[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be financially well-off in your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I was a poor guy during the first 20 years of my life, because my dad has dragged us down with his company. In the past 7 years the company has finally pushed itself out from the shit. Now I have a nice and sustainable income despite being a full-time student.

My problems in Austria
>can't be seen getting out of my car at university, because all my lecturers drive cars below €50k.
>politics in the country and especially on the campus is heavily against people like me
>can't just park my car somewhere else than at home or university, because it will get scratched
>can't wear my favourite watches (Longines) without people starting to avoid me
>in general: can't have expensive shit because people will hate me or destroy my things

Another problem: I am not rich enough to live in the rich-ecosystem, where you don't have to see other people who hate me.

Wealthy people of /int/, how do you deal with your money and your life?
>>
>>72927101
buy assets not toys
>>
what kind of fag where's a watch.
Use your phone tardola.
>>
>>72927101
I get a little extra money ($800 a month) from all of my stocks. It may not seem like much but it adds up, so my advice would be to invest and get /biz/ smart.
>>
>>72928200
/thread
>>
>>72928640
Did you build your portfolio all by yourself? Do you constantly monitor markets to make sure nothing unexpected happens? Do American brokers charge huge fees?
>>
>>72927101
Exactly. I had the exactly same situation with my car and my clothes (not with the watch because I'm a seiko fan so even when it cost 700€ people doesn't notice it), and I decided to bought a van. It's been good for my image and for my work.
>>
>>72928941
Yes my portfolio is self made.
At this point I'm only buying stock from large established company's that wont fail so I'm not worried about losing everything.
How much American brokers charge varies largely by State and who you're working with. The largest broken fee I've paid was 3%.
>>
>>72929170
>for my image and for my work
My dad once had a boss who would refuse to do business with companies whose representatives drove flashy cars. According to him, if that's how they use their money, then they're probably not very prudent in their dealings.
>>
>>72929331
I did it because of the envy it generated but that can be an argument too.

To OP, I would suggest to use that money to buy gifts to the people in charge of giving you the contracts.

Normally people that provides work for me, its people that are in charge of logistics or sales. This people have average salaries. Its amazing how they like the new iPhone. It's the gift that worked the best for me. 700€ for them and 20k+ contracts for me. Since they don't manage their own money, it's a perfect gift to consolidate it or raise your prices.
>>
>>72927101
stop spending your money on luxuries and invest it to make more money you dumb dingus. If i had money thats what i would do, but i am dirt poor and have no academic future nor a good career
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.