[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens should they actually choose to leave? I mean no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: istock_000019362313small_0.jpg (224KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
istock_000019362313small_0.jpg
224KB, 640x360px
What happens should they actually choose to leave?

I mean no way London will let them go, not only it has some oil, not only they gave them tons of privileges and handouts, but they also keep all their submarines and nukes there.
>>
>>72907611
they would apply to be a german vassal but countries with seperatist problems like spain, belgium and italy would veto it
>>
>>72907939
>Get cucked by English so long you immediately turn to getting cucked by Germans

Why?
>>
>>72907939
Spain said last time they have no problems with Scottish independence as long as it's legal and with British government approval. So now you can stop repeating this lie
>>
they will finally be free from english oppression
>>
They will vote against it like last time, they're scared of freedom. Besides Scotland isn't exactly an economic powerhouse on its own.
>>
>>72907611
They will be free of course. Free to become a 3rd world country.
>>
>>72907611

London will let Scotland, the LAND, leave. They won't take the North Sea with them.

>What happens should they actually choose to leave?

From the start, Westminister would already be saving 15% on the budget every year. Labour would be completely dead as they wouldn't have a means to rebuild a lefty coalition. Tories would move to kill the NHS, causing a mass migration of pakis, leftists, and other human trash to Scotland. England then becomes a stable, one party state who trades with Canada and Australia.

There's absolutely no way the rest of the UK could be hurt by Scotland leaving. Even in the worst case scenario, M25istan still wins.
>>
Nothing. They won't leave. They're in a worse negotiating position than they were in before, especially considering Spain would block them from the EU over muh Catalonia.
>>
Independence from the UK, but dependence on the EU, is the most ridiculous opinion a Scott could have.
>>
>>72910210

>implying

The next referendum vote isn't over freedom, it's over the EU. Scotland voted to Remain and they still want to Remain. The decision is between London and Brussels, most will pick the latter. Things are different now that Article 50 is triggered, and the only way Scotland stays in the EU is if they separate.
>>
>>72907611
>but they also keep all their submarines and nukes there.
They will just take their submarines and nukes out. Scotland doesn't want them there anyway.
>>72909866
>Scotland isn't exactly an economic powerhouse on its own
>fucking Austria
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.