[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How DOES Ireland do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

How DOES Ireland do it?
>>
>>72840723

They are cheating fuckers.

You had one job, UK...
>>
>>72840723
>Tiny economy
>+EU gibs
>>
>>72840788
>>Tiny economy
A wealthy country isn't supposed to have growth that high.
Shitholes are supposed to have growth that high (as you can see with the rest of the countries in the table).

It doesn't make any SENSE.
>>
>>72840723
All you had to do was stop their rebellion. But as we all know, the British are shit at that.
>>
>>72840826
>+EU gibs
>>
>>72840877
EVERY COUNTRY GETS EU GIBS
POLAND IS THE BIGGEST NET RECIPIENT AND THEIR GROWTH IS HALF AS BIG

REEEEE
>>
>>72840723
Being a tax haven does wonders to an economy
>>
>>72840906
Why would countries like Germany/Sweden/UK get them?
>>
>>72840999
Everyone gets money from the EU, but rich countries pay more money to the EU than they receive
>>
>>72840999
We still have shitty areas like Cornwall.

Imagine the EU giving you money to fix up Detroit and Flint. Basically the same shit happens here except Cornwall is a county that's 99% white and just doesn't have a lot of job opportunities rather than a shithole with guns and homicide.

We Brexit'd because we give more than we take in though. Bongs don't like giving the EU £1.7 billion to fix the Turkish sewer system (who aren't even in the fucking EU).
>>
>>72840723
don't they launder the money from our corporations to avoid tax or some shit
>>
>>72840723
it's mostly because although it's a fairly stable and wealthy country because of the government's submission to corporations and their precious shekels,most irish people are still piss poor farmers
t.lived in ireland for a year
>>
Look up Leprechaun-economics

No, I'm not joking
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.