[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so I actually need help with this, and is a serious topic:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

Ok so I actually need help with this, and is a serious topic:

So i'm a few years away from highschool graduation, and I do not want to go to college. I just don't want to deal with all the disappointment of my parents in college (I suck at school) and so I want to become a farmer.
Reasons: I like working outside, I like talking with family while doing it, and I get a kick out of it, it feels natural to me, therefore it brings me pleasure, and those are reasons I can think of on the top of my head.
The reason I came to /int/ is because I do not want to become a farmer in the USA, because it honestly sucks being a farmer here.
So I wanted input from users across the world where it's good to make a living as a farmer in Europe (I'm not moving to Asia or Brazil so fuck off).
I suggested Belarus to my friends and they just laughed at me. So if I could have some help that'd be nice thanks, :^)
>>
>>72844597
Come back when your at least 18 kiddo
>>
>>72844597
THIS IS A BLUE BOARD
>>
>>72844658
I am I was born in September 1998
>>
>>72844597

This is ban bait, obviously.
>>
>>72844712
The image was but I actually do need help
>>
>>72844696
>few years away from high-school graduation
You're clearly underage
>>
>>72844597
Canada maybe?
>>
>>72844765
look a few above, plus I stayed back in 2nd and 5th grade
>>
>American high school kid wants to become a farmer in Belarus

I don't want to be cruel to you.
>>
>>72844597
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>>
>>72844823
>plus I stayed back in 2nd and 5th grade

Are you black?
>>
>>72844823
wtf you must be really retarded mate

You will fit right in Belarus
>>
File: 1489898982407.png (211KB, 503x446px) Image search: [Google]
1489898982407.png
211KB, 503x446px
>farmer in Europe

O i'm laffin
>>
>>72844921
>Are you black?

There are no blacks in America are you dumb lol
>>
>>72844823
So you are as retarded as this thread suggests?
>>
>>72844965
>wtf you must be really retarded mate

you will fit right in Belarus

That's exactly what my friends said
>>
>>72844682
why does every board get ruined with off-topic and NSFW posting?
>>
>>72844823
You'll fell right at home in the caucasus region
>>
>>72844597
Why do you think it'd be any better being a farmer here? Why not South America? They have cheap, fertile land.
>>
>>72844597
Just realized this image had a 9gag watermark
>>
>>72844696
Sure you were
>>
File: 1490483986054.jpg (102KB, 746x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490483986054.jpg
102KB, 746x500px
>18
>Few years from high school graduation
>wants to become farmer
>in Belaruse
>>
>>72844597
>blue board

shan't
>>
>>72844597
I dunno man; most people here don't decide to become farmers but are born into it is my impression. Could be hard to get your foot in the door, especially as a foreigner.
>it honestly sucks being a farmer here
State why you think so then maybe we can tell you if that doesn't apply to here. To a layman it seems like you have a lot of available land and a culture that promotes this sort of "entrepreneur spirit".
>>
>>72844597
Learn a trade, or get into construction, or maybe be a park ranger.

>being a farmer sucks here
how exactly? you think a less developed country is going to somehow "suck less" when it comes to being a farmer?

Do you know Russian at all? Maybe visit the country first. Like alot of 18 year olds you fantasize about Russia/Belarus because its edgy and new, but ask any Rus poster here about how great it is.
>>
>>72844597
What was the image?
>>
>>72844597
underage newfriend
>>
B
>>
>>72845679
Una colorina con una polera transparente
>>
>>72845679
a girl wearing a shirt that was see-through so you could see her nipples
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.