[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the biggest joke of history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 46.jpg (151KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
46.jpg
151KB, 1162x850px
And why is it Pan-Slavism? Literally there hasn't been a time when Slavs hadn't tried to genocide one another.

First it was Ukrainians killing Poles like there's no tomorrow, then Russkies ridding the world of Ukrainians and vice versa (continues on till today), Russians killing Polish people in WW 1-2, then Serbs genociding everyone (Croats, Slovenes, Bosnians) while Croats were shooting Serbs and Bosnians into mass graves.
Even Czechslovakia broke up, to be honest i'm genuinely surprised there was no bloodshed involved, it's probably because Czech people are Germans in denial while Slovaks are Hungarians pretending to be Slavs.
Only Bulgarians appear to be peaceful enough, but I'm probably wrong and just plain uninformed of their history.

Panslavism is a joke. Slavs will never be united, not even their own, ethnically separate countries.
>>
Panslavism was a czech idea because they secretly hoped that Russians would free them from the Austro Hungarian oppression.
The idea was picked up and cultivated by Russian Tsardom because they saw it as a means of getting hold of even more territories in Eastern/Central Europe.

Noone else ever gave two shits about it save for the balkanites under Ottoman/AH rule.
Noone else ever wanted it because panslavism means Russian rule, and that's like electing a nigger.

>between Polonism and Slavonism there is not so much hatred as a complete and ineradicable incompatibility.
>nothing is more foreign than what in the literary world is called Slavonism to his individual sensibility and the whole Polish mentality
Joseph Konrad
>>
File: kurultaj16.jpg (106KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
kurultaj16.jpg
106KB, 1200x800px
>>73036351
>Hungarians pretending to be Slavs
When will magyari embrace their turk heritage
>>
>>73037091
Western Balkans panslavic idea was limited to western Balkans itself.
See Illyrian movement
>>
File: 1475442546091.png (316KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1475442546091.png
316KB, 1500x1200px
>>73037184
Hungarians are Croatians in denial.
>>
File: 14868134913060.jpg (38KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
14868134913060.jpg
38KB, 450x450px
>>73036351
>Noone else ever wanted it because panslavism means Russian rule, and that's like electing a nigger.
>>
>>73037091
>Noone else ever wanted it because panslavism means Russian rule, and that's like electing a nigger.

I like poles
>>
>>73037091
What actually wrong with that? Americans've done it
>>
I'm jealous of West Slavs.
>>
File: 1477056367116.png (25KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1477056367116.png
25KB, 420x420px
Polish Czech Slovak panslavism is good we are like big family
>>
>>73036351
>Even Czechslovakia broke up, to be honest i'm genuinely surprised there was no bloodshed involved

Czechoslovakia broke up mostly because the elites didn't want to agree on stuff. The people didn't care enough either way. Also, Czechoslovakia came to be because we needed a minority that would outweigh the 3 million of Germs still left in the country after the establishment. After the Velvet revolution, Slovaks got too big for their britches, started demanding stuff like moving capital from Prague so they cut them loose.
>>
>>73041851
this
>>
>>73037091

heh
>>
>>73049323
>>73041851
>Poles and Czechs in one country

Yeah, right, let's combine a papal state with the den of degeneracy, what could possibly go wrong?
>>
Many of you say that Pan-Slavism is codeword for Russian imperialism. That is wrong.
How do you think Slavs would unite, other than from initiative, even from military intervention of strongest Slavic state, which has enough strength to resist whole world which is restricting us from uniting?!
Should Macedonia, or maybe Montenegro lead this process in your opinion? No. Russia is immense in every way imaginable. Its hands are reaching everywhere. But for its size, this majestic Bear is attacked by pack of hyenas. Russia needs us to remain, and we need Russia to unite, to grow together.
Just like Dostojevski said it; small Slavic nations will condemn Russia and strive towards Europe, but Russia will not evil-remember this, and rather forgive, when finally we all make Slavic Union. (You can read more in his "Writer's diaries")
SLAVS, RUSSIA IS NOT YOUR ENEMY
>>
File: 1457898452258.jpg (25KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457898452258.jpg
25KB, 480x600px
>>73051647
>>
>>73051868
>RUSSIA IS NOT YOUR ENEMY

If the 20th century taught us anything, it's that anything Russia touches withers and dies.
>>
>>73036351
I do believe in Pan-Slavism.
I think Slavs should all be united under German flag
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.