[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shitty FIlthy Paki Migrant AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Bored paki in Canada Ask Me Anything. Pic somewhat related.
>>
>>72857396
How many other Paki's there?
>>
>>72857417
quite a few in my area.
>>
What's your favorite pizza topping?
>>
>>72857493
pepperoni pizza (ham) cause good mudslime
>>
>>72857396
I'm hitting up Montreal in a few hours, could you give me a taxi lift?
>>
>>72857545
hahaha nice joke. I live in Ontarion anyway.
>>
We should annex Ukraine
>>
>>72857577
*Ontario
>>
>>72857396
Do pakis have an inferiority complex and feel like they need to justify themselves in front of others like indians do?
>>
>>72857540
Are your relatives mad that you don't take the restrictions revealed in the Quran seriously?
>>
File: 1392867530319.png (32KB, 337x338px) Image search: [Google]
1392867530319.png
32KB, 337x338px
>>72857860
nah,not really
then again, I am the most self hating paki you'll ever meet so I can't really objectively say

>brother has blue eyes and brown hair from my mom
>tfw i got the durka genes from my dad
>>
>>72857577
GET OUT REEEE
>>
>>72857901
>told mom I wont be giving my kids Arabic names
>literally didn't talk to me for a week

Islam in the South Asian community is fueled by insecurities and facades
>>
>>72858107
Hmm interesting. Do you find that many Pakistani immigrants your age run into similar conflicts with their parents about westernization/secularism?
>>
>>72858208
If you were to ask me this say 5 years ago, I would have said absolutely, yes. Prior to the recent political climate, the muslim youth had been integrated incredibly quickly. This quick integration and cultural adoption led many immigrant parents to become worried about the loss of their religious identity. Which it wasn't really, American Islam is different than any other western version of Islam. American muslims are probably the most open minded and moderate muslims in the western world, and are single handedly trying to curb islamic extremism. However now, with the after effects of ISIS, Trump, Europe Attacks, the general anti muslim rhetoric has forced the younger generation of muslims into the arms of the left. The thing with the left is that it only sees through collective groups, and not as individuals, so as muslims began to become embraced by the left, they also began to form a collective "islamic" identity. This is where you see the "iconic" picture of the woman in the american flag hijab. There has been a resurgence of the "islamic identity" in American muslis, and its going to be interesting to see how it plays out. I'll give you an example, during the Bush-Gore election, the muslim community was split directly in the middle, where you had immigrant muslims voting for Bush, and African American muslims voting for Gore. Fast forward to 2012, and 92% of muslims voted for Obama, this isnt because Muslims are by and large Democrats, its because the rhetoric from the Right has pushed them out, and they've fallen into the hands of the devil.
We'll see what happens, sorry for the tangent, hope I answered your question somewhere in there
>>
>>72858876
Thank you for the thoughtful reply. I wish you good luck in Canada, pham
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.