[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a solution for Europe's migrant problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: 201506291113440667.jpg (1MB, 5085x3390px) Image search: [Google]
201506291113440667.jpg
1MB, 5085x3390px
Why not send them to a remote island instead?

Just think about it, England sent a bunch of murderers and horse thieves to Australia and they turned out better than Americans who had been given everything from the start.
Who says this technique can't work again? All we have to do is make sure their island is far away so they can't use flimsy boats to reach a mainland.
>>
Because, they can't get free assistance from the government! Also, the c ucks out there, want to sell themselves to these savages.
>>
>>72988074
there is no island big enough. we should exterminate south east asia to make room
>>
I see nothing wrong with that plan.
>>
And what Island, is their left in the world that big enough to sustain those populations? Even at a primitive level.
>>
>>72988092

India, Bangladesh and Pakistani, instead?
>>
>>72988114
Exterminate India, Pakistan and Bangladesh to make room for migrants form India, Pakistan and Bangladesh?
>>
>>72988114
So genocide over a billion people, because you hate brown people.
>>
>>72988074
>remote island
oh my god that's literally a concentration camp and you're Hitler for even thinking it you bigot
>>
>>72988218

Sure, just like how you want to exterminate over a billion people, because you hate "yellow" people. Bitch, GTFO!
>>
>>72988241
No it's not, it's humane, and ethical. If you aren't killing them how is it in any way similar to a concentration camp?

Also we could use that French colony in South America - French Guiana I believe? It's big, barely anyone lives there, and best of all, it's all the way across the Atlantic!
>>
>>72988241
There aren't any remote islands that are large enough to hold entire populations of people. We're not going to magically find a new Australia. And even if you think it's a good idea, It is inhumane in every sense of the word. To put people on random places with no other form of support. Your sheltered as hell if you can not see that.

>>72988317
What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>72988370
How the fuck is humane or ethical? What fucking species are you, if you see it that way? Because your not a damn human.
>>
>>72988387
straya is doing exactly the same, are strayans nazi?
>>
>>72988377
The idea is that people would stop coming if they knew that instead of being housed in Germany and given tons of money they'll be going to some island camp.
>>
>>72988550
Are you saying that that Australian government is doing it? Or that putting Aussies there was "nazi"

Also i was never the one that called it "nazi" because it is in no way similar to what they did.

If you are talking about how Australia was formed though, Australia is much larger than any other Island on the planet. It is more than large enough to support populations within the millions. And even still, the British sent their prisoners to Australia, just like Georgia in the states. It wasn't meant to be a good place to go. So they weren't trying to be humane or ethical.

>>72988596
Well if thats what OP meant i misunderstood, but it doesn't take away from the fact that it is inhumane to do that to people. But that would be a good way to convince people that fixing their own country is better than leaving to go to another, which one thing Africans need to learn. It's something every other group of humans had to learn at some point.
>>
>>72988074
it's because you couldn't hold the walls, they've invaded all of us
fuck you Hungary
>>
>>72988212
yes
>>
>>72988387
>How the fuck is humane or ethical?
There's no murder or torture involved. Obviously.

Migrants didn't care about borders or national laws when they entered the EU. So why should the EU care about their rights when they are moved to a different place?
>>
>>72988074
what about French Guiana?
>>
File: cat.jpg (128KB, 831x639px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
128KB, 831x639px
>>72988112
Its called Africa
>>
>>72988848
Illegal migrants should be dropped outside the borders they crossed, shot if they're caught twice and anyone found organizing their crossings should be imprisoned.

You used to need weapons to try and take land from a country's citizens, but these people are even worse than begging Israelis. At least the jews asked for a scrap of land somewhere else, these ones want to stay where they illegally invaded.

If they're too weak to fix their own region why should anyone accept them? They AREN'T an abused minority, they're just too scared to stand up to anyone willing to fight back.
>>
File: 2fcdd1739bcf86c49d3d4fff9e8d9d8e.jpg (928KB, 2069x1476px) Image search: [Google]
2fcdd1739bcf86c49d3d4fff9e8d9d8e.jpg
928KB, 2069x1476px
>>72988996
its quite far tho

how many migrants can fit in these ships? 50k???
>>
>>72988706
>landlocked country
>its your fault they come through the sea

pierre i, i think you have issues
>>
>>72989080
plus all these engineers can work for ESA
>>
>>72988677
> But that would be a good way to convince people that fixing their own country is better than leaving to go to another, which one thing Africans need to learn. It's something every other group of humans had to learn at some point.

That's pretty easy for you to say. That's a an extremely sheltered an completely out of touch thing you just said.
>>
>>72989072
I'd love to do this
but we have fucking leftists who think the world is so beautiful and everyone can all live together,
we should kill these faggots first
>>
You can't treat them like shit dumbass.
>>
>>72988074
let's send them to the uk
>>
They already end up on an island

the UK
>>
>>72989973
t. cuck
>>
>>72989973
Sure you can.
It happens around the world every day.

Historically the ones treated like shit in Western society end up rising up and doing well while maintaining a sense of identity and community.

Except blacks, since they got frozen between two cultures and lost touch with both.
>>
I have a better solution, we should just pack them on some bigger ships and send them across the Atlantic, so burgers get to face the consequences of their retarded foreign policy.
>>
>>72990598
americans will sink those ships, theyre not poussies like yuropussies
>>
>>72990598
By that logic it should be: US, Russia, Pakistan, UK, Turkey and Germany.

Oh wait. It is.
>>
>>72988074

Better idea

Sink the boats in the med
>>
>>72988092
Just send them to antartica/greenland
>>
>>72990656
That's the idea you dunce.
That way we kill of the rapefugees and still remain the good guys.

Jeez.

Gotta learn to be Lawful Evil bro.
>>
>>72988074
Just take them in, after all Europe did fuck them over
>>
>>72988074
Just sink their boats on contact, killing gadaffi was a mistake, everything happened just like he said. Europe will be flooded with blacks unless Eu does something drastic, which it wont. Its over, we're fucked
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.