[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

small hate dump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Richter-Spedition-2-580x435.jpg (154KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
Richter-Spedition-2-580x435.jpg
154KB, 580x435px
Transgenders and transsexuals are mentally ill. They have gender dysphoria. Medical "doctors" (I put doctors in quotation marks because doctors are supposed to help people) are telling these people that it's okay to feel this way, and it is, they can't control it. However, the issue is that the are glorifying and promoting gender reassignment and hormone therapy. Compare this to a schizophrenic. If a schizophrenic tells his/her doctor, what they are feeling, seeing, hearing, the doctor will tell them, this is okay, which it is. We have treatments for schizophrenics to help them cope with their mental illness. This is the same approach that should be taken toward transgendered people. Instead of promoting gender reassignment, promote coping strategies. By allowing people to do this to themselves, in twenty years time we will have tens of thousands of people with mutilated bodies that completely regret it.
No sort of argument is influencing the truth, you will never be a woman. You won't live the life of a woman because you are a medical Frankenstein.

I despise you so much, you are a perversion of anything the nature calls beautiful and just.

I want you to realise this and if you are post op to kill yourself.

I am working around the clock to make life as miserable for you deformities as possible. Constantly telling degenerates to kill themselves when they doubt their choices has led me to the great success of euthanasia of two monstrosities.

I made them chose the nose for good, and I will continue.
I want you to know that you will never achieve your goals you will be killed forever. Societies that accept your degenerate behaviour will fall into the pitt of decadence.

You will all fucking die one way or the other by your perversion. I hope you all get AIDS and die in pain.
>>
>>72899786
/pol/
>>
>>72899786
k
>>
File: back to pol.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
back to pol.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>72899786
cool
>>
>>72899786
t. repressed transgirl
>>
>>72899786
t. closet trap fapper
>>
>>72899786
Good post.
>>
>>72899786
Its ok to be a girl, anon!
>>
>>72899786
being a dick to them just fuels their victim complex

better off just having a laugh and ignoring them imo
your logic puts the blame on the doctors and not the schizos anyways
>>
File: im-an-artwork-pay-my-tantiems.jpg (63KB, 620x951px) Image search: [Google]
im-an-artwork-pay-my-tantiems.jpg
63KB, 620x951px
>>72899786
>>72902294
(yawns) For the millionth time, if doctors had the therapy, they would apply it.

Also, imagine pic related applied to such achievment of modern medicine.
>>
>>72902413
why not finish their transition to their actual sex with doses of the correct hormone?
they're doing it backwards

>tfw could claim to have gender dysphoria and acquire testosterone for mad gainz
>>
>>72902561
Hm. For the milionth time, I think I was shot dead.

But personally, when I think of my sex/gender (my lang doesn't make the difference) I think of my mind and not something that can be physically removed, even by some stupid accident. If I cut your balls and transplanted ovaries, do you think you'd start to think you're a she? (Or the other way around.)
>>
>>72899786
If it helps them is it not a treatment?

Sure, gender reassignment is a pretty big decision, and man aren't happy with it in the end. Just look at Bruce/Kaitlin for that.
The goal imo is to make sure that the person undergoing the procedure has thought through things carefully, and is in sound mental state to make the decision.
>>
>>72902960
>the person undergoing the procedure has thought through things carefully, and is in sound mental state to make the decision
has literally never happened
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.