[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

West Europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Europe.png (53KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Europe.png
53KB, 2000x1333px
Is there any Western European country that is still respectable? That you find respectable?

Spain, Italy, Portugal and Greece have always been full of arabs.
Germany, France, Britain, Netherlands and Belgium are crawling with refugees and terrorists.
Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Iceland are feminist shitholes.
Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary and others are simply irrelevant.

Non-West European countries such as Poland (slavs) and Finland (mongols) don't count.

So, /int/, what do you say? What is the most "respectable" Western European country? Because I can't think of any.
>>
*necroposts*
>>
>Spain, Italy, Portugal and Greece have always been full of arabs.

Yet you managed to make it worse for yourselves.

In 50 years or so Southern Euros will be on average whiter than France England or Germany.

Full memetic circle.
>>
>>72817042
somehow only 3%, a number that has been steady for decades, is "a lot" of arabs

Obviously the Fighting Spirit of the Iberian people makes them the most respectable in this continent
>UK
>two-faced backstabbing maggots with social anxiety and an obsession for silence
>the first to get off
Thanks Brexit
>>
>>72817042
>full arab
>refugees and terrorists
>feminist shitholes
>irrelevant outside of europe
>eastern germany = slav + soviet mongol rape babies
>>
>>72820842
I see nothing wrong with the parts for the UK
or are you some cucked autist by British tourists role playing as a normie
>>
>>72817042
>>>/pol/
>>
No
Many people here used to say 'we should from Europe!' about anything all the time until 5-6 years ago, but now nobody says that anymore.
Rather we cite Europe as a failed example more often
>>
>>72817042
>Hungary
>western european

Countries that are irrelevant are avoiding the bullshit that plagues the tourist hotspots. They will become relevant out of their own irrelevancy.

That said, you mean to tell me Ireland isn't flooded with muzzies? Enlighten me
>>
>>72817042
Percentage of Muslims in Portugal: 0.3%

Sure.
>>
>>72822896
Still too high irmão
>>
>>72817042
Spain is not Western Cuckorean, Hans Faggoten, we are not in the cold war anymore.
>>
>>72822952
It's about the same as Poland, but yes. But they are all spread out, so they are virtually 0 everywhere except one place called "Mouraria" or literally "A Place for Moors", where they have the only mosque in the country.

Surrounded by half a dozen churches in every direction, kek.
>>
>>72817042
Yes.

Austria
Belgium
Denmark
Finland
France
Germany
Ireland
Italy
Luxembourg
Netherlands
Portugal
Spain
Sweden
United Kingdom

and also Norway, Iceland, San Marino and Switzerland. Lichtenstein is fine too.
>>
>>72822896
Portuguese people are generally brown or black so having few Muslims isn't an issue when your whole populace are shitskins
>>
>>72824118
but what's wrong with being brown? you guys say it like white is the only acceptable human
>>
>>72824417
He's probably associating brown people with one or more of the following:
Loud and obnoxious behaviour, beheading, explosions, murder, rape, big dicks (bigger than own), poverty, crime, high virility/fertility (higher than own) etc

It's easy to condemn racism as it is unjust, but it seems to me many people feel this way out of fear and sense of their own inadequacy rather than some inherent malice.
>>
File: 49766819_train.464.jpg (39KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
49766819_train.464.jpg
39KB, 600x338px
>>72824118
LONDON
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.