[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up in Haiti

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

You wake up in Haiti
>>
>>72987820
>go to airport
>get ticket
>fly home
>>
>>72987820
>go to first world country
>claim white ppl is racist
>get benefits for being a stupid negroid and the worst kind of emmigrant
>????
>PROFIT
>>
>>72987895
Sounds like you're talking about Mexicans, spic
>>
>>72988009
You racist fuck!
>>
>>72987820
making boat, heading into florida
>>
teleport back to you are mothers room
>>
What actually went wrong with Haiti why is it so bad and poor
>>
>>72990082
Was just wondering why we don't help them actually. Looks like a hell
>>
>>72990082
We all know why
>>
>>72990213
Enlighten me
>>
>>72987820
>proceed to monopolize the mud cookie industry.
>>
>>72990213
A large and complicayed history and long series of events that stretches from its start to now that a 2000 word post would not accurately describe?
>>
>>72990082
Haitian decided to kill all white people, the rest of the story is the normal development of a 100% african country.
>>
>>72990345
I'll give you a hint: it starts with n and ends with iggers
>>72990354
Sure, that too
>>
>>72990439
why do people always say this kek.
>>
>>72990440
Here's a tip:

It starts with >>>/pol/ and ends with gtfo
>>
>>72990440
"Nigels favourite fictional feline is Tigger?
>>
>>72990082

French colony.
>>
>>72990542
>>72990562
hello my African brothers, I do enjoy some NBA too, what bout that Obama fellow, eh?
>>
>>72990579
Haitian living in Montreal detected
>>72990562
You wanted the truth but you couldn't handle it
Deep down you know it's true
>>
>>72990594
just like USA. I'm so sorry.
>>
>>72990655
It has a lot more to do with being a French colony left to rot and the USA's predatory foreign policy to be fair. America could have helped at any time and didn't
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.