[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up in Afghanistan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: B0029.jpg (866KB, 3472x2306px) Image search: [Google]
B0029.jpg
866KB, 3472x2306px
You wake up in Afghanistan
>>
>>72818136
go to the nearest poppy field and rejoice
>>
Going to be a Kite Runner
>>
The taliban fears the samurai
>>
*Destroys invading superpower*
>>
Inhale deeply after many years
>>
Why these sandniggers looks so cute and beauty eyes and the goverment is so shit???
>>
Another normal day
>>
*gets blown up*
>>
I say Maradona Messi Argentina to every person I see so they understand I am a third worlder and they dont kidnap me.

Laugh, but doing that has saved the lives of many Argentines who got kidnapped while working in places like Nigeria. You have to make them understand you arent American, European, and have no money, as soon as possible.
>>
>>72818136
I fear the sahelanthropus
>>
>>72818755
This is unironically true, buen post maquina
>>
File: IMG_7491.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7491.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Go hiking
>>
>>72818136
In Afghanistan, in a black tulip, With vodka in a glass, we silently swim above the ground.
>>
>>72818755
you know what you argies are alright
>>
>>72818177
>get raped
kek
>>
>>72818945
Hulks of Russian gun ships
Litter valleys and the plain
And the ghosts of many nations
Walk these dusty roads of shame.
For the legacy of the Afghans
Is a bloody litany of war
And the road to their tomorrow
Is paved with promises of more.
>>
I get on my horse to look for a bipedal mech that screams
>>
>>72818136
>Try to speak pashto with natives
>Realize they have a different pashto
>Cri
>Try to go back since my country is next door
>The border patrol sends me back mistaking me for illegale refugee
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.