Silesia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 28868638725_e78ab95365_k.jpg (1MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
28868638725_e78ab95365_k.jpg
1MB, 2048x1365px
When will Poland return Eastern Prussia, Pomerania and Silesia?
>>
>>73076676
When it leaves the EU
>>
Muh grobgermania
>>
>>73080524
Muh getting triggered because Turkey is a shithole from which the most stupidest of all your kind were fleeing into developed countries.
>>
I always wondered how Poles felt about the Rearrangement of their Country, making a large group of their population relocate into landscapes they themselves never identified with before.
>>
>>73081812
breddy good

got all dat rail connections and shieet

+ plenty of shore

feels gud mang
>>
File: GfK-775x421.jpg (80KB, 775x421px) Image search: [Google]
GfK-775x421.jpg
80KB, 775x421px
Although people can move freely across the border between G and P, why are the difference of their purchasing power still like this?
the data is from 2016.
>>
>>73082720
You can move freely but not get a job freely
>>
>>73076676
it doesn't have to since they exterminated all germans previously living there
>>
>>73081812
>landscapes they themselves never identified with before
What? Read about the concept of Corona Regni Poloniae. Silesia and Pomerania have always been considered rightfully Polish even if they weren't part of Polish territory at the moment.
>>
>>73081812
>I always wondered how Poles felt about the Rearrangement of their Country, making a large group of their population relocate into landscapes they themselves never identified with before.
Deluded cuck.
Eastern Germany modern and from 1939 time was always Polish. Proto-Slavs were present on this land since 2800BC.
>>
>>73085876
>considered
That's not what I am asking. I can imagine several people "considering" larger amount of soil to belong to them.
I was asking about people losing their home and coming to a new place they really do not know at all.
>at the moment
Kek, those "moments" have been big time!

>Proto-Slavs
>>I am the 99%
>>
are germans the most vile and despicable beings on earth? i do think so
>>
>>73082793
but you literally can idiot
>>
File: shocked.jpg (145KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
shocked.jpg
145KB, 1024x682px
>>73088224
>despicable
>>
>>73088224
no, the anglos are, germans come after them.
>>
>>73090793
since like 4 years ago
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.