[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what happened to Krautchan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1487925266312.jpg (370KB, 565x860px) Image search: [Google]
1487925266312.jpg
370KB, 565x860px
Can someone give me a quick rundown on what happened to Krautchan?
>>
Slavs destroyed it.
>>
Again?
>>
>>72845231

Basically, it's due to Der General being neglectful.
>>
>>72845302
Slavs actually created it. The fewer Germans on the board, the better the content was.
>>
>>72845231
It became too massive and collapsed into black hole.
>>
>>72845231
Like WW2 but with CP
>>
>>72845231
A Russian spammed CP lol
>>
>>72845231
fucking nothing, it's just the same technical issues that occur every few months but everybody thinks it got shut down for being of Nazi because of some fake Deutsche Welle article.
>>
>>72845502

No, I think it was shut down by the FBI because of the CP that (allegedly) was spammed on /b/. The KC servers were in the US, after all.
>>
File: 65645.jpg (235KB, 1271x800px) Image search: [Google]
65645.jpg
235KB, 1271x800px
Time to start a KC thread.

How do you like the most American city in Europe?
>>
>>72845231
WW2 Berlin all over again
>>
>>72845617
regardless, it's probably going to be back online in a matter of days.

Also when the FBI takes down sites they usually leave a notice in place of where the site's main page used to be. I remember that from when Megaupload got shut down.
>>
>>72845635
Frankfurt/Main
>>
>>72845824
>Also when the FBI takes down sites they usually leave a notice in place of where the site's main page used to be. I remember that from when Megaupload got shut down.

I don't think there's a rule that says they must.

In any case, like you, I wouldn't be surprised if KC is up again sometime later this week. This has happened before, after all. And the rumors of its demise were no more or less credible then.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.