[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do chicANOs hate us so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: A3E.jpg (95KB, 805x900px) Image search: [Google]
A3E.jpg
95KB, 805x900px
Seriously, why?

I've noticed both here, and ther other flag boards (/pol/ and /sp/) that a lot, probably also the most, of the hate from "american" flags are actually chicANOs. Either they admit themselves to be chicANOs or they out themselves calling us "hambrientinos", "narigones" and other buzzwords that only mexicans use.

Why do you hate us? Do you believe that by hating us and using words in a language that you don't even understand will make the actual mexicans accept you? The fact that neither the americans nor the mexicans like you makes you so desesperate? Is your small stature and flat brown faces that ashames you?

What then? Mexicans themselves don't have any legitimate reason to care about us. So why you, a second class bootleg would have to do?

We hear you
>>
choriposter
>>
File: IMG_2671.png (155KB, 474x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2671.png
155KB, 474x508px
>>72818031
1) we don't hate you (at least i dont)
2) a lot of us can speak spanish correctly
3) i don't care if actual mexicans accept me, i know they never will
4) no somos de aquí ni de allá, some of us are insecre about this. i stopped caring
5) i don't care about argentina, you guys just talk funny. ¿como te shamas?
>>
>>72818031
they wish they were white, that's why.
>>
>narigones
Decimos narizón
>>
>>72818031
get the fuck off 4chan you insecure pussy faggot. literally who the fuck cares about chicanos whites argentinas whatever it might be, all of you are a bunch of retards whose reality has absolutely nothing to do with reality.

but muh burger flag called me flag
muh muh chicano has hurt muh feelings I must make a thread about it

Just shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>72819307
this, they wish they were white
>>
>>72819307
>implying Argentina is a white country
>>
>>72819373
Le u le mad?
>>
>>72818031
Us chicanos LITERALLY never even acknowledge your existence irl.

If we respond to you on 4chan, it's only to get a rise out of you since we know how easily Argensimians get triggered by us.

Get over yourself, dude
>>
>>72819586
>implying Argentina isn't orders of magnitude whiter than the US
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.