[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Americans, I have a strange apprehension that Trump is gonna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Americans, I have a strange apprehension that Trump is gonna be a complete Bush Jr. tier disaster for you. I mean, he has shown himself as a shill of corporations who has fooled rednecks from rust belt promising them to return 50s and starting shameless lobbying as he came to the office.
What your opinions? I don't say Hillary would be better, actually you had a choice between shit and piss, but still.
P.S. Also I find it highly suspicious that Dems elected the weakest candidate who was hated by tons of Americans and had awful reputation. Conspiracy theory but it's really strange.
>>
That puto is already worse than Bush
>>
>>73065766
I agree with you. Fuck this president. Technocratic Government when desu?
>>
>>73065766
I mean sure, Trump is a senile con artist, but it's hard to say we deserve anyone better.
>>
>>73067465
do you ever wish you could just bury your face deep underneath his titty flap and fall asleep to the sound of his struggling heart?
>>
>>73065766
All intelligent people knew Trump was a retard from the start, only /pol/ tier inbred rednecks didn't believe it. I'm glad those hicks got conned
>>
>>73067629
I want to slather him with syrup and chain him on top of an anthill in the Amazon
>>
>>73065766
Kek he is worse in every way than GW Bush
Bush was smart enough to know his own limitations and depended on his advisors for counsel.
Trump thinks he is a genius and spurts whatever horseshit comes to mind on Twitter without consulting anyone
>>
>>73068067
I think there's a pretty decent chance he's got Alzheimer's already. His extemporaneous syntax is really fucked up and his dad had Alzheimer's.
>>
he is better than obama already
>>
>>73068192
Inb4 trump gets impeached
inb4 pence become the president
kek
>>
>>73069355
He won't be impeached. The Democrats would never be able get the simple majority in the house necessary to begin the process, even if the alleged piss tapes were posted on LiveLeak.
>>
>>73069453
Thanks for the (you)
>>
>>73069453
Trump has been talking shit about the freedom caucus, they side with dems against him and there's your simple majority.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.