[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should Germany punish the eternal anglo for brexit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

File: grgr.png (26KB, 1188x594px) Image search: [Google]
grgr.png
26KB, 1188x594px
How should Germany punish the eternal anglo for brexit?
>>
>>73005925
a third world war sounds good. maybe they'll win this time.
>>
Withold hold our pasta supplys. Oh wait we're not shitalian
>>
>>73005925
punishing would be a weak thing to do.
Only anglos do something as pathetic as punishing a whole nation.
The only reasonable thing to do is waiting.
If brexit actually backfires (what I doubt) we should just watch them burn and do nothing.
>>
>>73006252
The EU ( read Germany) must punish anglos or others will leave tje union and it will collapse
>>
The Anglo is the punisher, not the punished
>>
>>73006352
But I don't want my country to be on the same level as britain ,in terms of agressive politics, even if we lose the Union.
EU is shit anyway. It should just be a market for countries and not a political clusterfuck that considers building an army.
>>
>>73006758
don't forget : if you kill your ennemies, you lose
>>
File: rtrt.png (196KB, 1036x535px) Image search: [Google]
rtrt.png
196KB, 1036x535px
>>73006758
The euro currency was a big german scheme to steal the wealth from other euro countries, German economy will collapse without euro like it was collapsing during the 90s
>>
>>73005925
by nuking italy
>>
>>73006985
thay have no nukes sorry
>>
>>73006932
Wouldn't kill me. A collapse like this would be the perfect way to show this weak generation what hard life really means. Hard times create strong men. Perhaps the refugee leeches will fuck off too.
>>
Sultan Merkel should declare the British Isles a fiefdom of the German Caliphate
>>
>>73005925
Importing more Muslims.
>>
>>73007379
why would you want another strongman in charge?
why would you want hard life?
>>
>>73005925
The Eu's trying to make us give up Gibraltar already, so Brexit talks have failed pretty much out the gate.
>inb4 gib promised monies
Yeah, you'll get them when the Greeks pay debnt
>>
>>73007750
I already have a hard life. I was a poorfag when I was a kid. The rich Kids were a pain in the ass.
I'm now lower middleclass but my bigger problem is that so many native Germans are weak pussies. A collapse would make the young generation stronger.
>>
>>73005925
brexit is already punish enough
>>
>How should Germany punish the eternal anglo for brexit?
Make them watch 1 hour of German television.
>>
>>73006352
the union should only be for people who actually want to be in it
>>
I'm pro-Brexit, but if you are seeking to punish the Anglos, living in Britain is punishment enough. It is an absolutely awful place to exist. They're all completely miserable in their soggy, cramped, expensive, polluted hellhole.
>>
>>73009378
this. we don't even open our windows because the smog seeps in and chokes us
>>
real sealion has never been tried
>>
>>73008025
Youre talking like some ill-educated mouth breather from some shithole like chechnya

Western men don't need to behave like neanderthals because a civilised society is above this shit.
>>
>>73009378
>I'm pro-Brexit

Nobody cares about your opinions of our country, FOY
>>
>>73005925
Just wait and see, who knows what the EU will actually do but I'm sure they'll do something to punish those dogs.
>>
>>73009442

Used to live in the UK for a while and I ended up taking like 3 showers a day because the air was so filthy and everything was so grimy. Was absolutely disgusting tbqh.
>>
>>73005925
By giving them mutually beneficial trade deals :^)
>>
>>73009500

pardon me, were you from new zealand, or one of the baltics?
>>
>>73009553

I have a rather informed opinion. I lived there nearly a decade and visit multiple times annually.
>>
>>73009624
Does it matter ? I care about Britain and I live here.
>>
>>73009243
So Brussels and humanities students?
>>
>>73009660
Please dont come back.
>>
>>73009733

I'm coming for Easter and there's nothing you can do about it, nige.
>>
File: endless tears.jpg (130KB, 1124x1691px) Image search: [Google]
endless tears.jpg
130KB, 1124x1691px
>>73005925
>>
>>73009500
Sorry that I'm not a pussy muslim dick sucker and bootlicker like you.
>>
Do any Europeans think Britain "deserves" to be punished? Like, its their fucking country and their fate, you continental cuckholds.
>>
>>73009500
>Western men don't need to behave like neanderthals because a civilised society is above this shit.

which is why your people are being run over in your capital, having your soldiers decapitated in your capital, and angry muslims keep shouting Death to England etc.

Good luck with that in the future m8
>>
>>73009868
But amer*cans don't celebrate easter
>>
>>73010011
I dont like islam at all, but what exactly do you do as a hardened man to eradicate such degeneracy, hmm ?

>>73010116
Even more fucked up things occur in the hardened third world so this is nonsense.
>>
>>73010193

Americans celebrate Easter. The British, for the most part, don't.
>>
>>73010407
Next time you come here please voice the same opinions you write here in your local pub.
>>
>>73010352
>Even more fucked up things occur in the hardened third world so this is nonsense.

And when you reach our level?
What then?
Will you keep having your little girls showing up with signs saying ''Refugees Welcome''?

Or do you mean to say that importing hundreds and thousands of muslims won't bring you down to our level of violence?

Deny it as much as you want, violence has its uses.

Not that I like it, I'm just stating a fact. You can't fight a group of violent religious extremists with ''kindness'' and ''civilization''.

These are people who teach kids to behead others and laugh at it. Good luck m8.
>>
>>73010471
>Will you keep having your little girls showing up with signs saying ''Refugees Welcome''?
I live in the UK not a deluded country like Germany.

I'm vehemently against immigration from certain countries but taking on the violent mentality of a degenerate bydlo serves no favours to anyone.
>>
>>73010352
I don't really hate them, but they are behaving really bad. They also get away with everything because everyone is too soft on them.
The only thing I can do is to teach them the right way of life. If that doesn't work they should get out of this country.
>>
File: EU Fight.jpg (73KB, 650x484px) Image search: [Google]
EU Fight.jpg
73KB, 650x484px
>>73010030
They have a short memory about how the UK went bankrupt defending France, then had to do it again when Germany, Italy and their middle eastern allies wanted to annex all of Europe.
Now, Germany floods Europe with filthy 3rd worlders... its time to go.
>>
>>73010948
>Now, Germany floods Europe with filthy 3rd worlders

Which was no doubt the tipping point that allowed the degeneracy of brexit to win. Fucking krauts
>>
>>73010643
You have just repeated what you already said.

Which is nothing.

Tell me what do you do when you're on the street and a savage muslim starts beating a woman because she's ''dressed like a whore''

and don't tell me this doesn't happen in the UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uInPfrHQes
>>
>>73010462

I do this regularly, anon.
>>
>>73011098
Unscreened, open door policies of immigration with not even a peep of formal integration (gibme bucks is not integration...) is fucking suicide.
Its gunna hurt for a while and I'm not entirely sure I agree with BREXIT, but the UK's lived through tougher times.
>>
>>73010643
>I live in the UK not a deluded country like Germany.

Britain may not be quite as cucked as Germany, but it is still extremely cucked. Nothing to be proud of.
>>
>>73006252
"Only anglos do something as pathetic as punishing a whole nation." That's more of a Frenchie thing to do.
>>
>>73011526
You seem to have forgotten how you treated your own people in times past.
>>
Germany and France should destroy the British government.
And then hand the clay over to the Netherlands.

Trust me, I'm an expert on this.
>>
>>73005925
Foreigners can't negotiate shit.

A native command of the English language makes one a better negotiator and politician. The British have befuddled entire continents out of their independence through 'little chats at teatime'.
>>
>>73012393
t. import country
>>
Can you idiots just make a general for shitting on Brexit alreadt? We don't need a new circlejerk thread every hour.
>>
>>73011917
I support you plan

t. Oostland
>>
>>73012557
We export civilisation and culture though.
>>
File: the cycle.jpg (168KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
the cycle.jpg
168KB, 678x960px
>>73007379
>>
>>73013067
And chlamydia.
>>
>>73013096
>>73013067
The three C's of British exports.
>>
>>73011369
Fug you, pic related

>>73011389
No you don't you fat bydlo

>>73011440
At least it's not America.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-31-20-57-01.png (616KB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-31-20-57-01.png
616KB, 1200x1920px
>>73013291
Forgot muh pic
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.