[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is their problem exactly? why immigrants coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Shitty diasporas on yurop.png (45KB, 1357x628px) Image search: [Google]
Shitty diasporas on yurop.png
45KB, 1357x628px
What the fuck is their problem exactly? why immigrants coming from these lands are always obnoxious as fucks and produced the shittiest diasporas everywhere they came?
>>
>West Africa

Niggers.

>North Africa

Islam

>Turkey

They have roach brains

>P*kis

Massive inbreeding makes them genetically retarded

>Afghanistan

Pashtuns and Tajiks are the problem, both fuck boys and blow themselves up over there, hence their shittiness.
>>
File: images (19).jpg (18KB, 484x304px)
images (19).jpg
18KB, 484x304px
>>72896154
All of the groups you mentioned are inbred as fuck.

>Pashtuns and Tajiks are the problem
Lol no. The problem is that Iranics and Indians are borderline subhuman and not fit for regular society.
>but we wuz cradle of civilization n shieeet
>>
>>72895937
>india not included
im safe
>>
>>72895937
DESU if there were 200,000 Ethiopians in your cunt you'd hate them too.
>>
>>72896342
That map is complete bullshit though.
>>
>>72897286
>if it agrees with me then it's true if not then it's garbage
Go fuck yourself you subhuman Persian rat.
>>
>>72897500

You first, assyrian semitic garbage. Hope the Kurds wipe you roaches out.
>>
>>72900193
>You first, assyrian semitic garbage.
I'm white and Christian.

>Hope the Kurds wipe you roaches out.
(you)
Pigs will fly long before that ever even begins to happen.
You Kurds and Persians would be successful just as long as you were anything but the former two haha.
>>
>>72900592
>I'm white and Christian

Keep dreaming, Ashur.

>Pigs will fly long before that ever even begins to happen

Well, you'd best start searching the sky for them.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/dec/24/iraq-minorities-assyrians

>You Kurds and Persians would be successful just as long as you were anything but the former two haha

And yet Kurds and Persians have their own states, unlike "Assyrians", who haven't ruled themselves since 600 BC.
>>
>>72895937
I have met a pair of algerians and they are decent lads
>>
>>72900750
>Keep dreaming, Ashur.
Believe what you want to believe you majoosi trash

>http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fcommentisfree%2F2011%2Fdec%2F24%2Firaq-minorities-assyrians
They'll get what's coming to them like they always do.

>And yet Kurds and Persians have their own states, unlike "Assyrians", who haven't ruled themselves since 600 BC.
First of all you mean a barely functioning state.

And second of all
>be Persian
>be cucked so hard throughout history you delude yourselves into thinking youre Arab
>have the audacity to talk about pride
Wow

And if Iran's so amazing, why don't you go back???
>>
>>72901114
>They'll get what's coming to them like they always do

Keep dreaming, while your "people" are being removed from "their" lands in Southern Kurdistan.

>First of all you mean a barely functioning state.

As opposed to Assyrians, who have no state at all and aren't even close to building one.

>be Assyrian
>be cucked by literally everyone in history, including Persians
>still have yet to create their own state

>And if Iran's so amazing, why don't you go back

If Assyrians are so amazing, why don't you go back to.....oh, wait.
>>
>>72901183
>Keep dreaming, while your "people" are being removed from "their" lands in Southern Kurdistan.
There's only so much you can push a people before you get wrecked. The Assyrian people have been dealing with this situation with kids gloves but it's soon to come off.

>If Assyrians are so amazing, why don't you go back to.....oh, wait.
Go back to what? England? Scotland?
>>
>>72895937
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp3XZDK7Lw4
>>
Nuke Morocco
>>
>Be France
>Take immigrants from one of the most counter progressive world
>"H-hey, they are human, they can't be that bad.."

Does this explain?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.