[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black people are pretty /fa/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Rwanda insurgents.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Rwanda insurgents.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Black people are pretty /fa/
>>
>>73019971
Me on the left
>>
>>73019971
You know what they say about people with big guns...
>>
File: fash.jpg (127KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
fash.jpg
127KB, 900x500px
Indeed they are
>>
>>73020186
Do they make their own suits? Where was that pic taken?
>>
>>73020252
They use their own money to buy those Gucci and Armani.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Sape
>>
>OP doesn't know the SAPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A
>>
>>73020252
See>>73020699

It's a pretty bizarre subculture that was spawned when African soldiers brought back French Dandyism to the francophone colonies . The clothes are real high-end suits.
>>
>>73020801
they pop out 10 kids each but indebt themselves to look like waiters, really activates my almonds
>>
>>73020484
>>73020699
>>73020801
Thanks. This kind of stuff is one of the reasons why I come to this place.
>>
>>73019971
By the way they're standing they seem to come across as homosexual
>>73020699
Why does second from the left look like Anya taylor joy?
>>
>>73020699
lmao they are "gentlemen" but one of them mounts a kick towards the dog when theyre walking by, what a respectable man
>>
>>73021553
dogs are shit-tier animals and pets
>>
>>73019971
wtf I love African guerilla paramilitary groups now
>>
File: Sapeurs.jpg (2MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Sapeurs.jpg
2MB, 2048x1365px
>>73021249
It started like this but judging by the video there seems to be a trend among them to relie more on cloth sewn in the congo itself and thus make it more about colour combinations, extravagance and promoting local industry then only paying the most pricey stuff possible to shine for a few years while burning their families fortune.

Its seems to be kind of a reaction against the tristesse of their hellscape, if you are showeling mud all day in front of your mud hut along the mudpath then the garish as fuck village jester coming along might cheer up your day a bit.
>>
>>73021553
You can not judge them by western standards Sven.
>>
File: maximum1.jpg (126KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
maximum1.jpg
126KB, 500x500px
>you will never be an African heavy metal cowboy warlord
>>
>>73021657
get the fuck out of europe you migrant leech.

>>73021693
i am watching the entire thing, one dude has indebted himself with thousands of euros to buy clothes even though his sister is in poverty.
One of the guys father ran a masonry business but the son spent all the money on clothes when he took over instead of paying the workers, then he started stealing money and the company failed. Its like i am watching an american reality tv show, but its even worse.

>>73021872
They shouldnt call themselves gentlemen then
>>
>>73022023
this is some Mad Max shit right here
>>
>>73019971
>Black people are pretty /fa/
No, just low IQ.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A
>>
>>73022023
Right into my /tg/ folder. Thanks leaf.
>>
File: lads.png (2MB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
lads.png
2MB, 1280x768px
I wish those two were my bros. Slavs and blacks should be allies.
>>
>>73022023
this is my next Fallout New Vegas character, thanks
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.