[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MEXICAN FLAG.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: BANDERA MÉXICO II D.png (63KB, 1967x1216px) Image search: [Google]
BANDERA MÉXICO II D.png
63KB, 1967x1216px
HELLO.

I PRESENT TO YOU THE FLAG OF REGENERATE MEXICO; A FLAG WORTHY OF THE FOLKIC SPIRIT OF A RISING PEOPLE.

THIS IS VERSION THREE; YOU MAY WONDER: "WHERE IS THE COLOUR 'GREEN'?"; I ELIMINATED IT FROM THE FLAG BECAUSE IT IS SUPERFLUOUS, BOTH IDEOLOGICALLY, AND AESTHETICALLY; YOU MAY ALSO WONDER: "WHERE IS THE EAGLE DEVOURING THE SERPENT?"; I ELIMINATED THAT SYMBOL BECAUSE IT IS ONE OF THE SYMBOLS OF THE ETERNAL ENEMY; IT IS A PERVERSE SYMBOL.

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION?

WOULD YOU FOLLOW THIS BANNER TO THE END OF THE WORLD?
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
File: BANDERA MÉXICO II.png (49KB, 1618x1000px) Image search: [Google]
BANDERA MÉXICO II.png
49KB, 1618x1000px
ATTACHED TO THIS POST IS VERSION TWO.

WHICH ONE SEEMS BETTER TO YOU?
>>
Wha- why? Why is it a swastika? Is it the peaceful version or the Nazi version? The color green represents fertility and growth. The eagle devouring the snake has to do with the history of Mexico so it's very special. My opinion is that it looks EDGY AS FUCK and no I wouldn't follow it to the end of the world. I follow the red,white, and blue.
>>
Go back to /his/ you autistic cunt
>>
>>72859280
Fuck no, he's complete shit now. Let him stay in your completely useless board.
>>
y-yes
>>
Oh man I remember this autistic fuck from 8gag
>>
>>72856836
Los morenazis están de regreso.
>>
Jesus H Christ... This is cringeworthy as fuck... Fuck my country....
>>
>>72860761
>Fuck my country[.]

OPINIONS SUCH AS THAT ARE WHY INDIVIDUALS LIKE YOURSELF ARE THE DREGS OF THE NATION ON WHICH VERMIN FESTER; INDIVIDUALS LIKE YOURSELF ARE A LIABILITY TO THE NATION'S HEROES; INDIVIDUALS LIKE YOURSELF DO NOTHING BUT FACILITATE THE FORCES "EVIL".
>>
Superb
>>
>>72856836
Sorry morenazi, I'll follow the BEST FLAG instead.
>>
>>72856836
As a Texan, I would fucking respect Mexico if y'all did that. Until then, please send more chicas...wew
>>
>>72856836
I don't know... and this is a value-judgment, but it feels like its fading into the darkness, more than protruding...
>>
>>72856836
>>72856928
>>72860949
you're a lame meme and your music sucks ass
>>
File: ThreeGuarantees.png (23KB, 800x457px) Image search: [Google]
ThreeGuarantees.png
23KB, 800x457px
Don't mind me just posting best flag
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.