[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Italian women crave the kosher salami?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170328_071216.jpg (82KB, 540x770px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170328_071216.jpg
82KB, 540x770px
Why do Italian women crave the kosher salami?
>>
>>72875830

In Roman empire you could buy a wife at the slave market
>>
Only the women? How does that work?
>>
>>72876359
Tell us of your people's seduction skills, Schlomo
>>
>>72877192
Money
>>
Italians with traces of Moor blood, i.e. Negroid and Arabic, i.e. Jewish. The circle of kike continues.
>>
believe it or not judaism was the christianity of the roman republic

so it is not surprising

with the rise of christianity and the destruction of the temple the roles switched
so the unconscious image of the christian man is germanic, it's something like that
>>
>immigrants don't steal women
Next time some ibred moron says this I'll show them this and laugh in their retarded face
>>
File: 1485257927184.png (2MB, 1024x1429px) Image search: [Google]
1485257927184.png
2MB, 1024x1429px
>>72876359
A bunch of single males from the Middle East travel to the economic/cultural center of the world and marry locals. It reminds me of something relatively recent...Hmmmm...
>>
>>72875830
Seems like it's the other way around though
>>
So thats hy ashkenazi look like shitskins
the plot thinckens
>>
>>72879094
t. Mahmutu Ombali
>>
>>72877192
>>72877784
But that happened dozens of generations ago, both the men and the women should be from the converts by now
>>
>>72879614
The title is bad wording, they are just talking about the mitochondrial DNA haplogroups inherited matrilineally.
>>
>>72879757
They're jedis too?!
>>
>>72879757
>>72881673

Ah, the jewish plot thickens.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.