[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russia and Ukraine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Russia-Ukraine.jpg (103KB, 1364x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Russia-Ukraine.jpg
103KB, 1364x1023px
What do they really think of each other?

Is it only the governments of both countries that are fighting or do the general public in both countries not like each other?
>>
I have negative view on ukranians based on my personal expirience with them in my life even befor e Cream Annexation happened.
Uneducated and agressive people in general.
Could say it about Many russians though.
>>
>>72835797
Would you say Russians and Ukrainians are similar?

Do you think Russians in general do not like Ukrainians?
>>
>>72836152
Ukrainians who coming to Russia is mostly from pro-Russian or at least don't like current Ukrainian government.
Of course very other people simpatise to them,

Western Ukrainians, banderites and nationalists of course coming to Russia too, but they mostly smart enough to not be vocal about it.
But still, some people, can be rude against them, I can't blame them.
>>
>>72835654
Only neighbors that I care about
>>
>>72835654
I slightly dislike ukrainians, though it has no connection with current state of affairs. In fact I feel bad for them now. This whole conflict just doesnt feels right to me. Being the russian I support the russians of course, but taking the clay from them was a really dirty move.
>>
>>72836701
>not caring about based Belarus
>>
File: cockhole_forever.jpg (34KB, 445x367px) Image search: [Google]
cockhole_forever.jpg
34KB, 445x367px
>>72837144
>Being the russian I support the russians of course
>taking the clay from them was a really dirty move.
Of course.
>>
>>72837337
I'm indifferent towards them
Well' I also like Kazakhs, but their culture is alien to me
>>
I hate Ukraine 2bh
>>
>>72837530
I would have thought you liked them more, Belarusians are the closest to Russia in everything.
>>
>>72837530
The Kazakh language sounds kinda neat, at least for what I heard, but it's unlearnable for me.
>>
>>72835654
Think the closest I can think of is sort of like the relationship between the Irish and English, there's some integration, some slight adoption of language (mostly in the written) and some very old grudges- but as people they're quite different. At least from my perspective having been there.
>>
I like russians but hate kremlin and pootin supporters
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.