[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are millennials still living at home with their parents?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: qcKYdxw.jpg (46KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
qcKYdxw.jpg
46KB, 600x578px
Why are millennials still living at home with their parents?
>>
housing is too damn expensive
>>
lower income houses are unaffordable without welfare due to the large influx of sandpeople
>>
>>72826962
If you want to ask a random question, then you're supposed to frame it as
>your cunt
>insert question
that way you won't get banned for non /int/ related content
>>
File: living_at_home22.jpg (68KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
living_at_home22.jpg
68KB, 660x660px
>>72826962

The average age when you move out is like 21 or 22 in this country. Not too bad.
>>
>>72826962
I'm living with my sister. Checkmate.
>>
>>72827312
>I'm living with my sister.

That just strikes me as weird. I think it's a much weirder situation than living with your parents, actually.
>>
>>72827366
We share an apartment, it's like having a roommate. It's cheaper and neither of us have to deal with strangers as roommates.
>>
>>72827397

It's weird.
>>
File: IMG_3781.jpg (21KB, 468x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3781.jpg
21KB, 468x326px
>>72827366
his sister is also his mom. inbreeding is austrian tradition
>>
>>72827437
k
>>
>>72826962
There is nothing wrong with living with your parents up to a certain age. I lived at home during university and until I got a decent graduate job at 25.

I will never understand the patents who kick out their children when they're 18. It gives off the impression that they never wanted the child in the first place and are happy to get rid of them.
>>
>>72827584

The worst thing you can do for your children is to coddle them. Kick them out as soon as they can manage themselves. That's for the best.
>>
>>72827610
Well,it must be nice for you Swedes to have everything related to education to be free-that's not the case for most of Britain.

If I had a child, I would make sure he has as little debt as possible. If they decided to become a NEET instead of bettering themselves, then I would definitely kick them out.
>>
>>72827938

You can get a full ride through scholarships and such, I'm sure.
>>
>>72827969
No-only future doctors and dentists get a free ride. Any other scholarship funds are never enough to cover one total year of tuition fees (£9000).
>>
>>72826962
Because the middle class or the jobs and wages for this class are disappearing due to the globalization. And they can't live like how their parents used to live.
>>
>>72827437
t. Closet Incest-fetishist
>>
>>72828188

Still, sounds perfectly manageable. Just work summers.
>>
>>72828437

Or save the money and live with your parents.
>>
>>72826962
I'm a millennial and I own two houses, my sister and owns three
>>
My dad didn't want me living with him so he bought me a house. Pretty comfy, tbqh.
>>
>>72827397

It's not weird at all and it's common to live with siblings, that swede is just being an autist.
>>
>>72831061
It's a very comfortable living situation for both of us so why would I care what some swede on the internet has to say about it?
>>
File: incredulous.jpg (7KB, 283x255px) Image search: [Google]
incredulous.jpg
7KB, 283x255px
>>72828415
>closet
>>
>>72831269

Idk, My brother and sister in law has moved in and out of my home twice already. I have two married friends that let their sister live with them while she was in her first year of college. Siblings should pool together more often. I guess it can get weird if one person is heavy into partying but it's not bad at all if they live quiet lives.
>>
>>72826962
Why shouldn't I? Moving out is pretty much impossible and insanely expensive

I like living at home with my family. It's more efficient and we help each other out
>>
>>72826962
Southern and Eastern Europeans don't move out because they can't afford it.
>>
>>72826962
50% young unemployment
>>
>>72832629
Greeks would stay anyway.
Many Arabs and Turks here could leave, but they don't.
>>
>>72832629
also because it's not ingrained in their culture

it's an Anglo/Northern European thing
>>
I'm one of the lucky ones but housing prices are still a massive obstacle.
>>
File: sandpeople.gif (901KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
sandpeople.gif
901KB, 500x285px
>>72827040
if only these sandpeople where that easily startled
>>
>>72826962
>costs of college are astronomical
>competition for jobs is more intense than ever before
>rising housing prices everywhere

it's not rocket science
>>
>>72826962

I fucking wish I have a house. It's worse when you're gay.
>>
>>72837819
Don't Huezilians love gays
>>
>>72826962
Because my paycheck is a bunch of crumbs
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.