[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Your country 2. Is it considered acceptable for your doctor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: french pepe.png (14KB, 487x498px) Image search: [Google]
french pepe.png
14KB, 487x498px
1. Your country
2. Is it considered acceptable for your doctor to make you wait 40 minutes after the set time of your appointment ?

Because i just waited that amount of time and i feel this should be accepted. But I also understand it's easy to get behind on schedule because you can't set strict amounts of times for each patients.

Also i had to wait with 2 white women, one with a half black son and his 100% black friend because it's 2017 and we're in france
>>
1. Your country
2. Only if there are decent books to read and not stupid books like Elle, Gala, or Paris match.
>>
>>72967459
Maybe they were on strike
>>
>>72967529
Bring your own book you retard.

But anyway, I usually wait over an hour, but I don't think that is normal, I just like my doctor and am willing to wait.
>>
>>72967653
Fuck you leaf I didn't ask for your advice
>>
>>72967529
>tfw all the book there is at my doctor's waiting room are books for kids my family gave over time

I also have to wait almost half an hour despite living in a small village, i don't get it
>>
>>72967653
Stay in your own general. Nobody should have to read canadian posts without prior warning
>>
Also i forgot my money and my carte vital but i was ok . he told me to bring him the money tomorrow
>>
>>72967459
>cunt
4th Reich ÄÄH germanistan ÄÄHH germoney

>question
yes but my Doctor takes his time to actually listen to the person first and then find the right treatment.
Thats the extra hour you have to invest instead of having a 'don't fucking care'-doc
>>
>>72967459
Often when there's a huge delay is because some shitskin came too late for his appointment. Doctors prefer not too send people away as soon as they are 10 minutes late to their appointment, just in case they have something serious
>>
>>72968435
that's bullshit, 90% of the delays are because the doctor spend too much time with a patient
>>
>>72967459
yes
>>
>>72968693
no it's doctor/the secretary purposedly underestimating the time required for each session to cram as many appointments in a day as possible
>>
>>72968788
no
it's old ladies sthat can't fucking stop talking
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.