[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>year of our lord 2017 >being in the EU shiggydiggydo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 13

File: fixed.jpg (253KB, 960x686px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
253KB, 960x686px
>year of our lord 2017
>being in the EU

shiggydiggydo
>>
>Boot lickers will defend being in the EU
Sad to be honest
>>
>>72928897
>regulations

Bad goy, why don't you want some chlorinated chicken?
>>
I like EU desu
>>
If EU was in fact as shot as you say why are so many people trying to bring it down?

Join us Norge. That picture of yours is false. UK is already past the waterfall. It's ship lying broken on the rocks they landed on, it's people enslaved.

Just imagine the things we could do with that oil money. Thrust EU into the powerhouse it is and deserves to be. Take our rightful place under the sun and start with our politics on global scale unseen before. Join us, Norge.
>>
>>72929223
>shot
shit*
>>
File: tmp_10990-l04he398817568.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_10990-l04he398817568.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>72928897
>>
>>72929223
>If EU was in fact as shot as you say why are so many people trying to bring it down?

Most of the people who don't like the EU are the ones who've experienced being apart of it though.
>>
>>72929063
>there is only bad things without regulations

Benefits outweigh the negatives
>>
>>72929380
Says the one from the country who can't export food here because everything they make is literally toxic
>>
>>72929223
>gibe money pls
>>
UK is on it's way out now. I'm glad you made the right choice dad.
>>
>>72930429
>countryRP
stop doing that
>>
don't mind really loads of qt southern Europeans in my office building
there's no stopping cancer anyway
>>
why oh why do g*rmans love the EU and globalism so much?
>>
>>72930492
Okay kiwi-kun
>>
>muh regulations
The UK won't even be touching those because they're mostly fine with them. They'll adopt the current ones in the UK law to ease trade with the EU countries but won't be adopting any new ones unless they don't want too.

>muh immigration
The refugee crisis was horribly handled, however the EU wasn't able to enforce any country to actually take the muslims in. They tried but Poland Czech republic etc remain pristine and mudslime free because their governments know the people aren't cucked enough to tolerate it, unlike westerners.

As for EU immigration keep in mind that the EU gurantes freedom of movement to LABOUR. Which means there are legal processes to deport EU citizens who do not find employment. The british government never seemed to enforce it though.
The British government was also quite supportive of EU expansion (they were one of the biggest shills for Turkey's entry into it), and they didn't put any migration term limits when Poland and others joined (Germany and Austria banned most of them for full 7 years)

Brits are not satisfied with a lot of what's happening in their country. Most of the blame lies in their own government and not in Bruxelles though.
Now with no one else to blame, maybe they'll finally start to blame Westminster.
>>
>>72930570
Since our pride is not to be prideful and economic in nature, our pension system runs on a ponzi sheme and retardo boomers stopped procreating all at once leaving us with a youth bubble tumbling through the demography.
>>
>>72930570
We don't. "German" bureaucrats love the EU. "German" politicians love the EU. "German" bankers love the EU. The ordinary people are starting to wake up. Openly hating on migrants in big cities is not more a tabu thing, even the average college sluts who were all refugees welcome until some months ago are starting to open their eyes and the rhetoric that terrorism and islamic migrations are unrelated is completely falling apart. I think the establishment will win the next elections but soon after that things will start to change.
>>
>>72929063
Regulations are good if they're reasonable.

>>72930647
>They tried but Poland Czech republic etc remain pristine and mudslime free because their governments know the people aren't cucked enough to tolerate it, unlike westerners
Yes, and you can kiss all of that goodbye if the EU becomes a federal state.

>>72930687
Explain this in detail.

>>72930751
>I think the establishment will win the next elections but soon after that things will start to change.
Not in germany. Your economy is doing well and Merkel is a fantastic leader.
>>
>>72928897
>Oh shit son, a political cartoon, you sure look stupid now
>>
>>72930647
Most people were scared of Turkey joining the EU
>>
File: 1461267111875.jpg (88KB, 575x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461267111875.jpg
88KB, 575x720px
>Your economy is doing well
>Merkel is a fantastic leader.
>>
Lmao. Britain shot themselves in the foot so bad.
>>
>>72930963
And yet your government was one of the biggest supporters of the idea.

Check out what Boris Johnson had to say about Turkey's accession back in the day.

Brits do have a right to be angry but I really do believe that your anger should have been directed to the slimy cunts that have leaded you for the past few decades.
>>
I am all for the EU because I'm an intelligent and sane person and not a stupid peasant or angry virgin.

inb4 fedora
Not even memeing
>>
File: IMG_4300.jpg (248KB, 960x912px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4300.jpg
248KB, 960x912px
>>72931033
>>
>>72931141
Boris Johnson is partially Turkish
>>
>>72931033
Both of these things are true.
Germany economy is doing well, and Merkel is a good leader, which is way she will be reelected.

>>72931214
>stupid peasant
What? You mean poor people?
>>
>>72928897
Good post
>>
>>72931329
>What? You mean poor people?
I mean the uneducated unwashed salt of the Earth.
>>
>>72931483
Bulgarians?
>>
>>72931483
ie. Poor people

Yes, EU is great for the upper classes, not so much for the lower ones.
>>
>>72928897
>Ben Garrison
back to /pol/ with you
>>
>>72930289
>español
>defendiendo yurop

Somos una nación de cucos y tenemos lo que nos merecemos.
>>
>>72931595
Is it true that Spain is full of brazillian prostitutes?
>>
>>72931526
haha ha

>>72931573
It's great for everyone, but most of the plebs don't realize it and only see some illuminati-type conspiracy.
>>
>>72928897
Ah yes, those muzzie immigrants are the problem with the EU, now that britain is leaving there will be no more terrorism there!
>>
File: 1374158606068.png (26KB, 544x532px) Image search: [Google]
1374158606068.png
26KB, 544x532px
>>72928897
Nice, seems the only decent and reasonable place in the world, apart from you snowy oily jews.
>>
>>
>>72931739
If I move to portugal and then gain citizenship, can I then move to other countries in the EU?
>>
>>72929162
kys
>>
>>72931792
yes you can, portugal is part of the schengen agreement.
>>
>>72931573
>Yes, EU is great for the upper classes, not so much for the lower ones.
We joined pretty late to the EU so i am actually a person who can see the difference. I've lived on the outside and on the inside.The EU is pretty great for everyone.
>>
>>72931788
why does the EU let erdrogan be such a nigger and get away with it?
>>
>>72930289
Not really, but whatever you'd like to believe anon.
>>
>>72931987
It's done, then.
That's my ticket out of Brazil and into Europe.

>>72932018
I'll move next to you, is that okay?
I'm gay btw. Once Brussels approves gay marriage all over Europe, I'll marry a nice bulgarian guy and we will be your neighboors, okay?
>>
Is it now the "current meme" to make forced threads insulting the EU? This board is starting to be indistinguishable from /pol/
>>
>>72932102
jesus lol,I was in Lisbon last year and there were Brazilians everywhere, apparently you guys like to vacation there
>>
>>72931080
>mvh. Goldberg Shekelstein
>>
>>72932102
>That's my ticket out of Brazil and into Europe.
depens on if you can gain portuguese citizenship. no idea how hard that is.
>>
>>72932102
at least scandinavia and finland are perfectly fine with gays btw.
>>
Honestly, it's adorable to see Norway acting high and mighty for the first time in their very short and humiliating history.

We always knew you could do it lil' bro, now come down from there before you anger the real nations.
>>
>>72932102
There are homosexuals and there are faggots.
If you keep to yourself nobody will care.
If you parade around demanding special faggot treatment we will break your teeth.

Gey people=/=Obnoxious faggots
>>
>>72932217
Lisbon is our ticket out of Brazil.
Then we spread far and wide.
Spain for example is full of br prostitutes.

>>72932260
I heard it's reasonably easy.

>>72932266
I know that. But the eastern europeans are not.
And you know they're going to chimp out once the EU makes it so that gay marriage is legal across all of its land.

>>72932370
>we will break your teeth.
No, you won't. The EU police won't let you. And if you do, I will take everything you own and then some.
>>
File: 6563545.jpg (28KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
6563545.jpg
28KB, 620x348px
>>72932102
>I'm gay btw. Once Brussels approves gay marriage all over Europe,
not brussel decided that, also not all countries in europe allowe gay marriage.

>I'll marry a nice bulgarian guy
do bulgarians like anal sex?
>>
>>72932430
>not brussel decided that, also not all countries in europe allowe gay marriage.

That's the point I'm trying to make.
Eastern Euros absolutely love the european union, and they usually make fun of the UK for leaving.
"Sovereignty? That's stupid" they say.
My point is that once the federal state sets in, and once it starts passing regislations that the eastern euros disapprove off, then they will become euroskeptics, but it would be too late.
>>
>>72932408
>No, you won't. The EU police won't let you. And if you do, I will take everything you own and then some.
This is extremely amusing :^)
>>
>>72928897
>Ben Garrison is unironically red pilled
Why does he hate 4chan again?
>>
>>72932664
What is amusing about this?
You don't think this is going to happen?
You don't think the EU is going to become a federal state?
And you don't think Brussels will pass law that affects all of the member states?
This is going to happen, pham.
The only reason why you easterns love the EU so much is because of the gibs me dis gibs me dat.
>>
>>72932766
don't listen to the eastern euros gaybro, they're angry at faggots because their countries are falling apart
>>
>>72932585
You are not very bright.It really shows that you don't know anything about law making in the EU or law making in general.
Being an obnoxious faggot is a punishable offense in Europe if you didn't know.
>>
>>72932766
>He keeps thinking that it is ok to be an obnoxious faggot.
All you just rambled about has nothing to do with you being an obnoxious faggot.
>>
>>72928897
I don't want to leave EU
>>
>>72932837
I'm trying to show them that leaving the EU isn't as silly as they think it is.

>>72932912
>>72932844
Bro, you are going to get antidiscrimination laws in your country once the EU becomes a federal state.
And once that happens, you just won't be able to beat "obnoxious faggots".
There will be huge gay prides in your country.
Full of queers. And if you lay a finger on any of them, you're going to jail.
This is the future of the European Union.
Sovereignty matters.
>>
>>72932958
no wonder, you would loose 20% of your gdp
>>
>>72932992
>Bro, you are going to get antidiscrimination laws in your country once the EU becomes a federal state
Good
>>
>>72930963
UK was the only country trying to push Turkey
>>
Nations not allowed to join the EU:

>Russia
>Turkey
>Britain
>Ukraine
>Belarus

Did you notice one thing they all have in common?
>>
File: 1397054076590pdufh.jpg (80KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1397054076590pdufh.jpg
80KB, 1024x1024px
>>72933037
germany btfos poland yet again
>>
>>72933037
It's not only about economy
>>
>>72933091
Ummmm

They're not Yuropean??
>>
>>72932992
>And once that happens, you just won't be able to beat "obnoxious faggots".
You are truly dense.Something being illegal doesn't magically turn it into something that can't be done.
>Full of queers. And if you lay a finger on any of them, you're going to jail.
>This is the future of the European Union.
What are you?Psychic?You sound like a paid anti EU propaganda poster.You should go to /pol/ with the other lunatics.
>>
>>72933080
Isn't Poland extremely homophobic/racist?

>>72933200
>Something being illegal doesn't magically turn it into something that can't be done.
I know that. But it becomes punishable by law.
That's why I said that I will take everything you own. I will be able to sue you for gay bashing, and gay bashing isn't going to fly in federal Europe.

>What are you?Psychic?You sound like a paid anti EU propaganda poster.You should go to /pol/ with the other lunatics.
You don't need to be psychic, love.
The federation is coming. Period.
>>
>>72933319
Why are south Americans so fucking stupid?
>>
>>72933319
>I will be able to sue you for gay bashing, and gay bashing isn't going to fly in federal Europe.
I am totally ok with that.If i get caught i should be sued.
Also you should stop confusing obnoxious faggot bashing with gey bashing.
>The federation is coming.
Can't come soon enough.
>>
>>72933319
Maybe not "extremely" but yes. That's why we need those laws. Sometimes the state has to step forward and drag people into modernity even if they kick and scream like autistic children.

If majority could decide here, we'd still have shit like death penalty in effect.
>>
>>72933422
>I am totally ok with that.If i get caught i should be sued.
You will be caught. How can you expect not to be caught? If you beat me up, I can lead the police to you. Love, in federal europe, you're not going to get alway with it.

>Also you should stop confusing obnoxious faggot bashing with gey bashing.
Honey, I can be a pride queen all I want.
I can shake my ass in a public square.
It will be a crime and you will be punished for it.
What are you going to say in the court of law?
That I was an obnoxious faggot? Do you think that will fly?

>>72933523
>If majority could decide here, we'd still have shit like death penalty in effect.
I understand what you mean. I am myself in favor of antidiscrimination law.
But your countrymen and women are not.
And they're going to get pissed once that gets forced upon them by the federal state because they gave up their sovereignty.
>>
>>72932717
/pol/ had a lot of /b/ in it and didn't like having nice things
>>
>>72932408
>EU makes it so that gay marriage is legal across all of its land.

That wont happen. We had referendum about gay marriage and 90% disagreed on any type of marriage or union between same genders.
>>
>>72933679
But Poland does have laws against discrimination, they are just not enforced and wont be because you cant change mentality of people
>>
>>72933759
>We had referendum about gay marriage and 90% disagreed on any type of marriage or union between same genders.
It could be 100%. It doesn't fucking matter.
In Federal Europe, your people will have basically no power to stop these sort of things.

>>72933890
But that won't fly in federal europe.
>>
>i want to continue being fucked by burger and borscht
yeah no thanks, we are going to take back our place as the center of the world and we will be better of without the dog of America sabotaging us.
>>
>>72933679
As i said.You are truly amazingly amusing and silly.
>I can shake my ass in a public square.
You have to be careful not to get arrested for indecent behavior or disturbance of public peace.LeL

I mean if you think that the law will be on your side just cus you are an obnoxious faggot you are not correct.

There are more insidious and covert ways to deal with obnoxious faggots.

And more permanent ways too.

Don't lie to yourself and look at America and the difference between different states.

Being an obnoxious faggot will only help you into becoming a bloody pulp on the side of the street.
>>
>>72934116
>You have to be careful not to get arrested for indecent behavior or disturbance of public peace.LeL

Love, you can kiss all of that goodbye.
Once europe becomes a federal state, you're getting gay pride parades in your country.

>I mean if you think that the law will be on your side just cus you are an obnoxious faggot you are not correct.
Look at what you are saying.
You are going to beat me up, and then you will be arrested and tried, and you think that the court of law will let you get away with it if you say that I was being an obnoxious faggot?
You're the silly one. This might work today, but not in federal Europe.

>There are more insidious and covert ways to deal with obnoxious faggots.
>And more permanent ways too.
What are you going to do, hon? Kill me?
And you don't think you will be punished for that? Wew.

>Don't lie to yourself and look at America and the difference between different states.
Gay bashing in America, even in the deep south, is a serious offence.
>>
>>72934026
Federal Europe will never happen, Austria, Denmark and meds would never agree to that
>>
>>72934353
You know what.When the EU becomes a federation come to Bulgaria and be an obnoxious faggot.
Let's see how things go for you.
No need to speculate.We can wait and see.
>>
>>72934532
Well, it is not as if they have a choice. What are they going to do?

>>72934639
I'm done with you. All of this was a thought experiment to show you that there are real concerns about the EU, and that the UK made a smart choice by leaving.
But the point seems to have gone over your head because of your primitive need for violence.
>>
>>72929380
t. jew
>>
>>72928897
>the norwegian model
>even the norwegians say that there model is shit and everyone should avoid it
>brits are sailing there
pretty accurate
>>
Is it to divide and disappear?
UK
>>
>>72934883
>there are real concerns about the EU, and that the UK made a smart choice by leaving
It is exactly the opposite.UK made the stupidest decision possible.
And as you can see i am not concerned in the least about the EU.
>>
>>72935546
So be it.
You have been warned.
Once brussels passes a bunch of laws you disapprove of, I want you to think of me twerking in front of you.
>>
>>72935694
>Once brussels passes a bunch of laws you disapprove of
That seems like a silly sentiment, has your goverment never passed laws you disliked?
I always find it absurd how people try to pretend the EU is acting different from any other goverment in the world. They do some constructice shit, they do some stupid shit, they pass some laws you like and pass some laws you don't like.
And you have even 'more' ways to be politically active against the stuff you don't like than with a national goverment.
>>
File: lol.jpg (28KB, 801x534px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
28KB, 801x534px
>>72935694
>Once brussels passes a bunch of laws you disapprove of, I want you to think of me twerking in front of you.
Whoa you really scared me out of the EU, Bulgarexit when?

Are you for real?
>>
>>72935805
>That seems like a silly sentiment, has your goverment never passed laws you disliked?
Of course it has. It happens all the time.
But it is not as if the state I live now was once a sovereign nation that got tricked into being part of the federative republic of brazil.

>I always find it absurd how people try to pretend the EU is acting different from any other goverment in the world.
That is not what concerns people, my dude.
The EU sold itself to the UK as an economic union. Now the thing is basically it's own federal state.
Don't you see the problem with that?
The brits did. That's why they left.
Come on, that can't be so hard to understand!
Suppose there is an economic agreement between Brazil and Germany.
But then slowly, this turns into a political agreement.
And before you know it, brazillians now can vote on who's going to be the chancellor or germany. Wouldn't that bother you? At least a little bit? Specially if you were tricked into accepting all of it?

>>72935812
>Are you for real?
Are you for real? Do you not think this might be something your countrymen would stand in oppostion to?
>>
>>72934883
Leave the EU? Lol.
>>
>>72928897
>no spain to be found

We are already dead
>>
>>72936254
>But it is not as if the state I live now was once a sovereign nation that got tricked into being part of the federative republic of brazil.
What is your argument here? Shitty laws are okay but only if they are passed by a goverment you had a bit longer than a arbitrary amount of time ago?

>>72936254
>The EU sold itself to the UK as an economic union.
That is wholly incorrect, by the time Britain joined the Union it had been more than a merely economical union for quite a while and its not like Britain wasn't there and in many cases supported the steps towards greater political roles of the EU.

>And before you know it, brazillians now can vote on who's going to be the chancellor or germany. Wouldn't that bother you?
In this similie germany would have needed to agree with brazil unanumiously to take these steps, so no, why would it bother me to be part of something we had agreed to be part of. Thats rather schizophrenic if you ask me.
>>
File: laughing picard.jpg (13KB, 620x364px) Image search: [Google]
laughing picard.jpg
13KB, 620x364px
>>72936254
>Do you not think this might be something your countrymen would stand in oppostion to?
Ahaha you obviously don't know anything about Bulgaria.We are for the EU to become a federation as fast as possible.

Our populist nationalistic parties had to gather up in a coalition or they wouldn't be able to break 4%.
>>
>>72928897

That has to be the lamest and cringiest anti-EU propaganda drawing ever.

Talking about lame and cringy stuff...

>be Norway in the year 2017
>pay moneys and abide by EU regulations, including transit of people
>have no say and no seat in the EU

It's sort of comprehensible in the other special case, Switzerland, because muh eternal neutrality, but in Norway's case it's top cuck.
>>
>>72931214
Bulgaria shouldn't even be a member
>>
>>72936254
>The EU sold itself to the UK as an economic union.
M8 you seem to be under a pretty severe misconception here, probably stemming from only knowing about the topic by butthurt britbongs. The EU didn't msell itself to the UK AT ALL. In fact, Britain 'begged' the EU repeadetly and for decades to be 'allowed' to join. And the EU rejected them repeadetly until De Gaulle died.
The EU didn't trick Britain, or coerce or entice them. britain wanted to join the EU, not the Eu wanted to join Britain, because for a long time the EU didn't actually want Britain at all.
>>
File: IMG_9647.jpg (115KB, 1024x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9647.jpg
115KB, 1024x542px
>>72936484
>>
>>72936484
There are 3 options here:
1.You are a turkroach.
2.You are a bydlo mongrel.
3.You are an autistic turd.

So which one is it?
>>
>>72936428
But that's the state of your country.
This does not concern your people but it concern the people from the UK

>>72936499
>>72936348
I see what you mean. I do need to read more on the subject. My bad
>>
>>72936581
Remember how you got your membership?
Try to visit the US without a visa
>>
>>72936581
And when will you come and get your begging citizens from Helsinki?
>>
>>72931595

>somos

No todos, afortunadamente. Solo una pequeña parte de cucos y retrasados anda lamiendole los huevos a los anglos, esperando que a base de lamer y lamer polla, algun huesecillo caiga al suelo para llevarselo a la boca. Cosa que naturalmente, jamas en la puta vida ha ocurrido.
>>
>>72936593
I would suggest looking up the time difference between the signing of the "Merger Treaty" (the definite 'end' of the European Union as a merely economical Union and effectively the birth of the EU in its modern form) and Britains bids to join the European Communities.
>>
Am I the only one that sees now Europe a perfect place? At least in potential.

UK, the most horrendous country in the world and the one that was trashing the UE, not only is going to leave it, but is going to face several issues, and even maybe is going to be splitted.

A bit of a red pill about the inmigrants is going to be good in the long term.

Trump in the US is going to be harmful for the american business and citizens. His protective actions will make them lose competitiveness and have less efficient appliances that will compromise their future.
>>
>>72936731
This is what happens when a woman leads a country.
>>
>>72936593
>This does not concern your people but it concern the people from the UK.
Yes, it concerns pensioners and chavs in Britain.

52% of the country(a hight %of those people probably won't even live to see Britain out of the EU)pulled the other 48% out of the EU.If it wasn't kinda sad it would be funny as hell.
>>
>>72936758
Edward Heath was british Prime Minister at the time, unless you mean the Queen.
>>
>>72936691
Nah you are rich powerful Finland and we are poor weak Bulgaria :^) you should keep them.
>>72936662
Why would i wan't to go to the US when i can move to Finland no sweat :^)
>>
>>72936762
>Yes, it concerns pensioners and chavs in Britain.
But they are still citizens of britan, with the right of self-determination.

>52% of the country(a hight %of those people probably won't even live to see Britain out of the EU)pulled the other 48% out of the EU.If it wasn't kinda sad it would be funny as hell.
But that's how most democracies all over the world work.
You put your vote down and if it goes your way, it goes your way, if it goes their way, it goes their way.
>>
>>72936842
Without her Canada would reign the world
>>
File: democracy.png (193KB, 796x400px) Image search: [Google]
democracy.png
193KB, 796x400px
>>72936855
Yes, the easy to manipulate people, who are either stupid or senile will decide the fate of the smarter people around them.

Democracy is great, isn't it :^)

>But they are still citizens of Britain, with the right of self-determination.
Yes they are and they still can be wrong.Being able to vote doesn't mean that you will vote smartly or correctly.
Direct democracy doesn't work very well when the majority of people are stupid.
>>
>>72937052
>Pro EU
>Anti Democracy

The memes just write themselves.
>>
>>72937110
Realising the flaws inherent in democracy as a system isn't being "anti-democracy".
>>
>>72936853
No one would hire or a rent an apartment to a cockroach. Bulgaria is just a low cost shithole whitout any good chances of surviving the collapse of the EU
>>
>>72937110
You are pulling things out of context.
I am anti stupidity.Direct democracy doesn't work when there are large groups of stupid people involved.
>>
>>72929380
Regulations are what keeps us from the worst excesses of the industrial revolution. It's all about striking the right balance, and the EU wasn't *that* bad. By which I mean the alarmists who pushed Brexit made a bigger fucking deal then they should have to press their point. We need regulations, and lots of them, and just check out China or New Delhi if you need convincing. It would have been better for the UK to reform the more cumbersome regulations rather than say FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

Because here's the kicker: Britain will still have to follow those regulations if they want to trade with the anyone on the continent (which they have to if they want their economy to not contract by at least 75%). I remember the EU regulations regarding pillows being cited as an example of bureaucracy gone mad, but Britain will STILL have to make those pillows that meet those cumbersome standards if they want to sell any pillows to EU members.

Britain will still have to take a fuckton of South Asians.

So they're still going to have to follow the bureaucratic clusterfuck that is the EU, and nothing will change. Nothing! They cut off their nose to spite their face.

Godspeed Britain, although I think you're going to need more than that.
>>
>>72937222
Stupid people being people who disagree with you?
>>
>>72936853
You're not welcome in Finland or in the United States. Everyone just dislikes you goddamn gypsies
>>
File: t65933383-b553646560_s400.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
t65933383-b553646560_s400.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>72937311
Except for Azis.
Azis is cute.
>>
>>72937257
They can try trading with Asian and Africa more.
>>
>>72937355
Aziz is not cute
Aziz is weird
>>
>>72937218
We've survived the Byzantine empire,
we've survived the Ottoman empire,
we've survived the USSR,
if the EU implodes we will survive it too.

I hope it doesn't. It is an idea in the right direction right now that can evolve into something really good.

The EU is getting a lot of pressure from external powers.
We'll see how things go as time passes.
>>
>>72937311
>Everyone just dislikes you goddamn gypsies
>*your
FTFY
Because most people have little problem with the actual bulgarians.
They fill our vacancies in hospitals with their medical students quite nicely, in fact.
>>
>>72937395
>Trading with Africa.
That's a good one.
>>
>>72937395
>>72937468
Trade with me!

>>72937417
True. But he makes good music.

>>72937437
>They fill our vacancies in hospitals with their medical students quite nicely, in fact.
Can i do it too?
>>
>>72937395
>They can try trading with Asian and Africa more.
Here is the kicker, they will have to and those countries know it. But for one, how much market do you think there is for british pillows not filled by asian or african producers?
Not a damn lot.
>>
>>72937437
Does that include you?
>>
>>72937537
Would I have said "they" and "our" then? Come on Finland, your grasp of grammar is better than that and we both know it.
>>
>>72937419
Look at your GDP even that's a joke just like your hopes and dreams of surviving anything
>>
>>72937437
>They fill our vacancies in hospitals with their medical students quite nicely, in fact.
Yeah...you kinda like them a little bit too much.

We have a joke here, that soon we might have to import doctors from China since all our specialists are going for other countries...
>>
>>72937505
Well the Uk get cheap stuff form both and the Births have access to developing markets to pander goods to.
>>
>>72937569
Money are just paper and numbers.
People are more important.
>>
>>72929380
Reminder that the "muh free market" policy of yours is what made 2008 happen, dragging the entire world to a recession that still have important effects on the world even today.
>>
>>72937612
>and the Births have access to developing markets to pander goods to
They have no particularly unique or better access to them than anyone else, and the customs union allows other european suppliers much better logistic costs and thus more competitive prices. What advantage in the african/asian market do you think britain has compared to any other european country?

>>72937591
>Yeah...you kinda like them a little bit too much.
Yeah sorry, I get what you mean. Free movement to find better employment and letting people travel around europe is well and good, but there should be more measures in place against that kind of brain drain within the union.
>>
>>72937561
I can agree on that but having weak allies is not something to strive for. Bulgaria and Romania aren't very stable. And not to mention corruption or human rights
>>
>>72937640
So having bunch of old uneducated laborers who can't but showel shit is a good thing?
>>
>>72937569
>he says with a GDP half of polands
I don't think this is the kind of argument you want to run.

>>72937700
>I can agree on that but having weak allies is not something to strive for. Bulgaria and Romania aren't very stable. And not to mention corruption or human rights
You are not wrong. I suppose its a philosophical difference. I believe that we benefit from taking these less developed countries and foster them to become stronger so they can contribute their manpower, cultural goods and unique perspective to our Union.
They might cost us money and effort now, but I think the potential they have will make it end up being worth it.
I mean, we put up with polands shit, Bulgaria and Romania are low maintanance by comparison.
>>
>>72937419

The EU bureacracy is strong. It has survived divide and conquer and manipulation tactics since Bush's attempt at 'old Europe' vs 'new Europe' which somehow still lingers and has somewhat intoxicated the v4.

I think the fact they live separated of circumstancial national politics is what makes them a tough nut to crack. If it was up to national politicians to deal with external powers and stuff, Europe's would have a gaping hole the size of cheap 50 yr old prostitute and the EU would have probably been killed by now.
>>
>>72931576
>he said while on /pol/-lite
>>
>>72937805
>he says with a GDP half of polands
Well with the population of 5.5 million it's pretty good.
And what comes to that compensation of Bulgaria and Romania's economy. It's going to take forever and they might be next the Greece. Not to talk about their own willingness someday to "pay back" the EU. They're just second tier in first tier group
>>
>>72937780
We've been poorer and we are still here.
There were less of us and we are still here.
We are still here.

You are talking to a Bulgarian that is not old and is studying at college.
>>
>>72937780
Depends on how fast they breed.
The kurds may get a state some day by their sheer numbers and ability to bring young males to die for the cause.
But bulgarians dont breed.
>>
>>72937984
>Well with the population of 5.5 million it's pretty good.
And Bulgaria has only 7 million and only relatively recently escaped communism. Give them some time man.

>Not to talk about their own willingness someday to "pay back" the EU.
They don't pay us back by giving us outright money, its not a matter of willingness. If Bulgaria and Romanians or Estonians and other Balts or any other EU country gets more prosperous, it means they go on vacation more they buy more and the consume more, which is all revenue that flows into other EU countries. They will start producing more, which means more products available on the EU market, both for export, increasing our economical leverage and connections, and for the internal market increasing the diversity of goods and making us less dependant on external producers in increments. These are natural and inevitable processes.
Not even to speak of increasing their GDP and prosperity means they contribute more to our common money pot, of which neither Bulgaria nor Romania are anywhere near the largest net money sinks.
That goes more to countries like Hungary, Greece, Portugal or even Belgium.
>>
>>72938066
Nice. Maybe you should write a song and go to Eurovision or something. Must be so hard
>>
>>72938169
>and only relatively recently escaped communism
We are still running from it.Russia really wants us to be in their circle of influence again.

It really sucks to have both Russia(sea border) and Turkey as neighbors.
>>
The EU is alright but only as a FTZ
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.