[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stereotypes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1464371370703.png (758KB, 1041x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1464371370703.png
758KB, 1041x1066px
What are some stereotypes about your country and its people? Which of them are true and which ones are blatantly false?
>>
File: 1443618820007.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1443618820007.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>72997766
>holy shit triple dubs
>be burger
True - we really do have a hard-on for nationalism and will bring at being the best at everything, even if we're not
False - we aren't all fat
>>
File: 1486486946506.png (282KB, 422x768px) Image search: [Google]
1486486946506.png
282KB, 422x768px
>>72997873
*brag
>>
>Italians are loud and make weird hand gestures, don't respect personal space, are self-hating among themselves but will laudate Italy as the GOAT country as soon as they speak to a foreigner, are casually racist, are overly fond of their cuisine and will generally try to scam other people and the government
All true 2bh
I can't think of any blatantly false Italian stereotype aside from the mafias being incredibly powerful which they aren't
Oh and >muh whiteness is something only Anglos fucking shits care about
>>
>We are Balkan
yes
>We greet people with 'bujrum, efendija'
yes
>the only food we ever eat is meat off a skewer
yes
>when we fall ill we visit the local pir or hodža for some healing anal sex
Mashallah, mirza effendi
>we only drink pure aniseed arak along with meze when we want to get drunk
Peace be upon us
>the social station of a Balkan Slovene is determined by the size of his turban
evet
>>
>>72997958

Oddly enough, the only stereotype I know about Italians is that the whole lot of you cheat on your partners.

>>72997981

Thanks for a laugh, ajvarjew.
>>
>Street shitter
More like a half truth. Or one-fourth. Open defecation happens in India but only the poor and homeless do it in the cities and some rural idiots do it and it's usually not on the streets. Also, street pisser would be more accurate I think. A lot of cunts just piss wherever they feel like.
>Dirty
Actually kind of true. There's a lot of trash in certain places (usually the more crowded ones). Obviously not true for literally everywhere in India.
>Curry and spicy food
I literally never had any curry in my life and I hate spicy food
>Smelly
Simply depends on person to person, like everywhere else.
>Pajeet
It's not a real name but you've got the right idea. "-jeet" happens to be a pretty common postfix to first names here.
>>
>>72998190
can you explain the popularity of dance scenes in bollywood films
>>
>>72998190
>I hate spicy food
faggot
>>
>zhang
Pretty much true but it varies between provinces. I grew up in Vancouver till i was 10 and there were a shit ton of asians but here in Toronto its infested with more pajeets then changs

>cuck
Not true. If you kill your enemies, they win.
>>72998190
>never had curry
BS, how is that even possible? Thats like a turk saying hes never had kebab
>>
>>72998537
Also forgot to add

>all canadians are polite
True and false. People here usually tend to be quiet and polite but a lot of people can be assholes, like any other cunt. We are no different.

>eh
Literally never hear anyone talk like this but ive lived in the big cities all my life so thats just how it is here, urban culture and dialect
>>
we dont have parties 24/7 and the people that have a job are normally wagecucks with no free time at all
we are not lazy either
>>
>>72998190
>I literally never had any curry in my life
You're missing something m8. Indian food is GOAT, especially curries.
>>
>>72998790
t. government employee Jorge on a siesta beach party
>>
>>72998976
True, as long as it isn't prepared by a Pajeet who finished wiping his ass with his hand an hour before.
>>
kebab
which is actually true we really like kebab
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.