[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

M.G.T.O.W.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: images (7).jpg (18KB, 300x367px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
18KB, 300x367px
Who's with me?
>>
yea
>>
15% of girls are sexually abused as children
4% of boys are

but wierdly its 20/20 in africa
>>
>>73002766
>this is why MGTOW exists
no, it's because some guys are so insecure that they need feminism for males to feel they're ''rebeling'' against ebil wimmin.
>>
The education part is true
Poor men is 1/2 true some are violent drunks others suffer for the generalisation
Woman is true but less dramatic
Everything else is bullshit
>>
>>73003261
this

literal cancer
>>
The reason Japan has no feminists and has traditional gender roles is because of Herbivore men (aka betas that rather jerkoff than have to deal with ordeal of seducing women)

The west needs more Herbivore men
>>
>>73002766
Men can achive greather hights but also fall to lower lows. Basically it's a high risk high reward thing to be a man, while playing on woman difficulty is a bit safer.

Example: almost all world leaders, oligarchs, bussiness men and nobel prize lauriets are male. A much bigger chunk of homeless people and suicides are male too.
>>
File: 1487687878982.png (1MB, 744x711px) Image search: [Google]
1487687878982.png
1MB, 744x711px
>>73003261
feminism never happened to men, and its left quite a marked difference between the two

men are still really reppressed comparatively, social problems involving men get very little attention which is just plain wrong, oftentimes they are simply blamed for their problems like its their fault

mgtow is retarded though, but it comes from this place and there are real problems
>>
>>73003261
this
>>
>>73002766
This is for butthurt westerners
>>
>>73003529
its interesting though that you can see the heavy mark of femenism in the ideals and accepting attitude of these movements, this seems like the template it was made from and it has the same aims albiet for men

but all the while it sees itself as the enemy of femenism, its basically just a massive hypocrital butthurt generator that manipulates betas who couldnt get a girlfreind into thinking they had nothing to do with it
>>
>>73003529
>feminism never happened to men
I wonder why?
But yeah more complex issues that men suffer from are being addressed but very slowly and doesn't quite have the attention feminism has
I fear that with more and more young males with no prospects in life due to the job and housing economy and the focus a society based around men doing good in order to get a partner we will see more violence by men come more common place in turn causing troubled men to be shunned
The same thing is happening in MENA but they brought it on them self
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.