[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Your country >Would you prefer to visit Canada or Australia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>Your country
>Would you prefer to visit Canada or Australia?
>>
aus ngl
>>
Canada has less subhumans
>>
>>72817259
I like cold and snow and I'm arachnophobic, so Leafland tbqh

but if I love white sharks so I would like to visit Straya someday too if I had the shekels
>>
>>72819179
But I*
>>
>>72817259
wouldn't mind taking the good ol viarail across the country is it wasn't a thousand dollars
>>
Cold vs scary spiders
cmon could aussies even say australia
>>
>Brasil
>flag

here's your answer
>>
canada.

aussies tend to be racists.
>>
>>72817259
Australia.
>>
Do I have to?
>>
Canada.

Strayans are fucken cunts.
>>
>>72819220
I took via rail from MB to BC back in October. Costed $500 in total to get there and back. Had a good time. Was in Economy class though so sleeping was shitty. Going through the rockies and BC was amazing. I would recommend just going to Edmonton, and taking the train from there to Vancouver if you just wanna see the best scenery
>>
>>72819257
>aussies tend to be racists.
Wow. What a generalisation. How racist of you.
>>
File: Canadian-Pacific.jpg (259KB, 750x480px) Image search: [Google]
Canadian-Pacific.jpg
259KB, 750x480px
Canada is unironcally the better place to visit unless you like deserts and beaches.
>>
>>72819361
>unless you like deserts and beaches.
and sunshine and food.
>>
>>72819385
Canada gets quite warm enough during the summer.

And pretty sure our food is no worse than yours Mr. Outback Steakhouse
>>
>>72819385
food is GOAT out east here, and sunshine is great in western Canada
>>
Australia, I guess. Still plenty of places I want to visit and re-visit in Canada though.
>>
>>72817259
Australia. I've been to Canada. It was meh.
>>
I have a feeling there is nothing to do and see in Canada unless your are into hitchhiking.
Australia is too hot and has spiders and aussies so I wouldn't want to go there.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.