[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vote Leave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Welsh_LlanfairPG_16x9.jpg (201KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Welsh_LlanfairPG_16x9.jpg
201KB, 642x361px
> vote overwhelming to leave EU
> largest recipient of EU funds in UK
> Constantly ignored by Westminster and England
> Literally no chance of independence
> Will continue to be ignored by the English and lose out of literally tens of millions every year

Toppest of keks.
>>
It's not fair this young people of this country have had their future stolen by short term thinking idiots
>>
>>72830559

nope, but it's happened.

and now we're all buggered.

we'll be back in within a few decades anyway, i guarantee it.
>>
>>72830559
why?
>>
>>72830674

because they won't be around to feel the effects in a decade or so?

democracy is fucking stupid. all these old bastards have now voted on something they won't even feel the effects of, but all us young folk are stuck with the ripple effects for decades to come
>>
generational dichotomy is a meta-mistake
>>
>>72830782

because clearly - there are literally no issues what so ever where a generational divide might be legitimate. nope.
>>
>>72830782
Honestly once you retire you should have to take a "good egg" test. Either way you shouldn't be allowed to vote, but if you fail and you turn out to be one of those whiny old bastards who unironically use the word millenial, you should be culled
>>
>>72830782
t. Baby boomer only interested in blowing his retirement fund on drugs, whores and alcohol on a sunny beach somewhere south.
Fuck the young people, you've got yours am i right?
>>
File: 1490309076050.jpg (213KB, 641x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490309076050.jpg
213KB, 641x900px
>>72830559
>tfw 20
>tfw voted out
>>
>>72830730
I sort of agree, we should be reducing state pension NOW, fuck the boomers. But leaving the EU was good news

t. young, affluent londoner LEAVER
>>
>>72830499
In my opinion leaving from UE is good for UK, but for Poland not completely
>>
>>72831587
It's already been a disaster and they've not even left yet. When Scotland become independent England will be the sick man of Europe, left in a weird one way relationship with the USA
>>
>>72830499
are you talking about Wales ?thats wierd, i would think a zone thats relatively poorer than scotland would benefit a lot from EU support
guess the media does wonders
>>
>>72832594
>When Scotland become independent
lol keep dreaming mate
>>
>>72832594
Excellent meme, and very ironic coming from this flag considering the fact that you blocking them EU entrance upon leaving the UK is exactly why they won't leave
>>
>>72830499
I'm Welsh and voted to Leave

Don't care lol
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.