[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Russians so bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Elsa.jpg (247KB, 625x564px) Image search: [Google]
Elsa.jpg
247KB, 625x564px
>One of the survivors agreed to offer us an interview. We have translated everything from German.
>"I was twelve in 1945." said Elsa Schneider, 84. "We knew the Russians were coming from the East. I don't really know when precisely people realized we were going to lose, but all of that air of power and purpose just disappeared. I remember people openly talking about how we should surrender."
>"I had two male friends, both eleven. Hans and Lucas. Hans listened to his grandfather and was terrified of the Russians. One day, my bicycle was gone. I later learned that he'd stolen it and went west to surrender to the Americans. Lucas thought that the Russians couldn't be as monstrous as Hitler said, and didn't run. He was shot in the streets along with his mother."
>"When the Russians arrived, they were merciless. Evil and cruel. They raped and pillaged everything, and murdered any man who looked at them wrong."
>"There was a field just outside of Berlin. I played there as a little girl, but after 1945 we called it the Rape Field. The Russians would take any woman or girl they wanted, dragged her there, and did whatever they wanted. I saw little girls and old ladies get raped. Mrs. Weber, she was as old then as I am now, was literally raped to death. Then when they were done, the Russians would release you back into the city, sometimes."
>"One day, some Americans heard about the field. I don't know how. They arrived in a truck and started screaming at the Russians. I don't speak English, but I could tell they wanted us released. I thought 'at last! We're saved! Thank God for America! They aren't savage like these Russians!' Then the Russians screamed back in their dog tongue and fired into the air, and the Americans got scared and drove away. The rapes were extra bad that day after that."
>>
wtf i hate russia now
>>
>be german
>get invaded by soviets after having caused the death of 20,000,000 plus soviet citizens and soldiers
>d-da evil russians

Its called Vengeance
>>
>>72814916
yes, because killing/raping unarmed men, women and children to gain vengeance on armed soldiers of a regime is clearly the right thing
>>
File: World_War_II_Casualties.svg.png (165KB, 2000x1301px) Image search: [Google]
World_War_II_Casualties.svg.png
165KB, 2000x1301px
>>
>>72814978
now tell something about Dresden
>>
File: 1489100095081.jpg (9KB, 164x220px) Image search: [Google]
1489100095081.jpg
9KB, 164x220px
>>72814803
>americans got scared and drove away
>>
>>72815056
>w-why does the media always portray us as the bad guys ;_;
>RAAAAHH GET OUT OF HERE AMERICANSKI WE WILL RAPE AND PILLAGE AS MUCH AS WE LIKE

rly makes me doodle in my noodle
>>
>Americans got scared and drove away
>>
>>72815053
it's located in germany, was rekt during ww2
idk what do you mean
>>
>>72815109
more than 20kk civilian died on our side. I am actually impressed they didn't genocided them
>>
>invade us and kill 25kk soldiers and civilians, completely destroying half of european part of Russia
>"w-why are they so ebil"
>>
File: we will just spread our legs.jpg (138KB, 1016x439px) Image search: [Google]
we will just spread our legs.jpg
138KB, 1016x439px
>>72814803
And then, reality.
>>
Didn't a German survivor also said that "better to have Ivan on your belly than (the allies whose nickname I don't remember, essentially bombers) over your head"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.