[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this just happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: ......jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
......jpg
6KB, 225x225px
So this happened about 1-1,5 hours ago

>Helsinki
>Central railway staion
>I'm walking across the hall
>go towards the doors
>see three men coming in with a woman
>the men looked middle-eastern
>the woman looked a bit concerned
>I stay to look whats going on
>the three men are standig with the woman
>she looks almost like she's crying
>they start going acoss the hall
>two of them hold on the woman's arms
>I start following them

>I reach them
>I ask the woman:
<are you ok?
>they turn at me and one of them said something
>the woman was Finnish
>she grabbed my hand and said:
<these guys are awfull
>she seem's toxicated
>I ask does she need anything, is everything ok
>she pointed at one of them and I think she said:
<this is my man
<everything is ok? I repeated
>she said yes

>so, I started walking again
>but I stopped and turned around
>they were going with her outside
>the doors were at the other end of the hall
>I start following them again
>I come out from the same doors as they did
>I didn't see them anywhere, despite the area was big

So I started looking for them, in case something was getting done to that woman

I looked for them a long time, from different spots, quickly from the close spots outside the station, then quickly from the park next to it

I didn't find that woman or the men. I just wonder if anything happened to her. I saw a stopped police patrol at the station as I returned. I tought first saying something, but I tought there wasn't anything special to report to them. So I just kept going, instead of reporting to cops.

What do you think?
>>
blah blah blah nice blog faggot
>>
>>72898687

??
>>
File: Voimafantasiat.jpg (50KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
Voimafantasiat.jpg
50KB, 640x428px
That kind of power fantasies was still found there
>>
>>72898642
more importantly, are you okay pekka?
>>
newsfinn threda, without a news article though
>>
>>72898710

Nope, really happened
>>72898718

I guess
>>
Who gives a shit? She was a traitor for associating with them
>>
>>72898768

But she seem'd quite toxicated
>>
Yeah that's pretty sketchy, I'll put you on hold while I go get my manager to help you out with this.
>>
the most important question - was she hot?
>>
>>72898747
im glad you are okay... maybe she does know them and thye just took her home
>>
>>72898876

She was pretty in her thirties maybe
>>
>>72898806
It is a civilized thing to do to follow them just to follow them to check what's going on. It would have been a bonus civility point if you reported it to the police.

However, she mentioned "this is my man" so I wouldn't have given much fuck if it happened in the states because this is one dangerous country.
>>
>>72898963

I tought it would be good to report, but I wasn't sure what should I have even said
>>
>>72899091
It's easy
>"Officer, I saw an intoxicated woman being dragged around by three suspicious men. I was following them to be sure what's going on but they disappeared without any trace"

For the poor euros who don't understand real life, fabrication and exaggeration are often necessary.
>>
>>72899091
you done good dude
you asked her if she was ok and if she wanted help
she would have said so
>>
>>72899162
Right. Well I dunno should I do anything now.
>>
>>72899182
I hope so
>>
>>72898642
Women like those mudslim fucks so fuck them. Let them suck that Ahmed cock. Unless you know her and want to save her, in that case, kill the Ahmed and bury him in the swamp.
>>
>>72899228
dont worry too much about it
>>
Well she said everythings fine, and that was his man

But should I report anyhwere now?

I live close to the station tho
>>
>>72900654
i wouldnt worry too much into it. you were a real gentlemen tonight and not many would go through all like you did tonight. if it still bother you then you can just give the local cop station a call to voice your concern
>>
>>72900654
just check on the news for the latest dead woman
you might find her there
but then again, you tried to help and she refused your help. you did your part
>>
>>72900654
Only after she'd just grabbed your hand and said these men are awful though?
At that point you take her hand back and say 'come with me' and see what happens. Worst case scenario she goes 'wtf' and you look like a dick. But she might've just been scared and needed that assersion.

I mean obviously you could get beaten up as well, but at least you wouldn't be wondering about her now.
>>
>>72898642
so you asked the girl if everything was ok, and she said yes, well then if she died she deserved it.

/thread
>>
>>72900794

>refused help
>did your part

Yes I guess, but I wonder was there more I should have done.

>>72900925

I wouldn't even mind if someone attacked me

But when she said

>this is my man
>everything is ok

I tought, well I guess everything's ok
>>
File: 1460288108452.jpg (38KB, 354x512px) Image search: [Google]
1460288108452.jpg
38KB, 354x512px
>>72898642
you just know
>>
>>72901109
the world needs more people like you.
>>
Why are finns so based?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.