[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about Spain Why does he wear the Basque?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Copy-of-map.jpg (43KB, 475x450px) Image search: [Google]
Copy-of-map.jpg
43KB, 475x450px
Tell me about Spain
Why does he wear the Basque?
>>
>>73076384
Spain is the salvation of the basque race...

Look at France, the parts of the Basque Country they got are insanely oppressed and assimilated, soon there will be no basque in Iparralde

On the other hand, Spanish Basque Country has their own autonomies, their language is official, they have legal protection and basque language and culture is raising day per day...

Make them independent from Spain... France would invade them the day after. And become oppressed and killed as never before.
>>
>>73076591
You're actually right.
>>
basques are very rude to us portuguese, they think we are brown latinos :(
>>
>>73076625
yes except this is not the 15th century anymore and we would'nt invade this tiny land for all gold on earth.
>>
>>73076734
Russia did it.
>>
>>73076384
Why are basque people so weird? I went to basque (biarritz) and most people looked like georgians.

Still, not even Basque is free from muslims
>>
>>73076638
North Spain see you as Inferior. Not even joking.
>>
>>73076886
the basque-caucasus theory was pretty popular back then
>>
>>73076947
i know :(
they called my family portuguese hijos de puta for over an hour on the highway just because we had a flat tire
>>
>>73077134
in basque country
>>
>>73077134
They are not the most tolerant people. That is true.
>>
>>73077235
tego mia todo el potorro
>>
>>73077134
basque people doing basque things. it's not because you're portuguese, it's because you're not basque

basques have bombed innocent spanish people because they weren't basques. they beat everyone, imo they're the last neanderthal remnants of europe, they're savage, manlet, archaic looking but at the same time intelligent as a tiger.
>>
>>73077484
why don't you just giff them independence then?You can watch them fail then.
>>
>>73079446
spanish patridiotism "muh lands"

i'd let basques and catalans independent. it would be fun as fuck watch them slowly die of starvation.
>>
>>73079557
Meh, with cities like Barcelona and Navarre+Bilbao they could at least become Greek tier.
Not something to look forward to but ya know
>>
>>73079733
>Barcelona
>Commie city becoming anything without all spanish income

>Navarre-Bilbao
>Mantaining greatness after they leave the spanish funds and their special treatment (the only 2 regions where they receive money but do not give a single cent)

i don't think so. catalonia is the worst case, it would turn bosnia tier.
>>
>>73079805
This is why I said greek tier spanbro.They would become countries that rely on tourism
>>
>>73076947

But at least they're genetically different? Or they are "white" in AuronPlay tier?
>>
File: 1473366175213.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1473366175213.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>Basque COUNTRY
>isnt a country
>>
File: The-baise-is-cette-merde.jpg (125KB, 858x366px) Image search: [Google]
The-baise-is-cette-merde.jpg
125KB, 858x366px
>>73080600
>United KINGDOM
>Ruled by a queen
>>
File: 1471046872674.jpg (48KB, 634x361px) Image search: [Google]
1471046872674.jpg
48KB, 634x361px
>>73080655
neurons fired up on this one
>>
>>73076384
>Bilbao is the capital instead of Iruñea

kys

t. Basque separatist
>>
>>73079992
they're genetically different (not that much thought) but not in a white way.

northern spaniards have more native/iberian dna than the rest. which doesn't look white but sometimes even browner than southerners, who have less native/iberian blood but more goth/roman/semitic blood

look for alex ubago f.ex. he's asturian 100%.
>>
>>73076777
their important naval base was in danger when ukraine started going into civil war. everyone would have done this.
>>
>>73079805
>Navarre does not give a single cent

We are reaching critical delusion levels
>>
>>73081275
They recieve more money than they give while having the third highest GDP per capita in the country
>>
>>73076384
because it's full of stupid tits
>>
>>73082007
Navarre collects its own taxes through the hacienda foral, administers the money as needed and give the central government the agreed quota, depending on the cost of the services provided by the state.

All in all, its the %1,4 of the population giving %1,6 of the money.

Ur just jelly because we wuz kangs
>>
>>73077134
basque people are rude
asturies people are brute
galician people are just betas
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.