[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Educate me about Russian Turkish relations Are they friends now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: russia-turkey.jpg (58KB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
russia-turkey.jpg
58KB, 900x450px
Educate me about Russian Turkish relations

Are they friends now?
>>
>>72993346
Are you greek?
>>
We go to their resorts a lot. That's about it.
>>
>>72993357
i am russian
>>
I think Putin only wants to be bffs with Erdogan so he could get access to the Bosfor.
>>
>>72993346
Putin and Erdogan are really just one guy whose soul was split upon birth, whenever they're not aggressively competing against each other, they can agree on practically everything.
>>
Putin and Erdogan are birds of a feather. They are also the rulers of the Second/Third Roman Empires. They will probably also team up with Trump, ruler of the new Rome.
>>
>>72993614
Wether you like them or not, you have to admit that Putin and Erdogan are actually really shrewd and capable leaders.
Meanwhile, Trump is a powerless president with no political experience
>>
>>72993541
This
>2017
>not realizing that Putin and Erdogan are actually the two sides of the same person, who in case of WWIII will unite into a superpowered Putogan, who has a giant nuclear arsenal while at the same time being totally immune to radiaton
>>
>>72993346
Putin and Erdogan aren't similar beyond muh authoritarian.

Russian Turkish relations is basically
>you can't trust the turks
>you can't trust the russians
>>
>>72993452
Would you die for Mother Russia?
>>
Russians don't like Turks in general. Just like any other sandy people. And non-white people. We don't like people at all, actually.
>>
>>72993711
>Putogan
Sounds like some super naruto ninja technique.
>>
>>72994081
>initially good for economy and recovery after crises
>now nothing but a burden for the nation
>deteriorating relations with the West
>muh conservative values

pretty similar to me
>>
>>72993711
>Putogan
kakashi sensei teach me
>>
>>72994197
>muh conservative values
But Putin actively promotes immigration into Russia, acceptance of Islam and enables Chechnya to exist in it's current corrupt and tribal form.
>>
>>72994137
lol no
>>
File: 8734284.jpg (78KB, 634x475px) Image search: [Google]
8734284.jpg
78KB, 634x475px
>>72993346
>>
>>72994306
But he puts it exactly in that way. Muh traditions muh sovereign Russia muh spirit.
>>
File: tenor.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>72993711
>superpowered Putogan
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.