[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

English is primitive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Eng.jpg (20KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
Eng.jpg
20KB, 305x165px
I just realized how primitive the English language actually is! It has so little possibilities in terms of word order! I think this is the main reason why sjws even exist, it's because of the language they speak, the nature of which is that of primitiveness. It disgusts me to the core that I have to learn it. English reform when?
>>
Any anglo willing to suck my people's coxen?
>>
>>72829325
Completely true. Alot of bullshit about transsexuality and racism only exist because of "poeticisms" in how english name things. Anglo purge when?
>>
>this is the main reason why sjws even exist, it's because of the language they speak,
Чe ты нeceшь, cвинявый
>>
>>72829827
sosi hui, bydlo
>>
>English
>primitive
LMAO no
>>
>>72831104
You wouldn't know since your tongue is even more primitive.
>>
>>72831762
My tongue is primitive yes, but English is not even near primitive.
>>
>>72831820
what makes it not primitive?
>>
File: me.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
4KB, 225x225px
>tfw too cretinous to learn another language
>>
>>72832373
Being 5 or 6th branch of Indo-European.
>>
>>72832525
Is this supposed to be an argument?
>>
>>72832579
Yes
>>
you know what else is primitive? YOUR COUNTRY FUCK YOU
>>
>>72835833
Everybody, look at that degenerate's meltdown! And that's exactly what I was talking about! Not being able to express something you can in Ukrainian through English makes people flip out!
>>
>>72829325
English word order is surprisingly fluid, given its dependence on it. Foreigners simply can't do it well enough, and so think English is lacking in flexibility.

Learn more English.
>>
>>72838416
No, English word order is ludicrously rigid compared to almost any European language including analytical ones like Spanish not to mention highly fusional slavic languages. And it has nothing to do with my knowledge of English since it doesn't affect its grammar and consequently its possibilities.
>>
>>72841474
Slavic languages are better at that aspect, you know why, cuz your languages are new af. They developed too late, and same can be said even for Latin languages which pretty late used vulgar Latin as standard literary
>>
>>72841576
I noticed that Albanians have pretty low iq on average. No wonder why your arguments suck.
>>
>>72841735
Is this your response? "Muh albanian iq"? How about YOU make a real argument.
>>
>>72841576
>cuz your languages are new af
How can a natural language be "old" or "new", and how is it supposed to affect its grammar?
>>
씨발 바보 원시인 오랑캐 새끼들.
>>
>His language doesn't have a word for "the"
>His language doesn't have a voiced "th" phoneme
>His language doesn't have an unvoiced "th" phoneme
>>
>>72841823
PIE>Germanic>West Germanic>Old English>Middle English>English
PIE>Balto-Slavic>Proto-Slavic>East Slavic>Old Russian>Middle Russian>Modern Russian
PIE>Proto-Albanian>Old Albanian>Albanian
Also i must include that East Slavic branched really late, unlike West Germanic.Thats why Ukrainian with Russian is more understandable than Dutch and German.
>How affects grammar
During that branching, the language might lose cases and change word order
>>
>>72842220
>Thats why Ukrainian with Russian is more understandable than Dutch and German.
Okay, but I don't really understand what it has to do with the topic.

>During that branching, the language might lose cases and change word order
They could do it in any time. It doesn't really matter if your language has close relatives living somewhere else or not.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.