[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How good is Finland? I am thinking about saving up for a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Finland-Flag.gif (13KB, 1800x1201px) Image search: [Google]
Finland-Flag.gif
13KB, 1800x1201px
How good is Finland?
I am thinking about saving up for a few years and emigrating to a quiet country that doesn't have anything major wrong with it
should I think about Finland or is there another country I should consider?
>>
China is good country
>>
North Korea
>>
Mexico
>>
File: 1450611333481.jpg (25KB, 436x474px) Image search: [Google]
1450611333481.jpg
25KB, 436x474px
>>72902052
are you the kid who wants to move to Belaruse?
>>
I can't imagine someone being used to so much sun would be able to bear the awful dark winters we get in these parts. Basically the only light you get during the winter months is during mid day, when you're usually occupied with work. You might think it's not that big of a deal, but it really is to the point where suicide skyrocket. Other than Alaska there's nothing in the US that compares.
>>
>>72902225
honestly sounds like fun
>>
>>72902052
>moving to a foreign country where most of the people hate foreigners in general
Are you autistic

Finns are extremely xenophobic and would try to lynch you if they ever found out you were from Burgerland

If you really want to go there, I would suggest studying them first, and then copy their mannerisms so they don't ever suspect you're not one of them
>>
I had to do job training in Finland

- Cold
- Dark
- Quiet, really quiet, to the point where you are afraid to talk without whispering
- It's really empty. You have probably never experienced so much emptyness before. The "ghost town" feeling is real in even the biggest cities
- Most of the country looks third world outside of the big cities in the south
- The food is terrible, and you can't get any good pizza. Our 7-11's have better pizza than their chains, that says everything
- really awful and shy English speaking skills. Also anyone over 40 you can't really communicate with (not that they ever talk anyway)
- They take pride in their landscapes of flat land and lakes, which I don't know why because it looks quite boring
- Sauna is the real thing, you can't really turn down a sauna invitation
- No one really care what you do for work, and even the Finns that study in the prestigious business universities (or in Copenhagen), they don't really land good jobs, even then, they don't care unless you work on Wall Street, then they might be into you for a few minutes before going back to not caring
- Fashion sense is nonexistant. If you think people here with yoga pants look lazy wait til you see typical Finns.
- The best looking Finns are actually Swedes.

tl;dr
don't.
>>
>>72902504
this. Don't come here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrLx27Wo9t0
>>
>>72902270
It's not. It's taxing even for a basement dwelling neet such as myself.

>>72902504
>They take pride in their landscapes of flat land and lakes, which I don't know why because it looks quite boring
It's a nordic thing. You wouldn't understand.
>>
go to finland. go to hesburger. order a burger. eat the burger. go to sweden. go to max burger. order a burger. eat the burger. compare which burger is better, max burger or hesburger. choose a winner. go back to america.

how's my plan?
>>
Take a vacation there and see how it's like
Go to multiple towns and cities and see how Finland really is
>>
>>72902578
it kind of does i'm already depressed and just living there during the winter would be fun like game almost you know? like will I make it out alive type shit
>>
>>72902504
Sounds like my kind of place desu.
Except for the Sauna bit.
I feel really unconfortable about my body.
My feet are ugly, I'm hairy as fuck and I'm fat.
Also, small cock.

>>72902578
>It's not. It's taxing even for a basement dwelling neet such as myself.
Does it matter to you folks this much?
I stay inside almost 24/7, closed windows, closed blinds, most of the time I can't even tell whether it's day or night.
>>
>>72902736
A gun fight might be a fun activity if you're suicidal. Getting yourself more depressed to the point where suicide seem appealing is just shit. It's not just the environment though, the people here (as in the nordic countries) are fairly reserved and compared to American standards very anti-social. It's basically voluntary solitary confinement. It really takes a certain type of personality to be able to handle it.

Of course it's not all bad but I honestly find it difficult to imagine a foreigner being able to appreciate it.
>>
>>72902630
you should also go to Hamburg to order a Hamburger so you can see how hamburgers compare to those other burgers.
>>
>>72902504
this.
>>
>>72902892
>Getting yourself more depressed to the point where suicide seem appealing is just shit.
i'm already there I just think it be fun to see how much further I can go
>>
>>72902892
while not as extreme, its kinda of similar to seattle. theres something called the 'seattle freeze' which is the lack of social interaction between people and then there's the perpetual grey rain skies. both iirc adds to the gloomy moods there

>>72902913
:D thanks for the tip
>>
Finland is probobly perfect if You want to sell drugs and rape blond people this time of year.

Perfect place to invade, I hear lots of people are screaming the police are leaving Perfect place to raise an islamic Jihadi family.

They give You free stuff and money to!
They also dont mind if You rape their kids.

The Jails are really nice to.

TV king size bed, You can go and commit more crime on the fridays.

These white people are Morons!

And they have high IQ HAHA!
>>
>>72902963
You're not there if you think doing more of it is going to be "fun".

>>72902982
That's most of the nordics for anywhere between 6-8 months of the year. The darkness and cold weather does weird things to people. People just try to get from point A to point B as quickly as they can and thus avoid any and all social interaction, but it sort of spills over in all other social things as well. If you are used to living in a very social culture, which, compared to here, the US got it's going to be very difficult.
>>
>>72903176
i'm at the point of no return so why not have fun and try to break myself even more either way will probably off my self later this year
>>
>>72903293
Geez, dude.
What's going on?
>>
>>72903176
>People just try to get from point A to point B as quickly as they can and thus avoid any and all social interaction

I'm from Southern California and moved to North Dakota( flat,lots of lakes), and some people are like this, although it seems to be only the people that hate living here, most North Dakotans are however unstable people but will socialize more so.
>>
File: svedenYES.jpg (81KB, 780x457px) Image search: [Google]
svedenYES.jpg
81KB, 780x457px
>>72902225
>it get's bit darker so you kill yourself

Well maybe if you are a pussyass sv*de
>>
>>72902913
Would a hamburg hamburger be hesburger than a maxburger or maxburger than a hesburger?

thanks in advance
>>
>>72902052
how do you plan to emigrate with no job or finnish wife
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.