[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Mexicans here? How common is interracial marrisge between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png (103KB, 1280x731px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png
103KB, 1280x731px
Any Mexicans here?

How common is interracial marrisge between 'white' latinos and brown latinos in your country? Is it true that white Latinos feel more in common with Europeans than they do with their brown countrymen?
>>
>>72985471
CHI
>>
>>72985481
CA

And pls answer me seriously.
>>
Chale homes
>>
>>72985471
I dunno I suppose the everyday Mexican isnt obsessed about race like the anglos

>>72985493
NO
>>
>>72985523
>NO
For the first one or second?
>>
>>72985471
Like 60 or 70% of Mexicans are brown so it's kinda common. And white mexicans don't usually say shit related to 'muh heritage', many like to visit their parents/grandpas cunt though.
>>
There are not racial segregation here as there is in the USA, there are a slight racism and we refer to the darker skined Mexicans as "prietos" but we that's all.

We don't feel Europeans although in the north of Mexico there is not a big difference between our skin color and from the people of Spain.
>>
>>72985471
>white latinos
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>72985924
....J
>>
>>72985924
J
>>
>>72985985
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ
>>
>>72986024
chino puto
>>
>>72986035
>>72985471 (OP)
>white latinos
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ
>>
>>72986064
>>72986067
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ
>>
It is true that in Australia the first colonizers mixed with the aborigins, and then the mixed children were separated from their mothers and sent to orphanages and oblained to breed with whites? and after 4 generations it was considered that the lineage was cured?

Are native Australians discrimined? how are seen Australian mestizos?
>>
>>72985471

it was unheard of before 1970, the only mestizos before then were "accidental" pregnancies caused by people fucking their maids

but then in the 80s the church forced mexico to liberalize and mestizos unfortunately became the majority, then the drug war started and everything fell to this. That's why I left.
>>
>>72985717
>>72985924

only about 50% qualify as brown, the rest of us are white
>>
>>72986261

australian abos weren't even considered human before the 1950s and were treated as pests, much like how Americans treated their native indios
>>
>>72985471
>How common is interracial marrisge between 'white' latinos and brown latinos in your country?
Literally ALL of white grills, always get with a brown guy or vice versa always is this shit
Do you remeber that draw with the racist nip and otherside is a nigger fucking they woman?? Its the same beautifull girls here always cuc with a indigenous or moorish looking male
>>
>>72986426

only whores, nobody in my family mixed and the one time my sister did I got her in to have an abortion
>>
File: bvmyR.jpg (46KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
bvmyR.jpg
46KB, 500x350px
>>72986261
Follow the yellow brick road
>>
Not that common, brownies marry other brownies. The most """"whitey"""" mestizos usually get married to hapas or asian people who gets to live here.

Now, white mexicans (foreigners who ended up living here) do not marry brownies.
>>
>>72986261
>It is true that in Australia the first colonizers mixed with the aborigins,
Yup.

>and then the mixed children were separated from their mothers and sent to orphanages and oblained to breed with whites?
Yeah.
I'd say we tried to educate them into proper members of society but that'd be a meme, because they were never given education past anything beyond working class. They were expected to help fill the lower labour positions after all.
Not to mention abuse (physical and sexual) was pretty common at the orphanages because we didn't see the aboriginals as human then.

>and after 4 generations it was considered that the lineage was cured?
Yeah but they were still abos in the eyes of pretty much everyone else, no matter how bleached they got.

>Are native Australians discrimined?
Not so much today. But like I talked about, there's a lot inter-generational things that happened and stuff like this doesn't heal so quickly.
That still doesn't excuse some abo cunt if he steals my tv in the middle of the night.
If I had to give an example, they're like our European gypsies, where if they try to assimilate nobody would care apart from some lower class wankers that hate everybody, but most of the time they're looked at with disdain at best.
>how are seen Australian mestizos?
No difference. They're just as seen as abos.
>>
File: 1473302313663.jpg (203KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
1473302313663.jpg
203KB, 660x495px
>>72986460
>and the one time my sister did I got her in to have an abortion
Being this much of a cletus. Can you count to potato?
>>
>>72986460
Did you tipped your fedora until the fetus died?
>>
>>72986460
Callate guey, you didn't do shit.
>>
>>72986512
>Not that common, brownies marry other brownies. The most """"whitey"""" mestizos usually get married to hapas or asian people who gets to live here.
>Now, white mexicans (foreigners who ended up living here) do not marry brownies.
Proof?
>>
>>72986512
De qué hablas? La mayoria del tiempo es común que un tipo que un Cascausico puro italiano siempre esta con una India Tampoco falta la blanca con ojos azules siempre tienen novios Morenos,bueno almenos aquí en el norte así es

>asian
???
>>
>>72986608

>Novios

Estamos hablando de quienes se casan
>>
>>72986426
I thought more native = shorter
>>
>>72986460
>I got her in to have an abortion
Mashallah brother
>>
>>72986512
Untrve
>>
>>72985471
As common as anywhere else.

People go for the fucc
>>
>>72986628
No se como será allá, pero acá el color no llega a ser tema. Si lo es la clase social, porque te refiere a un grupo y por tanto a ciertas costumbres y cosmovisión, y si ya perteneces es porque tus padres y tu familia pertenecen. Si saliste marron o rubio a nadie le importa si compartes un origen y costumbres. El unico tabu racial seria ser negro, porque te descalifica como chileno de inmediato porque aca nunca tuvimos negros (muy pobres para tener esclavos entonces nunca hubo).
>>
>>72985471
It's more about poor and rich compared to skin color.
>>
>>72985471
>Is it true that white Latinos feel more in common with Europeans than they do with their brown countrymen?
you must be autistic or something
>>
>>72986628
Y antes de casarse tienen qué ser novios. A menos que seas de las comunidades indígenas donde compran a las niñas para esposas.

>>72986769
It's exactly the same here.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.