[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling all Europeans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

File: 1474107595518.png (274KB, 540x698px) Image search: [Google]
1474107595518.png
274KB, 540x698px
Hey Europeans

Pls be honest. No trolling (if such a thing is even possible), no lying, etc.

Is Europe really as fucked as /pol/ makes it to look? Or is it true but exaggerated?

Are Paris, London, Berlin, Brussels, etc really that fucked to the point of looking like almost warzones? I honestly can't believe it.

Be honest. How much of this is a meme and how much real?
>>
>>72826249
It's exaggerated, but there is truth in it.

They don't look like warzones quite yet, but the cities certainly do not feel 'European' anymore.
>>
>>72826392
How is it there since your country isn't in the EU?
>>
File: 1484786098034.jpg (54KB, 295x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484786098034.jpg
54KB, 295x720px
>>72826392
This
>>
>>72826471
Depends where you are, Oslo has a high number of immigrants (as it's where they all go), so it's gonna feel like what I said above.
We've escaped the ""refugee"" situation better than most (western) EU countries due to our immigration minister/government changing the policy to be rather strict, so they've just stopped coming here.

But in the long run I think we're just as fucked, and people don't like it.
>>
>>72826249
>Be honest. How much of this is a meme and how much real?

I'd give it 20% reality and 80% meme.

It's a way for americans that suffer from shooting every day to though there are worst place in the western world.
>>
>>72826893
this. their narrative is much more fear driven generally - guns, muh property etc - which fits in with europe being beseiged. it's fair to say there has been probably the biggst demographic change ever in the uk in the last 20 years due to migrants however.
>>
>>72826249
The only areas that have muslim "problems" are big citys.
The memes are 30% true.
>>
Oh yeah, it's jsut as bad as /pol/ makes it out. Fighting on the streets, car bombs and trucks on every corner, bitches getting raped left and right, it's a real rapeathon. I'm too afraid of dying to leave my room.
>>
It's as exaggerated as calling Argentinians niggers.
>>
>>72826249
>warzones
holy shit not even /pol/ believes this
>>
those cities are multiculi to the bone, its not a warzone but certainly not what you expect for "european"

>>72826471
oslo airport was filled with pajeets and abduls each time i was there, even a small town have their own nignogs and paki cashiers
>>
>>72826249
It is largely exaggerated, you know fear-mongering and stuff but there's some truth to it.
Ghettos filled with unqualified immigrants or sons of immigrants exist and the government refuses to provide decent public services or generally do anything for these ghettos to disappear.
>>
>>72826249
Th-that Pepe
>>
>>72826249

I live in Brussels i'm a Dutch speaking Anon and its relax here.

Just look up some crime statistics if you want to know the truth.
>>
>>72828210
Some anon posting from Brussels cautioned others to not leave after dark and if jogging on a park to never stop if somebody approached you.

Is there any truth to this?
>>
Holland here, it's not even close. Immigration is something most European countries have been dealing with for decades and are therefore well prepared to deal with the influx of foreigners into Europe. There is no war, and you're more likely to be raped by a European than a moslim. It's just American Rightwing retards trying to project their shit onto us.
>>
File: 1465418487967.jpg (48KB, 480x677px) Image search: [Google]
1465418487967.jpg
48KB, 480x677px
>>72826249
Big cities are just as you think they are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfDzpyFGSAE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U7Qh2DQuCw

It's all over, Paris has been surrendered without a fight like always...
>>
>Paris

I went to Paris when in 2010. There's was a lot more black people than I was expecting. They kept trying to sell me cheap shit outside all the major tourist spots. It still felt very French though

>London
I was in London last year. Place is a lost cause. Blacks and dirty Arabs everywhere speaking those foul languages.

>Berlin
Went there last May. Its not half as bad as London but I can definitely see it getting there. There's a huge amount of Turks/arabs everywhere. Felt like every second shop was run by them. It still felt very German though
>>
Except for some "Randstad" cities, it's certainly exaggerated in the Netherlands.
Amsterdam (and probably Rotterdam, but haven't been there) is the only place I've been to in my own country in which I haven't met anyone that speaks Dutch.
>>
WTF?France is niggerland?
>>
>>72828118
>even a small town have their own nignogs and paki cashiers
Bless
>>
File: 1443808179896.png (66KB, 342x245px) Image search: [Google]
1443808179896.png
66KB, 342x245px
>>72826249
>Is Europe really as fucked as /pol/ makes it to look?
/pol/ is primarily composed of underage american users of /v/eddit.

Take a wild fucking guess bub.
>>
>>72831111
This and checked
>>
>>72831111
Quads speak the truth
>>
>>72830809
wew
london is miles better than paris mate. less segregated which isn't a bad thing. berlin is a shithole.
>>
>being this dumb
Wew
>>
>>72830664
>that doctor

what did they mean by this?
>>
File: 1470545187139.png (801KB, 892x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1470545187139.png
801KB, 892x1425px
>>72831382
>>
File: 193.jpg (20KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
193.jpg
20KB, 300x100px
>>72826249
>Are Paris, London, Berlin, Brussels, etc really that fucked to the point of looking like almost warzones?
You have been spending way too much time on the internet if you start to believe every retarded claim you see on 4chan.
>>
Full of niggers and muslims and locals love it western europe will be doomed in few decades
>>
I imagine they have lots of diversity, but Europe is peaceful as fuck regardless what /pol/ says.
>>
>>72830426
I was in Brussel last month for 2 weeks

Even the most "fucked up" parts of the city are still very safe and comfy

Yeah...there are some arabs selling hasish here and there but still light years better than some gang wars in american cities
>>
There's a degree of truth to it. I hate having to look at sandniggers being loud and smelly that just hang around all day in the mall doing nothing. But other than being annoying and a cancer on society they haven't caused real trouble at least where I live.

Americans on /pol/ seem to be convinced that nobody can even walk outside their door without being raped/robbed.
>>
>>72831646
I've met some argentinians (old people) who visited Paris last year and were genuinely horrified about that place. They told me the Eiffel Tower was surrounded by arabs and blacks and that the only whites were the tourists. Also that parisian police were like that future soldier movie of Van Damme as if they were prepared to an imminent shooting.

Funny the old man told me to not prejudge islam as it is "the religion of peace".

Is not the first time somebody who visits a major capital tells me that it is infinitely worse than Bs As. And I do unironically consider Argentina a third world shithole worth only of nuking, so I can't believe european capitals to be that chaotic
>>
>>72826249
It isn't. I visit Brussels twice a week and you can walk even in Molenbeek during nighttime without getting mugged unless you really want to. Of course if you don't like everything lying south of the Mediterranean you'll be triggered, but otherwise I suggest you to pay more attention to white vans with French license plates over giving a shit about "warzones".
>>
>>72826249
>Are Paris, London, Berlin, Brussels, etc really that fucked
yes

the rest are memes
>>
>>72831960
There are a lot of blacks Paris. There are generally a lot of immigrants from Africa and Middle East in Europe.

The thing is /pol/ tries to make it out like it's dangerous to live here which is completely ridiculous. I have lived in the largest ghetto in Denmark for the last 3 years (because it's cheap) and literally nothing goes on out here. The problem with refugees is that they are expensive as they live on welfare and they don't do much to integrate into society so a lot of their kids also end up on welfare eventually.

It's just that it's a much better story to make it sound like a warzone and most of /pol/ never leaves their house so they just make up bullshit and confirm each other in that it's true.
>>
>>72831960
Paris isn't what it once was but I highly, highly doubt it's more dangerous than BsAs in any statistic.
>>
>>72826249
/pol/ are kids who failed in life and seek to blame everything else but themselves.

Not saying that the issues don't exist, but it's better to just see for yourself than take /pol/'s word for it.
>>
>>72826249
London doesnt look like a warzone but it definitely looks like a shithole
>>
>>72830664
The French light cruizers are comming to World of Warships.
And guess what their ultimate feature will be?

No joke! Wargaming seriously stated that they will be equiped with the ability to fast reverse (and stop).

Even Belarus is riding on that meme... In a video of IEarlGrey a Norwegian guy went so far to ask if the ships come preequiped with white flag.

So what are you gona do about it? Will you engage in the next war to win something?
>>
>>72830809
>I was in London last year. Place is a lost cause. Blacks and dirty Arabs everywhere speaking those foul languages.

There are almost no arabs here, you mean pakis or something?
>>
>>72832175
Berlin is the most Turkish city in Europe! It's not a warzone but I don't think we should restrain ourselfs in purifiying our capital.
>>
Why don't you cut the welfares?
>>
>>72826249
50% real
i've never seen so many niggers in my entire life
>>
>>72830809
So you guys might end up not only saving the Celtic tounge from Oblivion but also the tounge of Oliver Cromwell.

As a German I like people that are into forgiving their former enemies!
>>
>>72832347
Berlin should have been nuked in WWII anyway. Dividing the country and the city only killed what remained of its former prestige, there's literally no reason to keep this shit artificially alive
>>
>>72832485
We understand our society as a single community.
Our leitmotiv is to have bigger shoulders carrying more weight.
>>
I have yet to see a refugee and most people here are white. my school is like 90% white desu
>>
>>72832592
I 'm all with you! Prussia should have been eliminated 100% and the West German area (pretty much the former Rhineland Federation Rheinisher Bund +Bayern) should have been put under sovereignty of Vienna!
K.u.K. ftw.
>>
>>72830615
t. moroccANO
>>
>>72832652
you should visit Maasluis or Rozenberg.
>>
its exxagerated as fuck
t. galle que vive en galicia
also in spain theres barely any of the happenings than the rest of europe has
we actually captured 17 terrorists before they could even act in 2016 thanks to our top of the line police force
>>
>>72832684
>Supporting pluricentral and pluriethnic states
pathetic
>>
i dont know if it's true because i never left Poland but i hope it is, since all this shit began everyone started to like us there and they are calling us saviors of europe
its cute and i dont want it to stop
>>
>>72832742
There is only one Ethnicity Austrians, Swissians, Luxemburgians, Some Belgians, Tirolians are German!
The only true sovereigns of Germany should be the Habsburgians! And the Capitall should be where ever they choose. And they chose Vienna.
>>
>>72832732
A true celt I see
>>
>>72832775
>saviors of Europe
This is also a meme, nobody outside of the internet thinks you could save anything besides leaking sinks
>>
>>72832775
The only people who call you saviours are the people who don't live here. Poland is the Syria of Europe considered how many Polish immigrants there are in Europe.
>>
>>72832832
i have no life outside the internet so it's everything to me
>>
>>72832814
>Unification with Germany
It didn't work the last 3 times you tried it and it won't work this time
>>
>>72832775
Dear saviour of Europe, you prettymuch loose your honorary title the moment you stop opposing the muslims flooding Europe.
>>
>>72832814
The Habsburgians are responsible for future Belgium losing a shitload of clay tbqh
>tfw never be able to unify Lille, Brussels, Maastricht and Luxembourg under one non country flag
why even live
>>
>>72826249
Not in post communist Europe.
>>
>>72832875
>stop opposing the muslims flooding Europe
and why would any reasonable person do that?
>>
some parts of paris look really black and this is coming from a br
>>
>>72826249
How can Berlin be a war zone if Germany is a police state?

>>72830809
> It still felt very German though
I don't think you know what Germany should feel like.
>>
>>72832873
At least you understand the concept of German ethnicity unlike the Belgian guy.

Ohne den Schmarn vom "Ersten Opfer des Nazionalsozialismus" gäbe es doch Niemandes der Österreicher nicht als Deutsche sieht. Es ist einfach nur billiger so zu tun als gäbe Österreicher die keine Deutschen sind.
Dabei haben hat Österreich die schlimmste Person der jüngsten deutschen Geschichte hervorgebracht.
DJ Ötzi!
>>
>>72832877
>future Belgium losing a shitload of clay
Arel wasn't yours to begin with
>>
>>72832912
Better keep up the good fight!
Europe needs Polish leadership!
>>
>>72833030
>DJ Ötzi
>DJ Bobo
>2 Weltkriege
Ist Österreich der Antagonist dieses Universums?
>>
>>72826249
yes.
portugal, italy, spain and east europe are the last non cucked countries here.

and italy and portugal will be cucked countries soon, too.

rest of europe is a multicultural shithole.
>>
>>72832877
Did you know you could ride that causal train back to Adam and Eve?
Blame them!

Or maybe at the end it's you?
>>
>>72833030
>At least you understand the concept of German ethnicity unlike the Belgian guy.
Eine """"""großdeutsche Ethnizität"""""" existiert nicht und jeder, der glaubt, dass ein Bauer aus Schleswig-Holstein derselben Ethnie wie ein Südtiroler gehört auf die Straße.

>>72833032
>Arel wasn't yours to begin with
Ganz Letzebuerg gehéiert zu der Belsch desu
>>
>>72833145
multicultural doesnt mean its a shithole
just look at USA jaja
>>
>>72833145
*italy and spain will be cucked soon.

sorry
>>
>>72828120
>do anything for these ghettos to disappear

Because the only way for them to disappear is basically genocide.
>>
>>72833201
>usa
>not a shithole.

LOL TOP KEK.
>>
>>72833143
Es tut Ihnen nicht gut so klein zu sein, denke ich mal.
Ist wie wenn das Gehirn größer ist als der Schädel. Da werden die Leute komisch.
>>
>>72826249
i want to FUCK that pepe
>>
>>72833186
>Den Portugies zu Arel
Wann mer sou kucken gehéiert d'Belsch och zu Holland, mer mussen nemmen kucken wéi wäit mer zeréck goen wëllen bzw un waat mer festleen ween zu weem gehéiert
>>
>>72826249
From my American perspective nobody asked for
Here, our *whitest of the white* major cities are around 65%-70% white if you're lucky
For the most part, you're looking at 30%-40%, with some being as bad as 5%-10% white (Miami and Detroit)
Even the "overrun" shitholes of Europe are whiter than most of our cities, and looking at the pure numbers, I'm guessing it's mostly meme
Looking at places like Molenbeek in Brussels which are "no-go zones" I actually laugh
these place look LIVABLE
in our cities our "no-go zones" are crime ridden, gun shots in the distance, prostitues and gangs, not "muh paki was walkin down the street funny"
That's my 2 cents anyway
>>
>>72833356
kek is usa a trully shithole?
>>
>>72833356
>a smart American on 4chan
now I have seen everything
>>
>>72833293
>Portugies
triggered

An Holland as een wierklech schlecht Miehm mat eng Kriibssprooch.
>>
>>72833433
kek
>>
>>72833186
Ganz im Ernst. So das friedliche mit einander leben und einander mögen ist einfach nichts was ein Belgier versteht. Hollsteiner und Südtiroler sind beide teil einer einzigen großen einander zugeneigten Gemeinschaft.
Nur ein Belgier kann Südtiroler als Italiener betrachten.

Ich frage mich warum ich sowas überhaupt mit dir diskutiere, wo der einzige existengrund Belgiens darin liegt Deutschland zu schwächen und Frankreich zu stärken. Somit ist Belgiens existenz schon von daher zum scheitern verurteilt als das wir uns bestens mit Frankreich verstehen. Wir ordnen uns Militärisch und politisch unter und Frankreich ordnet sich Wirtschaftlich unter. Wir kommen super mit einander aus und keiner braucht mehr einen künstlichen Pufferstaat.
>>
>>72833428
As a whole? No. But certain places are. Usually those with poor niggers.
>>
>>72833208
I would have framed it in a way that avoids the word genocide.
Bamm
and everything is fine.
>>
>>72833428
it's good and bad depending where you go.
a lot of inner cities are absolutely terrible and our southern border is more mexican than mexico
a handful of cities and most of the rural areas are comfy tho
>>
>>72833521
>Nur ein Belgier kann Südtiroler als Italiener betrachten.
Hat niemand behauptet, außerdem gehst du überhaupt nicht auf mein Argument ein.

Ist zudem traurig mitanzusehen, dass der künstliche Pufferstaat besserr auf Deutsch als der großdeutsche Autist schreibt uezs
>>
>>72826249
It's not even exaggerated, it's mostly horseshit.

If you actually believe that London, Paris and Brussels are like 'warzones' right now, then you need to seriously take a break from this website. Maybe even go to these places and see for yourself just how brainwashed /pol/ are by Infowars and breitbart
>>
>>72833452
>Heen ass net den baséirten 'Gies fun Esch
Ziel mer héi lo nët du wiers Walloun
D'Hollänner sinn eben e bessen "speziell" mee daat gehéiert eben zu hierer Natur
>>
>>72833583
>I would have

Mudslime defenders, mudslimes and the media won't. Because you are basically moving/ spreading out an entire popualtion. The best you can do is ignore it, which is going to be hard since the aforementioned WILL get it to Hague ASAP.
>>
>>72833293
die Flamen gehört zu Holland
die Valonie gehört zu Frankreich (Huitande....lol)
die Deutschen teile Bellgiens gehören natürlich zu Wien
BRD ohne Ossiland gehört zu Wien.
Und auch die Deutsche Schweiz und Luxemburg gehören zu Wien.
>>
>>72833707
>nennt mech Joao
>nennt mech Walloun
>nennt Hollänner baséiert
Mir hun eng komesch Autistezort héi

>>72833788
>Wallonien
>französisch
Ist nicht deren Schuld, dass sie das Germanische mit der Zeit verlernt haben.
>>
nothing to worry about, goy
>>
>>72826249
>Calling all Europeans
shoud've specified western europeans anon
>>
>>72833293
>>72833707
damn that language looks like a bastard son of german + french...
>>
>>72833661
Junge, ich bin doch nicht deutsch. Ich komme aus dem Ruhrgebiet.
Wir sind eine ganz eigene Ethnie....

Und 4Chan leidet unter fehlendem code forwarding, wie kannst du da fehlerfreies Schreiben erwarten?

Es ist ja nun nicht der erste Clay-thread , warum automatisiert 4Chan da nichts?
>>
>>72833911
pretty sure that's what english is
>>
>>72833911
If that looks remotely French to you then I have to tell you that you have no idea what French looks like.

>>72833942
Hättest gleich sagen können, dass du aus dem Ruhrpott kommst. Und keine Ahnung warum 4chan mal wieder rumzickt, diese Webseite hält kein weiteres Jahr aus.
>>
>>72833911
Nope it looks and reads just like olderly people German.
>>
>>72833997
Dachte das würde durch mein schreiben deutlich.
Oder muss ich erst an jeden Satz ein", wa?" hängen?
>>
>>72826249
most of it are memes, but doesn't change the fact that berlin is really a dirty shithole
>>
>>72826249
about italy you are totally right . military is on the streets since one or two years, niggaz are infestating our cities while doing nothing but begging
>>
Nope. For instance, rape.

From wikipedia:

>Sweden also applies a system of expansive offence counts. Other countries may employ more restrictive methods of counting. The Swedish police registers one offence for each person raped, and if one and the same person has been raped on a number of occasions, one offence is counted for each occasion that can be specified. For example, if a woman says she has been raped by her husband every day during a year, the Swedish police may record more than 300 cases of rape. In many other countries only a single offense would be counted in such a situation

>Unlike the majority of countries in Europe, crime data in Sweden are collected when the offence in question is first reported

>In Sweden, once an act has been registered as rape, it retains this classification in the published crime statistics, even if later investigations indicate that no crime can be proven or if the offence must be given an alternative judicial classification

>Sweden also applies a system of expansive offence counts. Other countries may employ more restrictive methods of counting. The Swedish police registers one offence for each person raped, and if one and the same person has been raped on a number of occasions, one offence is counted for each occasion that can be specified. For example, if a woman says she has been raped by her husband every day during a year, the Swedish police may record more than 300 cases of rape. In many other countries only a single offence would be counted in such a situation

I occasionally go on /pol/ for a laugh and to B them TFO. Never gets old.
>>
>>72826249

American who lived in large European city here (two years)

Mostly meme. Lots of ethnic beggars compared to USA but i'm unsure if they were economic migrants or gypsies. They try to sell you random shit like flowers while you're eating or out at a bar and it's fucking annoying
>>
>>72834146
this
>>
>>72834109
Könntest ja ein Unterschichtskevin sein, vom Schreibstil her ist es ja nicht sehr viel anders.
>>
>>72834177
Surprisingly enough it's 100% gypsies. There are no more swedish beggars, they were out-competed or something.
>>
>>72826249
>tfw no green qt gf
>>
>>72826249
>Is Europe really as fucked as /pol/ makes it to look? Or is it true but exaggerated?
'no'

>Are Paris, London, Berlin, Brussels, etc really that fucked to the point of looking like almost warzones? I honestly can't believe it.
'no'
they do have a lot of minorities tough, that part is true (london/paris at least)

>Be honest. How much of this is a meme and how much real?
I can only speak for britain, but it's perfectly fine living here. I live in Kent now, used to live in London and lived fine for 8 years there too
>>
>>72833942
>ruhrarea
>an own ethnic group

Has the influx of turks and others already led to an ethnogenesis like in brazil?
>>
>>72834267
You should criminalize homelessness and begging like us and then you could arrest them all!

Gypsies haven't really figured out how to get to USA so the situation could hardly be considered comparable
>>
>>72833911
>t.Deen deen den gielen Schnéi esst
>>72833864
Wow, onhéifleg
>>
>>72834170
>Highest ratio of rape in the first world
>B-but it's not really rape
>>
>>72834348
It happened overnight, we had 1 beggar in all of stockholm before the gypsies arrived. Now I run into 11-12 on a simple ride into town. The generous won't have anything left to give to the last few.

I think we're in the process of limiting it, stopped paying attention.

>>72834417
I see you have been BTFO, would you like to discuss it?
>>
>>72826249
>asking 4chan
1) Travel to Europe.
2) See if you get mugged, raped, murdered or whatnot
3) Make up your own mind.
>>
>>72834547
Bring a reserve kidney if you try this any place east of Germany.
>>
Both. It's not as bad as it's made out to be, but it could quickly become as bad as it's made out to be if it's not taken care of.
>>
>>72834466

Yeah I mean poverty in general is more visible in EU from at least my perspective. Int likes to knock on the usa and call it shit but honestly usa is more visibly 'wealthy' because we don't tolerate beggars. It's easier to throw them in jail and force them to produce consumer goods for $.0005 / hr so at least they are productive citizens! Seriously tho it is fucked up
>>
>>72834466
Defending by being proud of your high rape ratio or by dissing most of the victims?
>>
>>72834348
Why would gypsies go to USA though they are not gang crime type
>>
>>72834616
I saw a lot of crazies pushing their shopping carts living on the street in the U.S,do they work in these $.0005 / hr places
>>
>>72826249
depends on the neighbourhood
some neighbourhoods are all white and ok to live in, some all brown and complete shitholes
>>
>>72834616
Making it illegal to feed the homeless was pretty low too. I just don't understand, did soup kitchens harm anyone?

>>72834680
(you)
>>
>>72834572
Isn't Poland safe af?
>>
>>72834572
My country is safer then your caliphate could ever hope to be
>>
Mostly true
>>
>>72826249
>britain
it's not warzone level
most of london is an immigrant shithole though, as is the west midlands, as is most of manchester
on top of that you have the odd town which is full of pakis (see: luton, blackburn, bradford, dewsbury, slough)
outside of these areas, shit is pretty cozy and white
one thing that i think /pol/ exaggerates highly is the cuck thing, i work in manchester and i see black guy-white girl relationships sometimes but i see way more white guy-black girl relationships, added to that on a general level ethnic minorities are scared shitless of white chavs
>>
>>72834795
You're more like south of Germany. And Austria.
>>
>>72834616
not sure if b8.
your cities are rammed with homeless (not all, sure, since problems are brushed aside there more) and poverty is MUCH more visible in America. Your average citizen looks like our homeless in places.
>>
>>72834725

They couldn't get here because there is an ocean separating us. Gang crime type what do you mean?

>>72834728
if they were imprisoned they would be, I was referencing slave labor-type privatized prisons here that are factories employing prisoners to cut costs

>>72834737
>illegal to feed the homeless

source? It isn't federally illegal
>>
>>72834728
All the homeless here go to big cities where they are legally protected and live in sheltered during the night and go around begging during the day.
>>
>>72834223
Das trifft doch hier auf alle zu.

Erzähl mal warum gibts bei euch keine Zusammenarbeit? Burgundisches Erbe?
>>
>>72834847
http://daisyluther.com/instead-of-helping-homeless-people-71-cities-have-made-it-illegal-to-help-homeless-people/
>>
>>72834847
XD there are gypsies in Brazil and Chile you think fucking ocean can stop gypsies? But why would they go to USA? When they are in Europe for 1000 years and have better living than they ever could in America
>>
>>72834310
No, I used his argument (Germany is a multiethnic state) in an ironic approach to get some less agression from him.
>>
>>72834737
So which one is it?
Or are you fine with your official number being biased and easily refuted just like you did?
>>
File: 1490040476270.png (374KB, 1748x1306px) Image search: [Google]
1490040476270.png
374KB, 1748x1306px
>>72834836
All our homeless congregate in a couple blocks in very large cities. As a proportion of the population, they're actually smaller than in many European countries.
>>
>>72834918
Americans would gun down gypsies
>>
There's no "islamisation", but there is a big change in politics and liberality. There areas where Germans would rather not go, but you would only encounter the stereotypical nigger in certain spots. If you avoid them you're good.
>>
>>72834795
>murder rate in slovakia: 1.1/100k
>murder rate in sweden: 0.9/100k
Right...
>>
>>72834999
*There are
>>
>>72833428

America is a big place, friend. We can afford to have Bangladesh within our borders and have it safely quarantined from the surrounding zone, and it wouldn't have effect at all on civilized society beyond the unfortunate people who have to go there to police it/stock it with food.

I'm still pretty angry at what happened to Detroit, though. I lived there when it was bad but still recognizable as an industrial center, but now it's gotten really bad. It somehow managed to become both a diseased jungle and a polluted ghetto at the same time, and you have these people who do nothing but protest as the roads they march on practically come apart with each step, as though they would rather whine than try to fix it.
>>
>>72834547
The feminization index.
>>
>>72831111
Truth.

/thread.
>>
Can someone please redirect the poltard back to its cage?

>>72826249
>Is Europe really as fucked as /pol/ makes it to look? Or is it true but exaggerated?
>>
>>72834959
judging by your numbers, housing in india is pretty fine!
Or as we say in Germany:
Never believe into statistics that you haven't faked on your own.
>>
>>72831111
quads of truth
>>
>>72834547
Maybe you won't get stubbed or robbed but sometimes you will feel like you're not in Europe but in some nigger shithole with nice buildings that somehow happened to be there.
>>
>>72835029
https://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp

100th place vs 58 xD not even close muhammad
>>
>>72835143
Housing in India is literally a bunch of shacks stacked on top of one another, so yeah, it'd be pretty easy for them to have comparatively low homeless population.

We're comparing first world countries here.
>>
>>72835136
Humiliating them is more fun.

>>72835143
Even the homeless don't want to sleep on those streets.
>>
>>72834804
>, i work in manchester and i see black guy-white girl relationships sometimes but i see way more white guy-black girl relationships
1. I'd say it's 50/50 (Maoris are our niggers)
2. What's with this websites obsession with getting racially cuckolded? The real world isn't full of people getting blacked/bleached. Some people date out but the vast, vast majority of people stick within their own ethnicity (not even including race) if given the chance unless you're an American mongrel.

>added to that on a general level ethnic minorities are scared shitless of white chavs
Nobody thinks this Nigel. Unless you're taking about some 80 IQ chav but the equivalent to him is some nigger gang banger who's just as crazy as he is.
>>
>>72835106
from what i have heared, you seem to be having a hard timr trying to deal with the crazy religious fanatics that set on fire a couple of vehicles and were rioting just because (with muslims such a thing as a reason isn't really that necessary to start causing trouble) and the jungle nog hanging around your neighborhoods. Europeans seem to agree that if some fuckd up thing were to happen to the continent yours will be the first to fall and become the example of what happens when you let in shit tons of guys who already consider you the worst thing that could have ever happened to the world (you know, muh prophet and kifar n sheeeeeit). Some say germany is in serious shit too because they started opened the floodgates, but you have outdone them.
>>
File: Flag_of_Arizona.svg.png (51KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Arizona.svg.png
51KB, 1200x800px
>>72834959
>All our homeless congregate in a couple blocks in very large cities
Pretty sure that's the case in most countries, ,the only thing that stunned my was that there were this many in Los Angeles but I couldn't find any in Scottsdale.
>>
>>72826249
A rhino was murdered for its horn in a Paris zoo.

Absolutely 3rd world tier.
>>
>>72835275
It's all lies though, so I'm not really bothered by that.

Ever notice how our "riots" have 0 dead and 0 wounded? The last time you went to the store in Cholula, 8 people were beheaded.
>>
>>72835048
>America is a big place, friend. We can afford to have Bangladesh within our borders and have it safely quarantined from the surrounding zone, and it wouldn't have effect at all on civilized society beyond the unfortunate people who have to go there to police it/stock it with food.
Why do feel proud of having a large portion of your countries citizens living in conditions vastly beneath the rest of your country? I'd be embarrassed. Do you not have any self awareness?
>>
>>72835223
>Humiliating them is more fun.
If you have fun pissing on a fern, sure, but odds are the fern is a bit too simple-minded to care.
>>
>>72834945
Ah oke.
I would consider there to be still a rough divide between south, east and north-west germans. The "five tribes" thing we believed in until the 20s has been globalised away already after all.
>>
>>72835204
Your numbers are basically worthless.

Why do you think are people in Germany homeless? The state will pay your rent if you can't pay for yourself! The state will pay your electricity, water, heating, clothes, food, healthcare, cigarettes, booze. Everything you get from the state if you have no income.

Then why are people homeless? What do you think?
>>
>>72826249
Somebody please nuke Germany.
>>
File: IMG_20170327_174143.png (67KB, 720x378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170327_174143.png
67KB, 720x378px
>>72835178
>wealthy muslim countries on the bottom
A high crime index is synonym with social progress for a developed country tbqh
>>
>>72835379
>Why do feel proud of having a large portion of your countries citizens living in conditions vastly beneath the rest of your country?

1% of the population isn't a large portion of the population? It's a very select group of people.
>>
>>72835483
>The most evil nation demanding the death of the most noble nation

You must've embraced the supervillain status a long time ago
>>
>>72835485
Synonymous*
>>
File: 1338650268908.png (92KB, 201x241px) Image search: [Google]
1338650268908.png
92KB, 201x241px
>>72835561
>most noble
>swamping europe with niggers is noble
Oh wait you're a swede aka a cuck so I'm not surprised you'd say something like that.
>>
>>72835479
>Why do you think are people in Germany homeless?
Because there are? People have mental issues and suffer from drug/alchohol abuse. The German government can't do it all, and people fall through the cracks who aren't cared for properly. Your system is far from perfect.
>>
>>72835623
I'm amazed you can talk with all that papal sperm in your mouth.
>>
>>72835552
That's still round about 3 million people isn't it? That's 15% of our population.
>>
>>72835352
errrr. well... they are our own degenerates, sure many are incredibly aggressive if you don't agree with them on certain matters or do not as they say, but they're locals, and their bullshit is morally wrong (many people seem to have given up because of all the faggotry of the government and we have no rights to bear guns to defend ourselves), but in your case you're importing these dudes by hordes, and, according to the most hardcore ones, killing or subjecting anyone who doesn't vow down before muh prophet to torture is something morally right and worthy of recognizition by other religious fanatics. I don't know lad, there's something fishy about this whole multiculti thing...
>>
File: eba617104bc87a36954ecebb79a5b0f3.jpg (230KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
eba617104bc87a36954ecebb79a5b0f3.jpg
230KB, 1200x798px
>>72826893
>americans that suffer from shooting every day
>selective meme belief
>>
>>72835552
>>72835379

Then again, this can be said of almost every country that isn't in Scandinavia, so Tu quoque
>>
>>72835708
I'm surprised you can even breathe with all those nigger dicks in every single one of your holes you pathetic cuck.
>>
>>72832137
It's not just about crime/warzone stuff, but that they generally shit places up. Sit on welfare sucking up tax payer money, sit around loitering making places look trashy, and literally littering and trashing shit up. They generally drag a place down to level where you wouldn't really want to live like that. And minor crime, drug dealing petty theft, that sort of shit, it's not super terrible but it is annoying and in great quantities ads significantly to the general degradation of what may have once been a nice place.
>>
>>72835774
Well, Per capita exists for a reason
>>
>>72835788
Three posts. I gave you three posts and you're still not funny. I'm ignoring you until you put some effort into your banter.
>>
>>72835379
Not him
>Why do feel proud of having a large portion of your countries citizens living in conditions vastly beneath the rest of your country?
I'm not proud of that.
>I'd be embarrassed.
I'm not embarrassed, either. I just don't care about those people, especially ones in states with retarded policy choices. If Kansas wants to run themselves into the ground by selecting dumber and dumber state politicians, why should I care? I like the choices my state makes, and most people here have a decent quality of life.
>>
>>72835255
>Nobody thinks this Nigel. Unless you're taking about some 80 IQ chav but the equivalent to him is some nigger gang banger who's just as crazy as he is.
to be honest i didn't really understand your post
my point was that /pol/ loves to insinuate that white brits (and europeans in a wider context) are shit scared of ethnic minorities
irl i've always experienced the opposite, freinds, colleagues, guys from school etc who were non-white were always scared shitless of chavs and going to chav areas
>>
File: 1473474909785.jpg (91KB, 423x287px) Image search: [Google]
1473474909785.jpg
91KB, 423x287px
>>72835849
>implying i'm trying to be funny
The truth ain't funny my cucked Friend.
>>
>>72835774
>"Poverty in Australia. ... The report, Poverty In Australia, shows that in 2010, after taking account of housing costs, an estimated 2,265,000 people or 12.5% of all people, including 575,000 children (17.3% of all children), lived in households below the most austere poverty line widely used in international research."
There are 3.6X the amount of impoverished people in Australia (2,265,000) as there are total residents of my state (626,562).
>>
>>72836131
Greens
>>
>>72836001
>chav areas
Is that a thing?
>>
>>72836331
yeah, like working class white council estates
maybe i'm using the word chav to liberally but these areas are essentially chav factories
>>
>>72835798
>Sit on welfare sucking up tax payer money
I agree with that and mentioned that myself myself.

>sit around loitering making places look trashy
There aren't more noise or trash here than elsewhere.

>and literally littering and trashing shit up. And minor crime, drug dealing petty theft, that sort of shit
This is somewhat true though. Street ads and bus stops and whatever with glass in them gets trashed more often out here than other areas of the city, lots of young men that drives like shit in areas with lots of kids etc.

Really the problem is that they suck at raising their kids. The kids are louder and less polite (even as kids goes) and when they grow up a lot of the young men drop out of school and just sit on welfare and sell weed.

Last thing
>and in great quantities adds significantly to the general degradation of what may have once been a nice place.
Generally the places that turn into ghettos here are the areas of large concrete apartment blocks where nobody else wants to live. They are trying to turn this area into a more attractive place to live. Which probably just means prices go up and the immigrants just move to the next cheapest place and make a ghetto there.
>>
File: salt catalonia.jpg (851KB, 1575x1382px) Image search: [Google]
salt catalonia.jpg
851KB, 1575x1382px
>>72826249
Our demographics and culture are changing for ever.
>>
>>72826249
Right now Europe is still pretty much save and predominantly white. However both of these are changing fast and there is little we can do against that.
>>
>>72836001
>to be honest i didn't really understand your post
>my point was that /pol/ loves to insinuate that white brits (and europeans in a wider context) are shit scared of ethnic minorities
>irl i've always experienced the opposite, freinds, colleagues, guys from school etc who were non-white were always scared shitless of chavs and going to chav areas
I think it's more of a feeling of getting ganged up on. I'm fairly confident I can fight off an average bloke if push came to shove but I'd be ""scared""/worried a little if his mates were near by.

>>72836281
That's more of a problem with the people here than our government.

They don't cause as much trouble but bogans don't know how to parent for shit.

Like I've seen people let their kids walk bare foot and shirtless in the sun when it's 30-40° out. Most people live quite well.
>>
>>72836436
>tfw some centuries later the sworn enemy of the Western nations, the muslims, seem to be near to at long last vanquish them...
sheeeit
>>
>>72826392
Also the demographic change is staggering. When you see groups of elementary schoolers on school trips in the city they are usually majority non-white.
>>
If I complain I do it because I can see more and more negri, and it's something that looks wrong and disgusting. In terms of safety I haven't noticed any worsening in my town, actually it's safer than a few years ago because all the north Africans either got cleansed or gtfo'd in some other country.
>>
>>72836885
Io non pago affito
Non pago affito
Io non pago affito
Non pago affito (Yeeh)
Io non pago affito
Non pago affito
Non pago affito
Non pago affito

[Bridge 1: The GynoZz]
Tutti i miei amici son venuti con la barca
Swag barca, appena arrivati in Italia, abbiamo:
Casa, macchine, fighe

[Hook 2: Bello Figo]
(Yeeh) Io non faccio opraio
Non faccio opraio
Io non faccio opraio
Non faccio opraio (Yeeh)
Io non faccio opraio
Non faccio opraio
Non faccio opraio
Non faccio opraio

[Bridge 2: The GynoZz & Bello Figo]
Non mi sporco le mani perché sono già nero
Sono un profugo (No bono, no bono)
Profugo (ricco)!

[Verse 2: Bello Figo]
È stato Mattarella a dirci che noi possiamo venire in Italia
Quindi io ho portato tutti i miei, i miei amici con la barcao
Anche Matte, Matteo Renziò
Ha detto che è casa nostrao quindi tutti i miei amì
Tutti i miei amici votiamo tutti PD-o, PD-o
Dai cao, votiaml!
Noi vogliamo le fighe bianche, scoparle in bocca
Poi vogliamo WiFFi, WiFFi anche stipendio
Io dormo in albergo a quattro stelle
Perché sono bello, ricco, famoso, nero

[Hook: Bello Figo] x2
(Yeeh) Io non pago affito
Non pago affito
Io non pago affito
Non pago affito (Yeeh)
Io non pago affito
Non pago affito
Non pago affito
Non pago affito

[Verse 3: Bello Figo]
Nel mio paiese c'è guera
Quindi son scappato in, in Italia
Ma alle sette di, di mattinao non portano mai la lasagnao
Portano sempre el latteo, latte con ce, con cerealio
Ma a me, a me, non pi-acé
Perché io preferisco la pasta con tonno, tonno
Dai cao, peschiaml!
Poi ho bisogno di una figa bianca perché alla mattina
Mi sveglio sempre con il cazzo duro (duro) duro (duro)
Dai cao, seghiaml!
Io faccio sempre il mio ballo
Si chiama "la pesca della sega, della swagga, del
"Conce, conce", figo sono troppo cé
Un sacco di fighe bianche saranno scopate
Lei mi siede sulla faccia come si siede sulla sedia
Apri la bocca che ti lascio un po' di piogia
E figa bianca ti piace la mia collana?
E maschio bianco non sei per niente
>>
>>72836739
>That's more of a problem with the people here than our government.
Ditto. I don't want a government that doesn't let people destroy themselves. If that's the life they want to live, so be it. There's plenty of opportunity, though, and it's the parents who don't raise their kids well who are to blame.
t. working his ass off to break the poverty cycle
>>
>>72830664
This picture is true in everything.
>>
>>72826249
Eastern Euro here, literally nothing has changed here, except for some lady going around gathering signatures for a petition not to allow any refugees into Lithuania.

I asked in a /deutsch/ thread and they said it's not nearly as bad as /pol/ says.

There are a lot of problems, it's why it's called a "crisis" after all. But /pol/fags are pants-on-head retarded, take what you read there with a bucket of salt.

>>72828052
I'm sorry, bud, but they unironically do.
>>
>>72832294
Yeah they look the same to me lad
>>
Also what people don't seem to think about is that white children already make less than 80% in many western european countries, that is a change that will not be turned and with the continued importation of thirdworlders by the millions it is inevitable that whites will become a minority in europe. The western parts of it anyhow.
>>
>>72837103
>But /pol/fags are pants-on-head retarded

It's not that, they just need to vent because their democratic right to public opinion is suppresed everywhere else.
>>
>>72837018
Good on you lad.

>>72837103
Does Lithuania even have any migrants?
>>
>>72837042
People stop having children once living standards improve. It happened in Europe, it happened in India, it's happening in China and it will happen everywhere except Africa because Africa will never have living standards.
>>
File: 1482792304895.png (421KB, 967x784px) Image search: [Google]
1482792304895.png
421KB, 967x784px
>>72837157
>>
>>72837176
The immigrants do not stop though. Inb4 people say it's ok since now the avarage somalian has only 4 children on avarage while back home they have over 6. It's still 2-3 more than the natives.
>>
File: 1483050176277.jpg (129KB, 615x635px) Image search: [Google]
1483050176277.jpg
129KB, 615x635px
>>
>>72837275
Any evidence of this? Because it seems you just argued against yourself.

It's not like we're the issue here, finns and swedes have like 3 kids. Germans are the ones at risk.
>>
File: 1488366351059.jpg (292KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1488366351059.jpg
292KB, 1152x2048px
>>
File: 1483576316249.jpg (142KB, 640x928px) Image search: [Google]
1483576316249.jpg
142KB, 640x928px
I wonder why
>>
>>72837227
>>72837299
>>72837344
t. Francisco Franco
>>
>>72837344
How much of this is to blame in USA and how much the EU?
>>
>>72837172
The EU asked us to let in around a thousand refugees, but I think we took in a lot less.

The only brown people I see are either exchange students (in the capital) and a few black guys from Kongo, studying back in my hometown.
>>
File: 1473422431110.jpg (170KB, 1312x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473422431110.jpg
170KB, 1312x900px
>>72837410
Keep blaming the whites until the end. We already lost anyway. Good luck with the new world.
>>
>>72836436
>Lithuania survives almost two hundred years of Russian occupation (imperial and Soviet) and a nazi occupation
>Spain drops it's culture after some refugees get in

What a pathetic nation.
>>
>>72837433
Seeing how 95% of our refugees are from Iraq and Afghanistan, probably 100% the U.S. and 0% the EU.
>>
File: CR.jpg (67KB, 533x290px) Image search: [Google]
CR.jpg
67KB, 533x290px
>>72837627
Paris and London are much worse than us.
>>
>>72837627
>Lithuania survives

I wouldn't go that far, comrade.
>>
File: 1483030899811.jpg (49KB, 664x592px) Image search: [Google]
1483030899811.jpg
49KB, 664x592px
>>72837627
This is all progress though. Diversity = progress according to our education and our media
>>
>>72837344
I just moved into a property where the previous owner is subscribed to this """magazine""". Had two issues delivered and both are complete SJW fuckery. I thought it was meant to be high brow
>>
>>72837732
Please explain.

Not only did we survive, but we had a national revival while under the Russian occupation (even banning our language didn't help them).
>>
>>72837779
>there are not to many Jewish people
Hmm? But Jew's are the lost mixed people in the world.
>>
>>72837343
For instance
http://www.scb.se/statistik/_publikationer/BE0701_2008A01_BR_BE51BR0802.pdf
http://www.helsinginuutiset.fi/artikkeli/241825-ulkomaalaisten-syntyvyys-vain-hieman-suomalaisia-suurempaa
Since you don't speak fingolian
>the birthrate of foreign born population is not much higher than finns (it would seem I am arguing against myself but here
>the highest birthrate is among somalian women
>in 2011 10% of somalian women gave birth compared to a little over 5% for native finnish women
Also
>finns and swedes have like 3 kids
http://yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/finnish_birth_rate_continues_to_fall_less_educated_have_fewer_offspring/7285341
And keep in mind this is with the boost in fertility levels that immigrants bring, there will be considerably less than 50000 ethnic finns born this year.
>>
>>72826471
>EU=Europe
kys
>>
File: gender-revolution-ngm-covers.png (3MB, 2048x1473px) Image search: [Google]
gender-revolution-ngm-covers.png
3MB, 2048x1473px
>>72837808
The magazine has been targeting certain viewpoints for a while now.
>>
>>72837433
>>72837808
>america invited people to europe
stop blaming us it's hurtful
>>
>>72837343
https://www.thelocal.se/20081103/15408
Also if you walk past schools in your neighbourhood you should see a staggering demographic change there, I know I do when I go about my daily business. Without any exaggeration non-whites are around 50%.
>>
>>72838001
Literally have this magazine in my hands right now lol
>>
meant >>72838086 for >>72837688 not >>72837808
>>
I was in Poland over the weekend. There were very few "brown" people. However once we crossed the border bridge into Frankfurt/O. you saw them en masse.

But most of it are memes.
>>
the major refugee waves towards Europe have been the result of NATO interventionism. Americans have turned even Swedes, the friendly refugee-lovers, into people who are apathetic about refugees

congratulations USA :^)
>>
File: 1468853442052.png (563KB, 539x546px) Image search: [Google]
1468853442052.png
563KB, 539x546px
>>72838121
I see the propaganda successfully reaches the population
>>
>>72838184
The cause is the Syrian civil war, but I wouldn't blame the US for it. Do you believe that it was caused by the CIA? Could it be that some people didn't want their country to be ruled by scumbags for the rest of their lives?
>>
>>72838195
>let's take the billionaire elite down by electing a billionaire from New York xD

>>72838121
Is it as bad as it looks?
>>
>>72826249
It seems to be a miracle, but poltards are even more stupid than intards. Their brains is the only fucked thing (from happily eaten Pidoruska propagands, lol)
>>
>>72838276
don't forget Africa via Libya and don't forget about the older smaller refugee 'crisis' of Iraq after the Iraq freedom project

Swedes helped disproportionately back then too but today they're tired of it!
>>
>>72837458
Do they cause trouble?
>>
>>72838338
I just had a flick through it for you anon... Yes.
>>
>>72837227
They must be exterminated.
>>
>>72838413
My mom told me one of the students was caught speeding or something near my hometown and one story that made it to the news was about a refugee kid who punched a Lithuanian, because he pulled his sister's hair.

I forgot to mention Turks, there aren't many of them here, but the ones I know of have set up kebab kiosks and now dominate the Lithuanian kebab market. But they're top tier, so I don't complain.
>>
>>72838001
This is hilarious
>>
>>72826249
>browses /pol/
there's your answer, now go back to your containment board
>>
>>72838001
>american literature
>>
>>72838086
we dindu nuffin: the post
>>
File: merkel pigeons.jpg (62KB, 599x427px) Image search: [Google]
merkel pigeons.jpg
62KB, 599x427px
>>72839513
>bully: the post
>>
>>72833289
>>72834275
My niggas
>>
>>72831111
v4 is chill
the rest are richer but FUBAR with fugees
>>
>>72826249
This is how it is here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1x0tUc395A
>>
>>72832137
which is the largest ghetto in denmark? the area around copenhagen railway station?
>>
>>72832031
>white vans with French license plates
what do they do?
>>
>>72832684
vienna is fucking retarded
>>
>>72837779
>55 likes
>some kike on fb I've never heard of

Well that does it you just proved the jewish conspiracy Juan
>>
File: 0921.Quadratus.jpg (36KB, 225x262px) Image search: [Google]
0921.Quadratus.jpg
36KB, 225x262px
>>72831111
100% this
>>
>>72826249
Everything that you read on 4chan is 100% true.
Either stop having doubts or leave.
/thread
>>
It's bad.
Thread posts: 255
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.