[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

European languages

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Languages_of_Europe_map.png (3MB, 3000x1945px) Image search: [Google]
Languages_of_Europe_map.png
3MB, 3000x1945px
Is it worth learning any European language?

I want to move to Europe for a few years; right now its between Germany, Netherlands, or Denmark.

Is it worth learning any of those languages? When I was in Europe, 90% of the people in those countries spoke fluent English.
>>
fuck off, we're full
>>
>>72908759
How do you feel if people move over for a long time (ie not tourists) and don't bother with the language? That's right, they're cunts
>>
>>72908759
You'll need the native language. If you want to speak English daily, just stay in Anglophone areas. You won't ever feel like you actually belong to that country if you can't speak the native language. Besides, it isn't that hard. And yes, it is "worth" it, I'm not even going to get into discussing the benefits of learning a language, both practical and not so practical.

Use your fucking brain man.
>>
>>72908759
>tfw no Serbo-Croatian country
>>
If you live in the country learn the fucking language moron
I'm tired of those arrogant anglos who think everyone have to speak their language
>>
>>72910205

Looks good on paper and has a respectable size.
>>
>>72908759
If you want a job, English and German are more likely to get you a well-paying one. You're more likely to get lessons in German in Australia. The Netherlands and Denmark speak good English, so I would learn their languages after getting a job offer there.
>>
>>72908759
You could consider an Asian language if you're staying here. They might be easier to find, at least Chinese.
>>
>>72908759
If you know how to get a job here and if you're willing to learn the language you're more than welcome.
>>
>>72908759
if you want a job in Germany try getting some good buisness English qualification and apply for a Schooling company who school people in buisness english or technical english. It is advised to speak the native language though otherwise it is hard to teach people who havent got a good basis. At least in germany good referances or some kind of qualification is always good to have. It will give you a easier start in buisness.
>>
>>72910205
just form a country already and name it Illyria just to trigger the Albanian. And dont dick each other like last time.... i heard 3 times the charm...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.