[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will be the future of EU without UK? Will it federalize?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: ee_large_locator.gif (44KB, 472x505px) Image search: [Google]
ee_large_locator.gif
44KB, 472x505px
What will be the future of EU without UK? Will it federalize?
>>
An incomplete Europe is no longer Europe.

Britain was an important part of the union. Also countries like Switzerland, Russia and Norway will never join the union.

> EU
> Europa
>>
>>72922532
t. John Smith
>>
>>72922624

Perdona pero me llamo José Alberto Ramírez de las Praderas.
>>
>>72922532
we were a important part only in the sense we were the second largest economy
we weren't in schengen nor the euro, and were always being difficult in what the EU tried to do

on the other hand France and Germany are the two vital countries necessary for the EU to survive
>>
>>72922532
Aren't Switzerland and Norway members of european single market?
>>
File: 1490522368367.jpg (115KB, 770x769px) Image search: [Google]
1490522368367.jpg
115KB, 770x769px
>>72922388
>turkey
>>
>>72922532
>Also countries like Switzerland, Russia and Norway will never join the union.
Switzerland and Norway are half-members of the EU, they must follow the EU laws also they paid tribute to the EU.
>>
Uk was never part of Europe. Never believed in the project and only joined to avoid being left out. Chery picking and British Cheque all the way. DeGaulle warned about this in 1973. We are better off without them and they, for sure, are better of without the rest of Europe.

See what happens now with Scotland....
>>
Romania was the missing link, now we have a flawless wall against Russia and Turkey. All the important nations are protected.
>>
>>72922693
Tu no eres español. Un español no defiende a los piratas.
>>
>>72922388
You forgot to include Northern Ireland and Scotland on that map
>>
>>72922835
but not in the european union
>>
>>72922388
Something like pic related
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.