[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Greenland /int/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: greenland.png (257KB, 600x724px) Image search: [Google]
greenland.png
257KB, 600x724px
Redpill me on Greenland /int/
>>
>>73073685
Rightful Inuit clay.
>>
>>73073685
It's not green.
>>
Horrendous suicide rate which leaves the assumption that it's terribly depressing.
>According to government reports, between 1/4 and 1/5 ofGreenlandersattempt to kill themselves at some point in their lifetime.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_Greenland?wprov=sfla1
>>
>>73074464
I'd feel right at home!
>>
File: IMG_1287.jpg (110KB, 800x516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1287.jpg
110KB, 800x516px
Used to be a pretty common poster here, don't know what happened. Other then that it's becoming quite modern pretty fast. I don't know if it will become independent from Denmark, is there oil there?
>>
File: 1490716270525.jpg (63KB, 540x840px) Image search: [Google]
1490716270525.jpg
63KB, 540x840px
>>73073685
You forgot the part where 50% of their GDP is grants from Denmark.

But hey, atleast they keep the muslims in check in the ghettos.

Should just build a big-ass airport along the atlantic current and turn the whole place into an inuit-culture-tourism-for-rich-people. Inuit culture will give them something to occupy themselves with instead of drinking and killimg themselves, and Idiots will probally pay good money to ride on a sled carried by doggos.

Also, my tendies-provider (Mom) get's all the cases from greenland on her job (law something), so she's gone there a few times, I can tell stories if you're interested.
>>
>>73073685
>flag rendered onto thumbs up meme guy
Wow, where can I find the 3D model for this?
>>
>>73074854
Tell the tales
>>
>>73074854
I am listening
>>
>>73074911
It's called "Picardia" or "strawbwll man". Try these on Google unless anybody else here posts a link.
>>
>>73074985
Alright, so there's only 1 super market in Greenland, and it's barely a super market and my mom got a call from her friend that she should buy some stupid limited edtion vase which was sold out on the mainland, so she went into the supermarket and looked around until she found a group of inuit children sitting on the ice cold floor infront a TV store watching whatever was on, with an black-out-drunk inuit parent in the corner lying in a pool of alcohol. She left quickly.

Then she went to the harbour to enjoy some seafood lunch, but she couldn't keep concentrated because of the sound of parents hitting their kids and the kids then crying. She called home and it was super sad to hear her brawling.
>>
File: template2.png (320KB, 900x677px) Image search: [Google]
template2.png
320KB, 900x677px
>>73074911
Just use pic related

>>73074854
Tell us.
>>
>>73074647
Apparently there is but currently most of it is not being exploited.
>>
>>73075268
Well, alcohol fucks them up pretty bad. Heroin tier drug for them 2bh
>>
>>73074647
I think there were two posters from there actually. A regular anon (or maybe that too is isac) and isac. You can still see isacs posts every once in a while, he is a decent poster desu.
>>
>>73075289
That´s not a 3D model though, I assumed the OP pic was made with the 3D model since it looked so good.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.