[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your cunt's future

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: 1488480692323.png (317KB, 753x434px) Image search: [Google]
1488480692323.png
317KB, 753x434px
UK

>Increase house pricing
>first generation to earn less than before
>over-crowding
>increased uni costs
>rabid political correctness
>natives to become a minority
>language will devolve into a Jamaican influenced multicultural slang
>cost of living overall increased while people become poorer
>more class divide
>>
File: _95376375_mediaitem95376374.jpg (41KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_95376375_mediaitem95376374.jpg
41KB, 660x371px
>>72917103
>UK
>death and destruction of everything we know
>>
File: Brits-Out-Pepe[1].jpg (173KB, 600x353px) Image search: [Google]
Brits-Out-Pepe[1].jpg
173KB, 600x353px
Switzerland 2.0 is our future.
>>
>>72917103
>>72917163
Kek, dumb whiny cunts. Suck it up and stop bring absolute pathetic children
>b-but were stronger together
You'll be stronger when you stop bitching about everyone you little shits
>>
>>72917231
Unlike the swiss, your average citizen has no value aside from being the primary consumers of knives
>>
File: 1484236464624.jpg (230KB, 502x436px) Image search: [Google]
1484236464624.jpg
230KB, 502x436px
>>72917231
The swiss accept EU emigration and regulation.
Really makes you think.
>>
>>72917231
You wish. UK will become a shithole
>>
>>72917103
>rabid political correctness
There is nothing bad in political correctness. It's way better than when people offend each other and politics are endless rant of retards towards each other, like in Russia, believe me.
>natives to become a minority
Absolute bullshit, also immigrants are integrating into British society pretty well. Indians, Poles, Caribbeans seem to be nice people and seem to be well integrated. You all would just mix and Brits would be some more brown and slavfaced in future. It has been happening all the human history, peoples living along influence each other and mix together.
>language will devolve into a Jamaican influenced multicultural slang
How can language be multicultural, lol? Also Jamaican influence on British culture is a great thing which makes your shitty boring culture an interesting thing. Britain without g rime and reggae is not Britain now. Immigration often is a bad thing, but Jamaicans are great asset.
>cost of living overall increased while people become poorer
>more class divide
Enjoy neoliberal policies and Thatcher cancerous heritage.
Also your country is a first world, stop complaining.
t. I was in Britain
>>
>>72917807
Nice b8
Almost had me
>>
File: 1472327171414.jpg (36KB, 435x334px) Image search: [Google]
1472327171414.jpg
36KB, 435x334px
>There is nothing bad in political correctness.

there's nothing good about political correctness

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11391314/Rotherham-child-sex-abuse-scandal-council-not-fit-for-purpose.html
>>
File: sklep-Julia-Peterborough.jpg (121KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
sklep-Julia-Peterborough.jpg
121KB, 630x420px
>>72917807
You know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BFo1Zl8Bac
>>
>eternal economic depression
>no jobs
>natives rapidly being replaced through government funded high birthrates of invaders
>eternal decline in international relevance
>eternal decline in tourism
>destruction of culture
>terrorist attacks every time we start to stop being on high alert
>brain drain
>eventual severe civil unrest
>possible civil war in the next few decades

La France: 498 - 20??. We had a good run.
>>
>>72917103
You should not have voted for conservatives...
It will only get worst post Brexit...
>>
>>72917893
>puting up anecdotal evidence about some retards
On average, it's better. You can't threat your political opponents that you would kill them, warmongering is way more difficult in Britain, you can't say that gays should be killed and their hearts should be burned on a TV. We have such a shit in Russia in a state controlled TV constantly. Hence, Russian society is full of hatred towards each other.
>>72918060
Polish shops are great. They also sell some Russia things there, like Russian salad, saracene wheat or black bread.
>>
>>72918198
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5XJhS-UgcM
>>
>>72917807
>Absolute bullshit, also immigrants are integrating into British society pretty well. Indians, Poles, Caribbeans seem to be nice people and seem to be well integrated. You all would just mix and Brits would be some more brown and slavfaced in future. It has been happening all the human history, peoples living along influence each other and mix together.

You just contradicted yourself you fucking retard.

>le natives won't become a minority silly goy
>Britain will become mixed race

kys you utter mong
>>
>>72918077
Meh, France just needs good leftist government which would turn on protectionism and creates jobs and would also be highly secularist and fight jihadism. These two are the only problems you have.
>natives rapidly being replaced
You mix with immigrants a lot, also your immigrants are influenced by your culture over the brim so it doesn't really matters. Also your "immigrants" have been living in France since 40s-50s so they are not less native than you.
>destruction of culture
You produce tons of books and movies every year, also you have tons of laws to protect French culture from Americanization, for example, French movies have quotas in cinemas.
>>
>>72918341
>You just contradicted yourself you fucking retard.
?
Russians have been mixing all our history, but we are still Russians. All the Americans feel themselves Americans despite being enormously mixed. What's your problem? Lack of ugly English women?
>>
>>72918466
Do you understand what racemixing is? If native ethnic groups in the UK all get mixed with pakis, blacks whatever they are not English/Scottish/Welsh etc anymore
>>
File: nice paki girls.jpg (68KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
nice paki girls.jpg
68KB, 800x600px
>>72918466
>All the Americans feel themselves Americans
There is a big difference between the new world and a country that has been relatively homogeneous and English for centuries, also your countries borders encompass a great number of peoples, rossiya has always been a multicultural country, we only have celtic peoples and anglo saxons on these islands, not the foreigners that were flown/shipped over here or came through the tunnel
>>
>>72918466
the problem is that these immigrants dont take on British identities, a lot of them would rather insult the country and place their own ethnic values above British ones despite usually being more backward. Which will ultimately dissolve british culture.
>>
>>72918550
>>72918710
>>72918729
You English are all fucking ugly anyway, you need some real black and Pakistani men to impregnate English women so you aren't all down syndrome looking cunts anymore
>>
>>72917807
>There is nothing bad in political correctness
You just say that because you never had to deal with it.
>>
>>72918837
>(You)
My father is English, I have English blood but I myself am not English
>>
>>72918550
Lolwhat? Your self-consciousness is the only thing which matters. I am 1/4 Tatar and 1/4 Mordva but I consider myself to be Russian.
>>72918710
I don't see the difference. All the human history peoples have been mixing together, the biggest one with the most developed culture assimilates the others while including their influences into itself.
>>72918729
Meh, it's a matter of time. For example, Black and English youth don't really differ from each other. I was in Britain and I have relatives living there.
>>72918837
This, island populations are always ugly as fuck because of inbreeding. Slav and Indian influence would give you some nice girls eventually, thing you have never experienced. Also why do Brits always say pakis? Pakis aren't the biggest immigrant group. /Brit/ told me that they call any brown person paki but it's retarded, especially considering how pakis and Indians hate each other. Also I haven't heard word paki for more than 6 months in UK, I know it's slur, but is it really that strong enough no one uses it outside the 4chan?
>>72918857
I deal with the opposite every day. You just have been living with it for ages and you don't understand what is an atmosphere in 2nd/3rd world countries where no one gives a fuck about it.
>>
>>72919260
>Black and English youth don't really differ from each other
*now, and it was very different 30-40 years ago.
>>
>>72919260
You're confusing yourself with nationalities and ethnic groups. Anybody born in the UK is British, like everybody born in Russia is Russian but only native English people can be English, like only Slavic Russians can be ethnic Russians.
>>
>>72918379
>Also your "immigrants" have been living in France since 40s-50s so they are not less native than you.
>"I was barn in a barn, that means I'm a horse"
>>
I don't think there's another country in the world as insecure as England. They're by far the ugliest people in Europe, yet they worry about not being mixed with people far better than themselves because they worry they won't be English anymore. Fuckin hilarious.
>t. Went to an English university for 3 years and the only girls I ever found proper attractive were Brazilian, Polish and a black girl from Birmingham
>>
>>72919454
>like only Slavic Russians can be ethnic Russians
There are only a few Russians who have no other heritages except the Slavic one, blood doesn't matter at all for anyone. Tons of 100% Russians have Tatar surnames.
>>
>>72919644
Well I don't know much about Russia. Another example then, Chechens are technically Russian because they are born in Russia but they are ethnically Chechen, not ethnically Russian.

>>72919606
English people also invented the modern world, historically English people are superior to Spaniards, Poles whatever
>>
>uglier than pakis
impossible, not even entertaining the possibility with a (you)
>>
>>72919596
70 years, when father of your grandfather was born abroad is a case for most of italoamericans, yet no one calls them immigrants.
>>
>>72917231
LOL
>>
>>72919596
>le ebin barn comparison of different animals
You're a fucking genius, you
>>
>>72917231
not even a lefty but brexit is a disaster
>>
>>72919840
Chechens are extremely conservative people living mostly compactly in their region in mountains, they don't mix. On the other hand, in majority of Russian regions you can't really tell Russia from Tatar, Bashkir, Komi, Karel etc.
>English people also invented the modern world
Hahah
>>72919852
>impossible
Pakis/Indians who quit wearing moustache may look cool, especially those pakis who are actually Afghanis (pushtuns etc).
>>
>>72920099
>English people also invented the modern world

Industrial revolution

>>72920040
He's right tho, if I was born in Africa that wouldn't make me black
>>
>>72920173
>He's right tho, if I was born in Africa that wouldn't make me black
Yeah, but you would live among black people all your life, watch local TV, read local internet, speak african language, luckily you would marry a black girl. Sometimes you would remember about your roots, but your children would be even more influenced.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.